• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biden is 'utterly incoherent'

4d2cbbff5b08b50b464a52e8fd8921e6.jpg

Unfortunately he isn’t going to finish his term and history will remember him as a champion and fighter!! His total incompetence will be shrouded by his death in office or even worse he has to leave office due to dementia!! He will forever be the poster doof for that!

Funny story. Casey Kasems grandkids lived about 3 houses down from us in Jax Beach Florida when I was a kid. My older sister was best friends with the girls and so we grew up with that family.

Those girls are as hot as it gets now too.

I personally loved him as a DJ in the 80s. I still listen to a radio show today that plays him and 80s music.

Funny story. Casey Kasems grandkids lived about 3 houses down from us in Jax Beach Florida when I was a kid. My older sister was best friends with the girls and so we grew up with that family.

Those girls are as hot as it gets now too.

I personally loved him as a DJ in the 80s. I still listen to a radio show today that plays him and 80s music.
I also remembered Casey Kasem for the weekly top 40 radio show which I've listened to for years as I was growing up and going up thru the early 90s. Good times.

Maybe he is looking for this “Tim”? Needing some guidance from another retard.

*apologies to actual retarded people.

IML Gear Cream!
Unfortunately he isn’t going to finish his term and history will remember him as a champion and fighter!! His total incompetence will be shrouded by his death in office or even worse he has to leave office due to dementia!! He will forever be the poster doof for that!

I agree!!! He won’t last 2 more years IMO!!

I understand hium perfectly, he wants his oatmeal and to watch mr magoo

Listen, Biden is practically the President of Toastmasters, such is the level of his eloquence and mastery of language.

If you aren't willing to recognize this, you are just a racist, xenophobic, sexist, red-neck, nazi, hitler, fascist, unvaccinated idiot.

Back