• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Injection Sides

Nexceda

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just did my first test injection. Immediately following, I got dizzy/light headed and broke out into a cold sweat. About 10 min later, it passed. Also some pip. Is it normal for blood to come out on a deltoid injection? I just wanna make sure I’m not a more of a fucking idiot then I already am.

Needle phobia...it will pass. And yeah, you're jabbing a hole in your body...sometimes there will be blood.

Alright lol. I never usually have a problem with needles. Shots at the doctors and blood draws never gave me that.

I just did my first test injection. Immediately following, I got dizzy/light headed and broke out into a cold sweat. About 10 min later, it passed. Also some pip. Is it normal for blood to come out on a deltoid injection? I just wanna make sure I’m not a more of a fucking idiot then I already am.
I sometimes get a lil blood leak out even after i aspirate.
TBH i used to get that way because i used to pin ED.
My trick is to throw on some ear phones with music. Watch tv then have your partner shoot u or u could shoot yourself and listen to music and tv. I ALSO throw on a ice pack for 15min to numb inj spot which makes me less nervous knowing it wont hurt as much
All the above made it feel comfortable and normal every session

Bru I’ve had blood squirt out and hit the mf wall. Don’t ask me how . It was smooth inject, no issues . When I removed the needles it just went lol .

I sometimes get a lil blood leak out even after i aspirate.
TBH i used to get that way because i used to pin ED.
My trick is to throw on some ear phones with music. Watch tv then have your partner shoot u or u could shoot yourself and listen to music and tv. I ALSO throw on a ice pack for 15min to numb inj spot which makes me less nervous knowing it wont hurt as much
All the above made it feel comfortable and normal every session

Thx man. I appreciate the tips.

I also noticed when pulling out, the needles would get bent and thats the only time i see alot of blood. I think it knicks a vein on the way out.
Thats probly what happened or your shooting to big a needle and to fast and you hit your vein and ripping the tissues.
ALSO ive notice with test i never had any blood no matter what cc i plug
With tren and other thick oils ive seen blood drip down to my knee even when aspirated

Little update for anyone that cares. 2nd injection today and none of the earlier sides. Just normal pip

Congrats. You’ve officially crossed over to the dark side.

I been waiting to cross. I was scared of pinning initially but if I can’t pin then this shit isn’t for me.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah man. Thats anxiety. Super common when ur new

Shoulders seem to be a very easy first pin

I have had blood shoot several feet after a pin

I once pulled an IV out when I was in the hospital getting surgery. I was so high on pain meds (legally administered) that I pulled my IV out and literally blood shot to the ceiling and all over it

Next thing you know I was walking around the hospital with my gown open in the back and ass hanging out. I do recall Nurses whistling at me

No clue what I was doing and my poor mother showed up to visit me and found me walking around like that

LMAO

Anyways wanted to make you laugh sir, good luck with your cycle.

Yeah man. Thats anxiety. Super common when ur new

Shoulders seem to be a very easy first pin

I have had blood shoot several feet after a pin

I once pulled an IV out when I was in the hospital getting surgery. I was so high on pain meds (legally administered) that I pulled my IV out and literally blood shot to the ceiling and all over it

Next thing you know I was walking around the hospital with my gown open in the back and ass hanging out. I do recall Nurses whistling at me

No clue what I was doing and my poor mother showed up to visit me and found me walking around like that

LMAO

Anyways wanted to make you laugh sir, good luck with your cycle.

Definitely elicited a good chuckle. Crazy shit we get into lol

100% anxiety has happened to me before, but I passed out lol. The good old days

I never experienced this . Only the dreaded tren cough . IMO I don’t like hitting delts bc it’s awkward . I like glutes and quads . Don’t get me wrong I’ve shot oil every where you can at one point or another lol. Calves sucked the most .

I never experienced this . Only the dreaded tren cough . IMO I don’t like hitting delts bc it’s awkward . I like glutes and quads . Don’t get me wrong I’ve shot oil every where you can at one point or another lol. Calves sucked the most .

That’s funny I actually look forward to hitting calves every week they are just so easy to get to

May I ask what the concentration of the test is?

I never, and I mean never, have gotten pip from standard 200/250 test cyp. The one and only time wasn't from the gear, just poor injection technique and this was when I was first getting into things.

Have I gotten pip from other compounds? Oh hell yes. Swelling for days, extremely tender, etc.

High concentrated test (400) gives me pip. But never standard dosed test.

Is the pip just some soreness or are we talking about the swelling, pain, tenderness, etc.

Last edited:
May I ask what the concentration of the test is?

I never, and I mean never, have gotten pip from standard 200/250 test cyp. The one and only time wasn't from the gear, just poor injection technique and this was when I was first getting into things.

Have I gotten pip from other compounds? Oh hell yes. Swelling for days, extremely tender, etc.

High concentrated test (400) gives me pip. But never standard dosed test.

Is the pip just some soreness or are we talking about the swelling, pain, tenderness, etc.

Oh. It’s only 250mg. I garuntee it’s the fact that I’m new and my injection technique is most likely poor. It’s just soreness, which was expected.

Back