• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Swollen lower abdomen/ possible fluid

IML Gear Cream!
Results are back. Blood work came back good, liver values are actually much better than they were last time I had blood work done. Turns out I’m full of shit. Bowels are backed up from top to bottom. He is sending me home with a enema and recommending I make some dietary adjustments… more vegetables and leafy greens…

What a relief

Results are back. Blood work came back good, liver values are actually much better than they were last time I had blood work done. Turns out I’m full of shit. Bowels are backed up from top to bottom. He is sending me home with a enema and recommending I make some dietary adjustments… more vegetables and leafy greens…

What a relief
I knew you were full of shit, lol Glad everything worked out for you. Might want to look into a fiber supplement.

What a relief

My younger brother had issues with that when he was a kid caused him horrible pain, they couldn’t figure out what the cause was for years turns out he had crones fucked him up for a long time. Hoping they get you fixed up quick

What a relief

Pfff...see? I told you that and didn't charge you a nickel. Wife always wants to know where my medical degree is hanging. Guess I showed her. :p

Not sure about your overall gut health, but with our high protein diets, fiber is a must. I prefer the green generic from walmart. The orange will flush your supps, etc.

Oh yeah...and congratulations on your first trimester poo baby.

get-it-out-dog.gif

Dishwashing soap will help greatly if you start stopping up the toilet. Not dishwasher detergent, but the actual liquid, "put it in the sink" foamy, kind.

Good to hear it's just that your pipes are clogged. Hopefully that fiber will be the "Drano" that gets them unclogged and running again. Good luck man!

Be ready for the big stinker when it all comes out.

What a relief

Hell ya thats good to hear bro. Now you can relax and keep hittin them Dbols haha

Pfff...see? I told you that and didn't charge you a nickel. Wife always wants to know where my medical degree is hanging. Guess I showed her. :p

Not sure about your overall gut health, but with our high protein diets, fiber is a must. I prefer the green generic from walmart. The orange will flush your supps, etc.

What about Metamucil bro does that wash out your supps like your talking about ?

What a relief

Glad your ok and its just being backed up causing it. I have a colonoscopy on the 15th to see why i feel bloated all the time.

Get Shredded!
My lower abdomen been bloated for a couple of years... tried almost everthing with no effect . Had a colonoscopy done last week , had 4 small polyps removed . It turned out that i'm full of gas inside . My doc put me on a strict diet with limited fibers. Basically my intestine is lazy

Hey slim (MM), that looks like a potential record setting shit all wrapped up in your guts. You’d better call Guinness book of world records and post pics once that thing crawls out your rectum. Could be big money son.

What about Metamucil bro does that wash out your supps like your talking about ?

I use Metamucil daily. I always wait an hour or two, after chugging a glass of Metamucil mixed water, before taking any of my supplements.

My lower abdomen been bloated for a couple of years... tried almost everthing with no effect . Had a colonoscopy done last week , had 4 small polyps removed . It turned out that i'm full of gas inside . My doc put me on a strict diet with limited fibers. Basically my intestine is lazy

I have to get a colonoscopy every two years for bowel issues, well that’s why I got the initial one now it’s to check for any polyps. The first time I had them removed I was in my early 20’s they were shocked to even find them. They are the kind that have the potential to become cancerous so they need to keep a close eye on them…

That colon prep is no joke man!

I have to get a colonoscopy every two years for bowel issues, well that’s why I got the initial one now it’s to check for any polyps. The first time I had them removed I was in my early 20’s they were shocked to even find them. They are the kind that have the potential to become cancerous so they need to keep a close eye on them…

That colon prep is no joke man!

No doubt brother gotta starve yourself for 24+ hrs. And drink that gallon of slimer cum (ghostbusters)

Glad your ok and its just being backed up causing it. I have a colonoscopy on the 15th to see why i feel bloated all the time.
lol have fun with that - that crap that they had me drink before will clean you out like never before and some advice never trust a fart once you drink it .

Lol @ 150mg dbol a day.

Next thing you know, you'll be bloated from congestive heart failure because you're blood pressure has been so high that you blew your heart out, if you don't have a stroke first.

What a relief

Bahahaha, bro you might have the best post of the year. I thought you were preggos from the pic but turns out it was just a good baby

I’m starting to wonder if the doctor missed something. I took his instructions a step further and did an over the counter colon prep, same exact regime the prescribe for colonoscopies. Cleared me out for sure, 100% empty and my stomach still looks distended.

I’m starting to wonder if the doctor missed something. I took his instructions a step further and did an over the counter colon prep, same exact regime the prescribe for colonoscopies. Cleared me out for sure, 100% empty and my stomach still looks distended.

Geez. You double down on everything you do? So have you had TWO colon cleanses if I'm reading that correctly?

What a relief

Get some quality pro-biotics in your life, bro. They work.

It's probably going to take a day or two for the distension to go down.

It's probably going to take a day or two for the distension to go down.

That's my thought as well. Couple that with the IBS he has, two colon cleanses, etc...not surprising he has distension. IBS by itself can cause distension.

Back