• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo-General Questions

Tr1019

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone with some experience with primo give me a brief rundown of what they like about it? I know it’s an expensive compound and a lot of people run it a little higher(mg wise.)

I’m what scenario would you add it in and is it superior to any other compounds?

I know this is very general, I just want everyone’s personal opinion/experiences with it.

I love primo , it’s a cleaner compound with dry lean gains . No conversion to estrogen and no water retention . Better to be used for someone who is on the leaner side . Makes me dry and vascular .

Huge nitrogen retention. Keeps me extremely full even in a deficit.

I am 56 years old and pretty much have done every cycle you can imagine. My favorite that makes me looks freaking great and feel like a million dollar is 200mg test, 200mg mast, 600mg of primo. The effect, feeling of well being, looks and no sides what so ever. Its the cleanest and easiest cycle for me personally. I don't even know how to explain the dosage, it just works perfect. Full round muscles, dry, and very well tolerated.

From what you guys are saying I should def give it a go! Thank you guys

I am 56 years old and pretty much have done every cycle you can imagine. My favorite that makes me looks freaking great and feel like a million dollar is 200mg test, 200mg mast, 600mg of primo. The effect, feeling of well being, looks and no sides what so ever. Its the cleanest and easiest cycle for me personally. I don't even know how to explain the dosage, it just works perfect. Full round muscles, dry, and very well tolerated.
If I'm correct there used to be a sponsor not too long ago that made a product that was Test 200, Mast 200, and Primo 200 per ml. Always wanted to try it. Maybe someone else will come out with it again. Sure hope so.

I done 2 cycles of Test/Primo @400 each and loved it both times, look&feel great, got an insane amount of attention from girls both times. No sides. I already started to stock up for my next run.

How many injections per week do you need for 600 mg primo?

How many injections per week do you need for 600 mg primo?

I used primo e 200mg, so M -W -F 200 each or can just go M-T 300mg which equals to 1.5m

IML Gear Cream!
Can someone with some experience with primo give me a brief rundown of what they like about it? I know it’s an expensive compound and a lot of people run it a little higher(mg wise.)

I’m what scenario would you add it in and is it superior to any other compounds?

I know this is very general, I just want everyone’s personal opinion/experiences with it.

In beginning i never believe on real primo so i never use it , but since i got real primo from Balkan only 500mg is more than enough to giver me amazing results like fullness , hard and dry . Now using Para Pharma Primo and i got same results as Balkan ( so both 100% real )

TR

This is something I put together awhile back
Sponsored by RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

So Primobolan depot or methenolone enanthate is talked about as the greatest compound known to AAS maybe not the greatest but supposedly the most perfect ever made lets see what they tell you and then what really happens in real life and you can get to the truth by adding A+B= real life
Lol

Primobolan depot is in my opinion the best AAS steroid made I love nandrolone but its drawbacks are even more than Primobolan depot but will talk about that in the next * “What They Don’t Tell You” lol

So facts about Methenolone Enanthate or Primobolan Depot not to be confused with methenolone acetate which is just Primobolan by brand name and the oral version of methenolone.

Description:
Primobolan® Depot is an injectable version of the steroid methenolone. This is the same constituent in Primobolan orals (methenolone acetate), although here an enanthate ester is used to slow the steroid’s release from a site of
injection. Methenolone enanthate offers a similar pattern of steroid release as testosterone enanthate, with blood hormone levels remaining markedly elevated for approximately 2 weeks. Methenolone itself is a moderately strong anabolic steroid with very low androgenic
properties. Its anabolic effect is considered to be slightly less than Deca-Durabolin® (nandrolone decanoate) on a milligram for milligram basis. Methenolone enanthate is most commonly used during cutting cycles, when lean mass gain, not a raw mass increase, is the main objective.

**So they beginning saying that you can’t really use methenolone to bulk which I have used it twice to bulk and its a amazing experience.
It is less anabolic than nandrolone but is more androgenic adding advantages and benefits over nandrolone like no aromatase or water retention.

