• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone interested in running this combo on Z's dime?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gain extreme size and strength in week's with this combination. This is not for a novice lifter/juicer. It's also highly recommended that you have a top notch liver protector for this product.

I haven't seen too much noise on this product yet and being that it's brand new I'd love to see somebody have at it.

Introducing the Euro pharmacies Gold line orals we have a Dbol/Drol combo. I will provide a lucky individual with 3 packs in exchange for a 5 week log with pictures. Lmk if you're available.
5e717355ee6955389b2d8ac91e0d05fe.jpg

Last edited:
I'd deffintly do it instead of the test

I've seen you around but what is your goals?
Strength and size. I'd like to cut some day but meal prepping for my wife is expensive enough. Like I said there will be better options than me but I won't be chosen if I don't put my name in.

Gain extreme size and strength in week's with this combination. This is not for a novice lifter/juicer. It's also highly recommended that you have a top notch liver protector for this product.

I haven't seen too much noise on this product yet and being that it's brand new I'd love to see somebody have at it.

Introducing the Euro pharmacies Gold line orals we have a Dbol/Drol combo. I will provide a lucky individual with 3 packs in exchange for a 5 week log with pictures. Lmk if you're available.
5e717355ee6955389b2d8ac91e0d05fe.jpg

This would be awesome to run with about 600-1000/wk test

Thats a nice little combo. I'm starting a blast here in 2 weeks. Never tried Drol before would be an interesting combo to try out. Hows that affect the old hair line?

Thats a nice little combo. I'm starting a blast here in 2 weeks. Never tried Drol before would be an interesting combo to try out. Hows that affect the old hair line?

Not as bad as other anabolics. I'd definitely pick you if interested as long as we get pictures.

IML Gear Cream!
Not as bad as other anabolics. I'd definitely pick you if interested as long as we get pictures.

Shit, sounds good bro. I'm in! I'll post as many pics as you want. I'm not pic shy, lol. Going to be an interesting 5 weeks!

Hold up, you just posted in the GC forum that you just finished a long 16week blast and are dropping to a cruise for a few months. Now that this opportunity shows up you're all of a sudden starting a blast in 2 weeks? Not trying to stir the pot but judging by your posts something seems off....

This sounds nice but not really for me as I'm too damned old...

Whoever gets to do this will undoubtedly have fun with it.

Hold up, you just posted in the GC forum that you just finished a long 16week blast and are dropping to a cruise for a few months. Now that this opportunity shows up you're all of a sudden starting a blast in 2 weeks? Not trying to stir the pot but judging by your posts something seems off....

We’ve all been know to jump right back into blast right? Nothing abnormal about that in this community. Personally I don’t really go by exact dates but by feelz and bloodwork. I’ll start the next blast as soon as feel right and the bloodwork agrees. I don’t care it’s 48 hours after the last blast, not possible, but wouldn’t care a bit.

Well I don't want to contribute to anyone's bad health. Let the entrys keep coming I'll decide with my team in a few days.

Lol, it doesn't matter to me bro, ether way. I thought it sounded nice, was going to get back on a little earlier. I'm healthy and feeling great.

I have a vacation coming up in a few months. So.. I'm kind of bouncing around different ideas of what I wanted to do. You know.. cleaning out the old receptors... Or upping the dose. The age-old Dilemma... lol

I figure a log would keep me more dedicated. Anyway, relax bro. I could care less about free items. Its good for me and the community, ill give an honest review. Regardless ill be starting a log here in 2 weeks. Blast to the mood!

I appreciate you lookin out for the community, but I'm not up to shit bro. Just gains.

+1 to SB as well...I am sure he'll do quite well with this. I'd love to try this but am afraid I'll turn into a maniac lmao jk.

Last edited:
As long as he doesn't Chris Benoit we're all good. To far ?
Lol think he's good to go and hopefully be meek as a mouse :D

It’s a good combo I’m actually running 100dbol/100 anadrol as part of a blast right now with 100trest,150 tren, 1000 test

Fuck yea, thanks bro. I won't disappoint! Dm me with the details. I'll keep a very detailed log.

As many pictures as you want! I'm not the biggest guy but definitely not the smallest, haha.

I'm dialed in right now for sure.. Going to be an awesome run. Thanks again bro!!

As long as he doesn't Chris Benoit we're all good. To far ?

Don't worry I won't do a double murder suicide lol. Life has never been better for me right now.

It’s a good combo I’m actually running 100dbol/100 anadrol as part of a blast right now with 100trest,150 tren, 1000 test

God damn big boy cycle. I'm going to run it with 1 gram of test a week, 250mg deca. I'm pretty sure I can get 20 lb out of this cycle. Should be interesting!!! Going to be a blast!! Can't wait!

God damn big boy cycle. I'm going to run it with 1 gram of test a week, 250mg deca. I'm pretty sure I can get 20 lb out of this cycle. Should be interesting!!! Going to be a blast!! Can't wait!
I’m doing a big push to grow as long as my bloods stay okay.
There’s a good synergy with the 2. You’ll enjoy it. What mg of each is it?

I’m doing a big push to grow as long as my bloods stay okay.
There’s a good synergy with the 2. You’ll enjoy it. What mg of each is it?

25mg/25mg. Smart bro, glad to see you're being safe. I need to get blood work done as well. Never be to safe.

Back