• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero store: correct website address

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link below:

https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Please note, this is my own personal referral link (so I get some store credit for my efforts if a new customer makes an account using my specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral link (it not a requirement at all to give me credit). I try my best to help everyone regardless of if you use my referral or not.

NOTE: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Last edited:
The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link below:

https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Please note, this is my own personal referral link (so I get some store credit for my efforts if a new customer makes an account using my specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral link (it not a requirement at all to give me credit). I try my best to help everyone regardless of if you use my referral or not.

NOTE: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

RThoads
Scammers are total trash. It sucks you and Basicstero/Pharmacom have to deal with that shit. All I can say to anybody is go to the website like he says. Place your order and you are in good hands....

well pcom is the best imo , which is why people try to knock it off, ,, but there can only be one, ,,

its a shame people get scammed and then pcom gets a bad rap for a moment, until they find out it wasnt even pcom to begin with ... its a shame really ,, pcom rocks and thanks for the real link ,, now hopefully people clink the link and see what pcom is all about,,, top tier stuff,,

well pcom is the best imo , which is why people try to knock it off, ,, but there can only be one, ,,

its a shame people get scammed and then pcom gets a bad rap for a moment, until they find out it wasnt even pcom to begin with ... its a shame really ,, pcom rocks and thanks for the real link ,, now hopefully people clink the link and see what pcom is all about,,, top tier stuff,,

Dude I totally agree! No one wants to knock off second place lol. We must be doing something right!

Back