• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does your goldline use the same oil as your regular oils?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does your goldline use the same oil as your regular oils? If not, what type of oil does it use?

Are you using the same oil as 2 or so years ago? The reason I am asking is I had moderate pip from the last time I used your test which normally i have little to none with other brands. Thanks for the help on this.

Are you using the same oil as 2 or so years ago? The reason I am asking is I had moderate pip from the last time I used your test which normally i have little to none with other brands. Thanks for the help on this.

It’s mig 812 oil my man. Everyone is different and not everyone’s body will react the same to all the carrier oils. Mig840 oil gives me the worst pip and makes the entire area swollen, red and fills with fluid. Mig 812 oils however doesn’t at all for me.

Gold line 100% uses same oil.

Back