• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RIP George Peterson

Wardamn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just heard that George Peterson was found deceased in his room today. Sad news

Devastating!!! He was 2 days out from the Olympia! Man R.I.P. brother. Prayers go to him his friends and family.

Damn condolences to the family that's horrible smh

Terrible fucking news......

This has been an awful year in bodybuilding with a LOT of past and present competitors passing..... If there was ever a question of how dangerous this "sport" could be before, it's all but been confirmed in recent years.

I'm wondering if he got the jab?

Of course u are.
This vaccine has taken over your fucking life to the point where u cant even respect another human being dying.
Whats wrong with u?
If that was a joke.. Its immature and stupid.
But your not making a joke, your just a disgusting person.

George seemed like an awesome guy. Days out from "O", one can only speculate at this point. (Diuretics, etc).
But, not really worth speculation and just send condolences to his friends/loved ones.

RIP to "Da Bull"! :(

If conditioning related, something in this pageant/culture needs to change. Lots of deaths this year, many from heart/diuretic related issues..

Of course u are.
This vaccine has taken over your fucking life to the point where u cant even respect another human being dying.
Whats wrong with u?
Oh muh goodness...
Has someone run out of "Bag-O-Dicks N Bungs" today...Hmmm??
ba1f866c37eb68351f29849c97053ec7.jpg

Of course u are.
Whats wrong with u?

And all you do is pop in here and insult people.

Oh you...
What about the insults hurled at me DAILY?
Whats wrong snowflake?
Just my thoughts....maybe you bring it on to yourself....I could be totally wrong though....

SwilDong, it looks like people might insult you AFTER you first go on a bit of an attack.
Its all good though, thats why many of us are here.
You can only read so many "critique my cycle" threads...

Private forums are the last of the non-censored "social media" left. (And they are fading fast).

Ok back on subject. My condolences go out to the family. I worry about my wife daily in this sport. It is very taxing on the body and mind. Everyone on the competition level stay safe.

Terrible fucking news......

This has been an awful year in bodybuilding with a LOT of past and present competitors passing..... If there was ever a question of how dangerous this "sport" could be before, it's all but been confirmed in recent years.

Wait until you get older and when your body says enough.

Not saying I don't do this anymore but it is different.

Be thankful for what you have and don't take unreasonable risks. Unreasonable meaning grams a week for guys that don't compete.

Try lower doses, unless you do you will not know how little you need to achieve your goals.

And possibly live longer.

Wait until you get older and when your body says enough.

Not saying I don't do this anymore but it is different.

Be thankful for what you have and don't take unreasonable risks. Unreasonable meaning grams a week for guys that don't compete.

Try lower doses, unless you do you will not know how little you need to achieve your goals.

And possibly live longer.
That's something I've taken to heart with the guys I help.

If you ask around I'm very conservative with what I think is appropriate for this very reason.

That's something I've taken to heart with the guys I help.

If you ask around I'm very conservative with what I think is appropriate for this very reason.

I used your post to further elaborate not to accuse you.

Hope all has been well with you.

Back