• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Moth*r F**kin TD!! w/ pics

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Didn't have any idea these were coming my way. Simply a 'call out' in a thread by SB and I posted back. Boom - 3 Damn Deca at my door today. Vials filled evenly, packaging secure and fast. Will update when I do first pin..will be using for joint relief at a low dose for a little bit while just cruising on TRT. Big thanks to SB labs.. good test results on a few of their products had me interested in trying them out. Looks like this is the time to see what this lab is hyped about..
b55b8f5737003dcb554b45345176ee23.jpg

Didn't have any idea these were coming my way. Simply a 'call out' in a thread by SB and I posted back. Boom - 3 Damn Deca at my door today. Vials filled evenly, packaging secure and fast. Will update when I do first pin..will be using for joint relief at a low dose for a little bit while just cruising on TRT. Big thanks to SB labs.. good test results on a few of their products had me interested in trying them out. Looks like this is the time to see what this lab is hyped about..
Glad to send them to you. Here are the test results just in case you never saw them.

Attachments

• DECA 200mgs - Copy.png
    DECA 200mgs - Copy.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 77
Hell yes! The hat is nice also.

My favorite Bulk Item and Joint Lube !

Max
#sblabs

Booo SF but nice TD
Who you like? We've lost 3 in a row now..not looking good but I'm a die hard for 35+ yrs .. had the pleasure of seeing in person Montana and Rice several times although I was very young but still remember some of the big games at candlestick.

Back