• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mr Olympia 2021 Live Talk

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lets discuss the show while we watch. We can guess the top 5, point out strengths and weaknesses, talk about people who were over looked, etc.

I wait all year to watch this and its interesting to hear others views because this is a very subjective sport.

Yesterday we saw Ramy and Curry in what looked like was a top 2 call out. Or could it just be a call out to bring out the 2 previous Olympias together for the audience.

It looks like top 5 for open Olympia are:

1. Ramy
2. Curry
3. Nick
4. Hunter
5. Hadi

Dark Horse is Bonac

What are your top 5? Any predictions or thoughts leading into the show?

Ramy

I personally think Helle Trevino should have taken 1st over Andrea Shaw. No shade. I just personally thought she looked better

Lets discuss the show while we watch. We can guess the top 5, point out strengths and weaknesses, talk about people who were over looked, etc.

I wait all year to watch this and its interesting to hear others views because this is a very subjective sport.

Yesterday we saw Ramy and Curry in what looked like was a top 2 call out. Or could it just be a call out to bring out the 2 previous Olympias together for the audience.

It looks like top 5 for open Olympia are:

1. Ramy
2. Curry
3. Nick
4. Hunter
5. Hadi

Dark Horse is Bonac

What are your top 5? Any predictions or thoughts leading into the show?

Ramy
Curry
Nick
Hadi
Bonac

Cury looking better than rami

Nobody got love for Iain Valliere?

Liked how they gave Hunter a shot at 4th but why not throw Nick out there.

I don’t see a clear cut winner. As much as I want to say Ramy just from his legs, I’m not sure.

Conditioning-Hadi
Size-Ramy
Aesthetics-Curry

Who do you choose?

Looks like Bumsteads winning classic

Conditioning-Hadi
Size-Ramy
Aesthetics-Curry

Who do you choose?

Looks like Bumsteads winning classic

Ramon in classic looks amazing

Man looks like Ramy is pulling away. This is a great olympia, very close.

RIP George Peterson

What a show. Just can’t win against legs like that. All side shots and back shots were Ramys. 4 shots winning out of 12 right off the bat.

Well my prediction of the new blood Walker and Labrada made the top 5 very impressive guys congrats!

Get Shredded!
Derek Lundsford 212 Olympia Winner!
He looked so damn wide/thick, HUGE. His former competitor; George”Da Bull” Peterson died@ 37yrs old face down in his hotel room; just 3 days before being able to compete against him. Shaun Clarida and Kamal looked great too.

Big Ramy- No Words Champ!

Looks like they aren’t shying away from the “be massive” size thing..
36356561b6c7f65e5b64bbacaa760fdb.plist

a747cd0da17c350e7a4f8039833057b2.plist

c373c07d28a4dec4fecf0dba0d530d15.plist

Ramy & Lundsford(212 Oly) & Chris Bumstead(Classic Physique)
(Melissa was there with him; despite her arrest for opening a second controlled pack(tren ace, test p, mast p, winstrol, provi, and Var in Palm City, FL)via Quebec, Montreal.
e1f5349f53f7da375c430e7eb99d2b56.plist

8b7fb489ba3e961296be06442a814a63.plist
0b6ab1d3d5746e17b073c8bbcf3c122a.plist

eadfa3e4b7aab49e98b0d5e27a6b16c0.plist

God Bless “Da Bull”; George Peterson’s Family & Friends.

Max

Last edited:
Back