• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many days after injection for blood test?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am taking 200mg test cypionate at 2ccs a week in 1 shot. How many days should I wait after my injection to get this test done? [h=3]HORMONE PANEL WITH TESTOSTERONE LC/MS-MS (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)[/h]
And is this the correct test for me to have done? And what should my levels be if my gear is good?

First of all you should split your dosage into at the very least 2 shots a week to keep your blood serum levels as steady as possible. That being said you are not going to want to do bloods till at least week 4-5 with a long ester like cyp so your blood serum levels reach a maxed out level

I am taking 200mg test cypionate at 2ccs a week in 1 shot. How many days should I wait after my injection to get this test done? [h=3]HORMONE PANEL WITH TESTOSTERONE LC/MS-MS (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)[/h]
And is this the correct test for me to have done? And what should my levels be if my gear is good?
The female hormone panel uncapped test or else it's not going to give you the exact result if over 1500ng total testosterone levels.

Get blood drawn the day before your next scheduled dose. Example: if you pin on Sundays, you would get the bloods drawn the Saturday before your next shot. So basically 6 days post your last pin do the blood draw.

I also recommend splitting your doses to 2x per week for a more consistent level throughout, I know for me when I've tried one shot per week of cyp or E, I get bad acne breakouts from the up and down frequency levels. If you split your doses for 4 wks let's say Mondays and Thursdays, you would take your blood test Sunday or Wednesday ( as close as you can before your next pin ).

There are various ways to donate and get labs.

Recall Test E and CYP peak at 24-48 hours and then have a downward spiral until day 10-11 whereas about 90%+ of users are at baseline again

The old theory that it lasts 14+ days is actually incorrect. It certainly is in the system that long but it cannot sustain a feasable level

Anyways, the most standard method is to Draw Bloods 7 days "after" your last injection. This is what is standard in the medical field. Not necessarily in bodybuilding.

This is the reason for many many an issue. Some guys will draw say 3 days after a shot and then praise a brand. Someone else can draw 7 days after and then show a lower n/dL with a diff brand and now slam the different brand, when in reality that is absolutely not a fair comparison.

Follow? My point being, whatever "you" choose to test your labs, keep it consistent. Do not change methods when you change brands, etc, etc.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I will pin twice a week now.
Lifter916: I ask for the male test right? Where should my levels be if I am taking 400mg a week?

Lifter916: I ask for the male test right? Where should my levels be if I am taking 400mg a week?

If your gonna do that then get bloods 3 days after your last shot. Levels should be 1500-2500 range

I am taking 200mg test cypionate at 2ccs a week in 1 shot. How many days should I wait after my injection to get this test done? HORMONE PANEL WITH TESTOSTERONE LC/MS-MS (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)

There is a set protocol for these tests. 3 guys are running bloods for me now in our forum. Test E, Test Cyp and Sust

I’ll be using Monte’s 28day protocol with 300mg TestE.

Shot schedule

Sep 13th 300mg
Sep 15th 300mg
Sep 20th 300mg
Sep 27th 300mg
Oct 4th 300mg
Oct 11th 300mg
Blood drawn on 18th of Oct

If you run ASF protocol it's 7days post last pin after 4 wks. 400mg should yeild around 1800-1900 give or take +/- 200 if my math is correct. Are you running an AI?

Back