• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flex Wheeler Has Been Diagnosed With COVID-19

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Flex Wheeler has revealed that he has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in recent Instagram post.

The Olympia 2021 has been well underway – and if you weren’t paying attention, you might be forgiven to think that COVID-19 is no longer with us. The event has been filled with excitement and is far more back to normal than it was in 2020. That being said, the pandemic is certainly still affecting world – and it seems that a legendary bodybuilder is the latest to become ill with the virus. Pro bodybuilding legend Flex Wheeler has announced that he was diagnosed with COVID-19.

Flex Wheeler was set to be a part of the Olympia 2021 events in some capacity – but has been noticeably absent so far. Now we know why, Flex Wheeler took to Instagram, showing him in what looks to be a hospital bed. He stated that he had been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is determined to recover smoothly.

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE TO JAKE @JAKE_WOOD_MEDIA THE ENTIRE OLYMPIA STAFF @MROLYMPIALLC THE COMPETITORS AND ALL MY FANS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BE THERE PHYSICALLY. BUT I AM WITH YOU ALL IN SPIRIT.

THIS COVID VIRUS IS NOTHING TO SMIRK 😩 AT!

BUT IT TRULY PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO TRY IN VICTIMIZE. I AM STEADFAST AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS VIRUS.

BANK ON IT‼️

Attachments

• Flex-Wheeler-COVID-19-696x369.jpg
    Flex-Wheeler-COVID-19-696x369.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
I have so much respect for this man for what hes going through right now and What he went through in the past. Hes a tough man and bodybuilding is in his blood. Been a decade and hes still around the bodybuilding community

Back