• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DELTA WAVE is collapsing before our eyes

Taking bets on when the "new" variant will be announced by Lord Fauci. Rest assured, this new variant will be a gazillion times more lethal than the Delta variant, at least a gazillion. The only way to fight this new variant will be weekly Pfizer booster shots, as will be said by Pfizer's personal PR Team, Lord Fauci and Bumbling Biden.

Taking bets on when the "new" variant will be announced by Lord Fauci. Rest assured, this new variant will be a gazillion times more lethal than the Delta variant, at least a gazillion. The only way to fight this new variant will be weekly Pfizer booster shots, as will be said by Pfizer's personal PR Team, Lord Fauci and Bumbling Biden.
Thought boosters were proposed for being yearly?

Talked to a friend today at church. 2 of his employees got the jab last week and both were hospitalized with blood clots and one died. He said a third person he knows (not from work) currently has clotting issues too.

This jab should have been halted long ago.

Talked to a friend today at church. 2 of his employees got the jab last week and both were hospitalized with blood clots and one died. He said a third person he knows (not from work) currently has clotting issues too.

I tried to get a medical exemption based on past blood clots my doctor said no, im going for a religious exemption now, if michigan can grant it to stupid ass student athletes then i wont go down without a fight

I tried to get a medical exemption based on past blood clots my doctor said no, im going for a religious exemption now, if michigan can grant it to stupid ass student athletes then i wont go down without a fight

Aborted fetal cells are utilized in the production of the vaccine. This is a fact that Pfizer and others try very hard to not talk about.
This is the avenue of vaccine religious exemption others are utilizing.

Just wondering if that's what killed John .

Back