**I always reccomend testing everything but especially methenolone its extremely expensive you should really want to make sure that you have what you wanted.
The roidtest itself colors they describe them nicely but ive done alot of testing and I will describe it like this Amp B should be orange brown which is a dark orange color and Amp D is extremely important from the second that the oil hits the reactive chem the color your looking for is a lavender color its a light purple that’s very distinct and it will immediately start to change to what I call shit lavender its lavender with a brown color in it shit lavender is the best description.
This color reaction is extremely important from start to finish you should be able to turn the amp sideways and roll it allowing the light to pass through and easily seeing the color. Anything that isn’t perfect is likely BUNK but user error can happen

Side Effects (Estrogenic)
Methenolone is not aromatized by the body,4 and is not measurably estrogenic. Estrogen-linked side effects should not be seen when administering this steroid.
Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia, nor should they be noticing any appreciable water retention with this drug. The increase seen with methenolone should be quality muscle mass, not the smooth bulk that often accompanies steroids
open to aromatization. During a cycle, the user should additionally not notice strong elevations in blood pressure, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention. Methenolone is a steroid most favored during cutting phases of training, when water and fat retention are major concerns, and sheer
mass not the central objective.

Side Effects (Androgenic)
Although classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance. This may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Methenolone is still a very mild steroid, however, and strong androgenic side effects are typically related to higher doses. Women often find this preparation an acceptable choice, observing it to be a very comfortable and effective anabolic.

Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity)
Methenolone is not considered a hepatotoxic steroid; liver toxicity is unlikely. Studies have failed to produce appreciable changes in markers of hepatic stress when the drug was given in therapeutic levels.

Side Effects (Cardiovascular)
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad)
cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of
anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Methenolone should have a stronger negative effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol than testosterone or
nandrolone due to its non-aromatizable nature, but a much weaker impact than c-17 alpha alkylated steroids. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial
relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS
administration.

Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression)
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances,
testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention. At a moderate dosage of 100-200 mg weekly, methenolone should offer measurably less
testosterone suppression than an equal dose of
nandrolone or testosterone, due to its non-aromatizable nature. If used for less than eight weeks, hormonal recovery should not be a protracted experience.

**So as you can see there’s still plenty of side effects with the supposedly perfect compound.
Me personally my experience is hair thining and the worst acne ever lol

Even though there are still many side effects I did really well running methenolone enanthate.
I warn against trying to use methenolone acetate as an injectable it will just crash and it causes the worst PIP you could ever imagine but as an oral it doesn’t have a C-17 carbon ring and isn’t methylated so it doesn’t have the toxic nature that most other AAS orals have to protect them as they pass through the liver and kidneys this means that it isn’t as toxic but means you need a high dosage if using orally. Most of the compound gets destroyed while passing through so it just takes more compound to get the effects needed oral methenolone is really made for females but a male can use it orally it just takes alot of methenolone acetate.

So that’s “What They Don’t Tell You” Primobolan edition more to come next up nandrolone

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

You know MONSTRO people might actually listen to what you have to say if you’d just stop trying to crowbar your sponsors products in every chance you get. I’d never buy Para Pharma products now because it’s so fucking irritating having to hear about them every five seconds. I mean can you even make a meaningful post without mentioning the products you are supposedly using right now? I’m pretty sure you got that big using another sponsors products not Para Pharma. Either stop the bullshit or shut the fuck up.

In beginning i never believe on real primo so i never use it , but since i got real primo from Balkan only 500mg is more than enough to giver me amazing results like fullness , hard and dry . Now using Para Pharma Primo and i got same results as Balkan ( so both 100% real )

TR

Last edited:

TR

Thanks for your input

This is something I put together awhile back
Sponsored by RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

So Primobolan depot or methenolone enanthate is talked about as the greatest compound known to AAS maybe not the greatest but supposedly the most perfect ever made lets see what they tell you and then what really happens in real life and you can get to the truth by adding A+B= real life
Lol

Primobolan depot is in my opinion the best AAS steroid made I love nandrolone but its drawbacks are even more than Primobolan depot but will talk about that in the next * “What They Don’t Tell You” lol

So facts about Methenolone Enanthate or Primobolan Depot not to be confused with methenolone acetate which is just Primobolan by brand name and the oral version of methenolone.

