• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Big Ramy wins OLYMPIA 2021

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My favorite part of this is that for years if you recall, "experts" in bodybuilding said Ramy would "NEVER" win an Olympia...

And now he has 2

This is awesome, great for him, he should be hard to dethrone with all that size and conditioning

Big-Ramy-Wins-The-2021-Mr-Olympia.jpg

Yeah man he nailed it again. Awesome for him! He's a combo of size and conditioning that will be really hard to beat if he keeps bringing it like this.

What do you think of the rest of the lineup? I honestly think, judging by all the pics and vids I saw, that Curry was gifted over Hadi, and Labrada got a HUGE gift by placing over Walker and Valliere. Bonac was iffy to me where he was too.

Lunsford looked definitively the 212 champ and the placings seemed consistent with what I thought. Classic looked like I thought it would go too.

What do you guys think?

Yeah man he nailed it again. Awesome for him! He's a combo of size and conditioning that will be really hard to beat if he keeps bringing it like this.

What do you think of the rest of the lineup? I honestly think, judging by all the pics and vids I saw, that Curry was gifted over Hadi, and Labrada got a HUGE gift by placing over Walker and Valliere. Bonac was iffy to me where he was too.

Lunsford looked definitively the 212 champ and the placings seemed consistent with what I thought. Classic looked like I thought it would go too.

What do you guys think?
Ramy was way off compared to last year at pre judging but, he got notably better for Saturday night. I had Brandon ahead Friday but ramy Saturday.

Brandon looked the best I've seen him at pre judging but, he didn't improve any into Saturday and with ramy getting much tighter he was hard pressed to pull out the win.

Hadi was the same. Friday he looked flat which made his conditioning not really show. I didn't have him beating Brandon though, it was close but, his Friday look had him far behind.

Labrada I had behind nick. He was washed out in the abs during pre judging and was shedding a ton of water on stage. His shape is so much better then nicks though and standing next to each other he is much bigger then I thought he was compared to nick.

212. The fake choir boy won on structure alone. Clarida was harder, fuller, and way more dense. From behind Derek's posing was pretty ugly. His legs being so far apart made them look weaker then they actually are but, from the sides the hamstring had great drop to it.

Unless clariads clavicles grow 6 inches though, I don't see what he can do to regain the title if fake boy comes in this shape again.

Classic top 3 was as I figured. The kid who placed 4th was completely off my radar and I think he's 21? Very bright future for him.

Ramy was way off compared to last year at pre judging but, he got notably better for Saturday night. I had Brandon ahead Friday but ramy Saturday.

Brandon looked the best I've seen him at pre judging but, he didn't improve any into Saturday and with ramy getting much tighter he was hard pressed to pull out the win.

Hadi was the same. Friday he looked flat which made his conditioning not really show. I didn't have him beating Brandon though, it was close but, his Friday look had him far behind.

Labrada I had behind nick. He was washed out in the abs during pre judging and was shedding a ton of water on stage. His shape is so much better then nicks though and standing next to each other he is much bigger then I thought he was compared to nick.

212. The fake choir boy won on structure alone. Clarida was harder, fuller, and way more dense. From behind Derek's posing was pretty ugly. His legs being so far apart made them look weaker then they actually are but, from the sides the hamstring had great drop to it.

Unless clariads clavicles grow 6 inches though, I don't see what he can do to regain the title if fake boy comes in this shape again.

Classic top 3 was as I figured. The kid who placed 4th was completely off my radar and I think he's 21? Very bright future for him.

Fake boy lol. Dude has zero striation whatsoever. Really odd. He definitely wins on structure like you say. I have the feeling if Clarida puts on any more size his waist is gonna blow out. He was hard and dense and hell and crazy full. Wish Feroce would come back and mop the floor with Derek but he's done.

I noticed that Ramy and Hadi were both off at prejudging but both were awesome Saturday.

Hunter was way bigger than I expected. His shape is unreal...he keeps it up he's going places. I honestly think Valleire was toe to toe with him though. Problem is his shape sucks, which must've been what put Hunter so far ahead. Bonacs legs look like they're shrinking. I was wondering if age would start catching up and it looks like that may be the case. We'll see at his next show.

Yeah that kid in classic was good. I never heard of him either. Ansley's waist looks like it's getting bigger...that's no good for classic. Apparently Bumstead had more room to grow so I don't think that top spot is going anywhere unless he has health problems.

Appreciate your input man

Back