• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pfizer undercover video #5

They are so deceiving, no telling what other lies they have told us.

They don't want YOU to know what's in the vax.
They don't want the FDA to know what's in the vax.

Why isn't this alarming to EVERYONE?

Oh yeah...and only conspiracy nuts believe there are aborted fetal cells in the vax. Soooo...all vax manufacturers are conspiracy nuts?

They don't want YOU to know what's in the vax.
They don't want the FDA to know what's in the vax.

Why isn't this alarming to EVERYONE?

Oh yeah...and only conspiracy nuts believe there are aborted fetal cells in the vax. Soooo...all vax manufacturers are conspiracy nuts?

This is why they want abortion to be legal. They need parts. Obama admin was paying how much for aborted babies?

This is why they want abortion to be legal. They need parts. Obama admin was paying how much for aborted babies?

Yep, among other reasons. They're keeping it under wraps so the "bible clutchers" can't claim religious exemption. Like only religious people are horrified at murdering babies...or injecting them into themselves...

What's the issue if it's from an aborted fetus?
It is purely religious?
(genuine question)
Whatever Pfizer is doing, did u really think they'd be completely transparent about it.
I'll bet this isn't even a REAL concern of theirs now that it's out in the open.
Big pharma is the largest most well funded gang on the planet.
They get away with it cuz they line the pockets of every official in Washington.
Both sides.
This is NEVER EVER gonna change.
They're selling the best most profitable commodity on the planet: your health.

It is purely religious?
(genuine question)
Whatever Pfizer is doing, did u really think they'd be completely transparent about it.
I'll bet this isn't even a REAL concern of theirs now that it's out in the open.
They get away with it cuz they line the pockets of every official in Washington.
Both sides.

Pretty sure there's an abortion thread already....buuuuut....some of those abortions were up to and including 42 wks. Think about that....42 weeks. That is a full term baby.

You're the kind of person that would have no problem eating soylent green.

IML Gear Cream!
It is purely religious?
(genuine question)
Both sides.

As you know getting a religious exception is like finding a diamond, very rare. They knew Christians wouldn't take this if they knew what the process was. The emails show this. Why in the emails would they stress to keep things so quiet?I I mean if it's "not a concern " why all the, we have to keep this quiet?

As far are selling people their health, have you been paying attention? I sure would like to know the sells of their heart medication. I hear it's up 78%, if that's true hmmmmmm wonder why?

Either way, we have 5 undercover videos now showing they're teying to hide shit. One video of two scientists saying don't get the jab if you had covid. Them also saying don't give it to your kids. With the lack of transparency with EVERYTHING we'll be sitting the shot out. Good luck.

It is purely religious?
(genuine question)
Both sides.

Freedom is the bigger commodity. I'm all for proven vaccines. There's no way to spin it that this isn't a vaccine, but experimental gene therapy that they 'think' will trigger a response to be able to handle it better. But with a peer reviewed paper showing 60% experience micro-clots via D-Dimer - explain how forcing everyone to be a part of this is 'health'. Maybe for a 300lb that eats twinkies all day. Not for us who already take care of ourselves. We're worse off.

For the record, I think all of us would agree gene therapy has a place for the genetically predispositioned groups - Sickle Cell, Leukeima, etc. But forcing it on everyone when really only the old or unhealthy (may) need it is the most unamerican thing we can do.

Then add the fact that an unborn was literally torn apart in a uterus as its pulled out - and used was used for this, well that's up to you if you can be OK with that.

Then add the fact that an unborn was literally torn apart in a uterus as its pulled out - and used was used for this, well that's up to you if you can be OK with that.

Only some of them. Some are delivered whole and otherwise healthy. At least for a few minutes...

Well… tryna find a silver lining here…. All those kids that “disappear” didn’t go to waste?

Back