Description:
Primobolan Depot is an injectable version of the steroid methenolone. This is the same constituent in Primobolan orals (methenolone acetate), although here an enanthate ester is used to slow the steroid’s release from a site of
injection. Methenolone enanthate offers a similar pattern of steroid release as testosterone enanthate, with blood hormone levels remaining markedly elevated for approximately 2 weeks. Methenolone itself is a moderately strong anabolic steroid with very low androgenic
properties. Its anabolic effect is considered to be slightly less than Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate) on a milligram for milligram basis. Methenolone enanthate is most commonly used during cutting cycles, when lean mass gain, not a raw mass increase, is the main objective.

**So they beginning saying that you can’t really use methenolone to bulk which I have used it twice to bulk and its a amazing experience.
It is less anabolic than nandrolone but is more androgenic adding advantages and benefits over nandrolone like no aromatase or water retention.

**I always reccomend testing everything but especially methenolone its extremely expensive you should really want to make sure that you have what you wanted.
The roidtest itself colors they describe them nicely but ive done alot of testing and I will describe it like this Amp B should be orange brown which is a dark orange color and Amp D is extremely important from the second that the oil hits the reactive chem the color your looking for is a lavender color its a light purple that’s very distinct and it will immediately start to change to what I call shit lavender its lavender with a brown color in it shit lavender is the best description.
This color reaction is extremely important from start to finish you should be able to turn the amp sideways and roll it allowing the light to pass through and easily seeing the color. Anything that isn’t perfect is likely BUNK but user error can happen

Side Effects (Estrogenic)
Methenolone is not aromatized by the body,4 and is not measurably estrogenic. Estrogen-linked side effects should not be seen when administering this steroid.
Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia, nor should they be noticing any appreciable water retention with this drug. The increase seen with methenolone should be quality muscle mass, not the smooth bulk that often accompanies steroids
open to aromatization. During a cycle, the user should additionally not notice strong elevations in blood pressure, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention. Methenolone is a steroid most favored during cutting phases of training, when water and fat retention are major concerns, and sheer
mass not the central objective.

Side Effects (Androgenic)
Although classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance. This may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Methenolone is still a very mild steroid, however, and strong androgenic side effects are typically related to higher doses. Women often find this preparation an acceptable choice, observing it to be a very comfortable and effective anabolic.

Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity)
Methenolone is not considered a hepatotoxic steroid; liver toxicity is unlikely. Studies have failed to produce appreciable changes in markers of hepatic stress when the drug was given in therapeutic levels.

Side Effects (Cardiovascular)
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad)
cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of
anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Methenolone should have a stronger negative effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol than testosterone or
nandrolone due to its non-aromatizable nature, but a much weaker impact than c-17 alpha alkylated steroids. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial
relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS
administration.

Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression)
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances,
testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention. At a moderate dosage of 100-200 mg weekly, methenolone should offer measurably less
testosterone suppression than an equal dose of
nandrolone or testosterone, due to its non-aromatizable nature. If used for less than eight weeks, hormonal recovery should not be a protracted experience.

**So as you can see there’s still plenty of side effects with the supposedly perfect compound.
Me personally my experience is hair thining and the worst acne ever lol

Even though there are still many side effects I did really well running methenolone enanthate.
I warn against trying to use methenolone acetate as an injectable it will just crash and it causes the worst PIP you could ever imagine but as an oral it doesn’t have a C-17 carbon ring and isn’t methylated so it doesn’t have the toxic nature that most other AAS orals have to protect them as they pass through the liver and kidneys this means that it isn’t as toxic but means you need a high dosage if using orally. Most of the compound gets destroyed while passing through so it just takes more compound to get the effects needed oral methenolone is really made for females but a male can use it orally it just takes alot of methenolone acetate.

So that’s “What They Don’t Tell You” Primobolan edition more to come next up nandrolone

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Everything I needed right here

You know MONSTRO people might actually listen to what you have to say if you’d just stop trying to crowbar your sponsors products in every chance you get. I’d never buy Para Pharma products now because it’s so fucking irritating having to hear about them every five seconds. I mean can you even make a meaningful post without mentioning the products you are supposedly using right now? I’m pretty sure you got that big using another sponsors products not Para Pharma. Either stop the bullshit or shut the fuck up.

Legit just laughed out loud! Couldn’t be more true

Back