Covid vacation

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Covid vacation

  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Question Covid vacation

    It's been more than a year that the covid restrictions came into our lives and disrupted the normal way of living, especially in the field of traveling and leisure activities. Have you managed to have any decent vacation or travel anywhere with all those new rules and limitations?


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  2. #2
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,827
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,107
    Thanked in
    5,707 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep. I don’t fly and haven’t travelled internationally but… my life really hasn’t been affected as harshly as other folks. I prefer vacation spots where there aren’t very many humans so…. Kinda just did the same kinda thing all along. The people I did run into were not the over the top Karen’s either.

    As far as work goes, I truly wish they’d go back to the work from home policy. Being at the lab without all those company clowns was the happiest 8 months of my career.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    963
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,990
    Thanked in
    1,626 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Made several trips to the USA for medical appointments last year. Traveled to San Diego to train at gyms defying lockdowns. Competed in Tampa, Pittsburg and Spokane. Made several more trips to the States in 2021 for medical appts. Flew to Tampa in May looking for sailboats.
    Saturday we start the drive home after driving nearly 10,000 miles around the USA. Hit the Airventure in Oshkosh, family reunion in Tennessee and Tampa for a month plus Houston before getting back here to San Diego.
    Only the strange behavior of people tainted our vacation and other travel.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,988
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,533
    Thanked in
    11,794 Posts
    Rep Points
    727301140

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Made several trips to the USA for medical appointments last year. Traveled to San Diego to train at gyms defying lockdowns. Competed in Tampa, Pittsburg and Spokane. Made several more trips to the States in 2021 for medical appts. Flew to Tampa in May looking for sailboats.
    Saturday we start the drive home after driving nearly 10,000 miles around the USA. Hit the Airventure in Oshkosh, family reunion in Tennessee and Tampa for a month plus Houston before getting back here to San Diego.
    Only the strange behavior of people tainted our vacation and other travel.
    Colonoscopy!? I notice a lot of Canadians come down for them. You have been a ramblin man for sure. I love car traveling ; probably cuz of growing up ; we traveled by Van everywhere. My papa is a camping/hiking/fishing adventure freak ! I think we have hit at least 80 different state campgrounds ; maybe more. Spokane has a lot of stuff to do within 6 hours. But, the town is different now; I hear. If you could pick a city or area around that area (somewhere on water) ; where land is priced decently, where would it be. I hear Coeur d'Alene is great but; outrageously priced for a big Lake House.

    Max

  5. #5
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,626
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,714
    Thanked in
    1,634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Six flags 4 times this year. Lake Tahoe many times I can't count. Reno, many overnights. Other than that we just do normal stuff. Out to dinner ect.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You seem the most content person with his life under the covid restrictions.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Yep. I don’t fly and haven’t travelled internationally but… my life really hasn’t been affected as harshly as other folks. I prefer vacation spots where there aren’t very many humans so…. Kinda just did the same kinda thing all along. The people I did run into were not the over the top Karen’s either.

    As far as work goes, I truly wish they’d go back to the work from home policy. Being at the lab without all those company clowns was the happiest 8 months of my career.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I caught myself almost envying you. What a lifestyle, so many adventures on the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Made several trips to the USA for medical appointments last year. Traveled to San Diego to train at gyms defying lockdowns. Competed in Tampa, Pittsburg and Spokane. Made several more trips to the States in 2021 for medical appts. Flew to Tampa in May looking for sailboats.
    Saturday we start the drive home after driving nearly 10,000 miles around the USA. Hit the Airventure in Oshkosh, family reunion in Tennessee and Tampa for a month plus Houston before getting back here to San Diego.
    Only the strange behavior of people tainted our vacation and other travel.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Have you noticed any changes in your traveling routine, though, due to covid?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Six flags 4 times this year. Lake Tahoe many times I can't count. Reno, many overnights. Other than that we just do normal stuff. Out to dinner ect.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  9. #9
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,626
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,714
    Thanked in
    1,634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    Have you noticed any changes in your traveling routine, though, due to covid?
    Naw not at all. We're on the border of CA and our daughter loves six flags and have been going for years. We weren't going to change this year. We also go to the casino to eat all the time. The only thing that's changed is the anxiety from the admin and his threats. Kind of a, what's next kind of thing. Other than that nothing has changed get for us.

  10. #10
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,827
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,107
    Thanked in
    5,707 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The fucked up thing is; my father in law drives his RV to Alaska every summer and because of covid restrictions at the border…. This year he had to fly there. Makes no sense. Think it be safer to be able to drive but… none of any of this dumb shit they’ve done to the people has made any sense so…

    par for the course.


    and yea, I’ve been content… I’ve been through much worse (knock on wood)… but the anxiety that comes with knowing your children are the ones that will suffer this “great reset” is what pisses me off. I fear not only will they be targeted but most likely enslaved by the future corporate communist global government.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  11. #11
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,326
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wish I could work from home, I hate stupid people which is pretty much all california

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    963
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,990
    Thanked in
    1,626 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    The fucked up thing is; my father in law drives his RV to Alaska every summer and because of covid restrictions at the border…. This year he had to fly there. Makes no sense. Think it be safer to be able to drive but… none of any of this dumb shit they’ve done to the people has made any sense so…

    par for the course.


    and yea, I’ve been content… I’ve been through much worse (knock on wood)… but the anxiety that comes with knowing your children are the ones that will suffer this “great reset” is what pisses me off. I fear not only will they be targeted but most likely enslaved by the future corporate communist global government.
    And this is an example of how preposterous everything has been. He could have provisioned well and only gotten out to refuelwhilst traversing Canadia. Literally ZERO human contact in that miserable cuntry.

    Months ago when the gyms were closed, my wife and I did brisk walks for exercise. Just the two of us, switching sides of the street if we approached anyone. The gobierno was threatening to arrest anyone caught without masks outside. So…let me get this straight. Arrest us, put us in a truck with four cops, take us to jail with a bunch of unhealthy, indigent people? (Only poor people stay in the jail)
    That’ll help stop the spread.

    They got rid of paper towels in US restrooms but kept the high velocity blowers…during an airborne threat pandemic. Hmmmm….follow the science.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    567
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points
    240067415

    What kind of labwork do you do?

  14. #14
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,326
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    weird that places like Hawaii that are most popular travel destinations in the world dont have a covid problem

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    )) How about moving to another state?

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I wish I could work from home, I hate stupid people which is pretty much all california


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


Similar Threads

  1. BLANK Covid Cards - Covid Passport
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-15-2021, 01:02 AM
  2. I'm on vacation!
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-05-2018, 04:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums