• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I have Made a few orders

Halfnatty6

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I’m not on this form a lot but alot of people know me from different fourms but took about over a year off from bodybuilding when I had Covid and now I’m just trying to get back into, it but I’ve made about four orders from these guys I just want people to know these people are easy to work with and they’re good to go learn to make my own stuff has been amazing since I’m broke lol

I know I’m not on this form a lot but alot of people know me from different fourms but took about over a year off from bodybuilding when I had Covid and now I’m just trying to get back into, it but I’ve made about four orders from these guys I just want people to know these people are easy to work with and they’re good to go learn to make my own stuff has been amazing since I’m broke lol
Thanks for your review!
Hope you are fine with Covid!

PPD

Back