• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very Happy with IL

MagicElevator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm very Happy with IL. I believe these are awesome results. Couple things shown here:
1. IL Grey Tops are fire! I have been on 4 months, mostly at 2 IU per day 5 on 2 off. Before the IGF test I did one month at 3 IU 5 on 2 off (30 days). I will be ordering IL again! Interested in other peptides if I learn more. Also may do the 10 IU HGH test sometime as well to further validate although I see that has been done a few times by other vets. Having never tried HGH, I was nervous to inject 10 IU without having experience so I abandoned it.
2. The T3 and TSH differences seem to indicate some suppression of TSH and increased T3. Is this normal? I am not taking supplemental T3.
3. It's been 4 months. I would like to go 6 but I have a medical checkup on my Thyroid in 3 weeks. It seems I risk having out of range Thyroid levels if I continue and the doc asking what is up? Alternately, I have cut back to 2 IU because last week I noticed my blood sugar was 105. Since dropping to 2 IU its now 112. Wondering if dripping the HGH soon will send blood glucose soaring a little bit before it normalizes and comes back down. I understand watching the numbers how excess GH causes some people to become diabetic and less insulin resistant. Does anyone have thoughts here how to continue the HGH for 2 months? Or better to drop it, wait 2 months, and start HGH for 4 more months?
4. I seem to have iron deficiency similar to another fellow on the board (Tigerblood, I think was his name, and no I did not look it up). My Ferritin is Low and my Total Iron Binding Capacity is High. I'm no Medical Doctor and far from it, but the attached table I found indicates that means I'm iron deficient. I give blood every 2 months, because if I don't my hematocrit and RBC like to skyrocket. Unfortunately they say if you donate more than 3 times per year, it's likely to cause you to be iron deficient. Note hemoglobin which they check when giving blood is only one indicator of iron deficiency or surplus. If anyone can tell me more specifically how I might be correct, or wrong, as well as the attached table, I'm all ears. Trying to learn as much as I can. I started 18 mg per day iron supplementation 4 months ago right after receiving the first iron test results. I decided to check after reading common donations result in iron deficiency and I had done several to this point. I took the last iron blood test 2 weeks after giving blood, so its not a great indicator on how much my iron went up over two 2 month spans, but its clear it drops significantly after a blood donation. Even though my low iron levels suck and it was probably placebo effect, I did start feeling better after taking iron. I started at 18 mg per day just to avoid iron poisoning but it seems clear giving blood every 2 months will prevent that from happening. I will do a blood test before my next donation to try to learn how much 18 mg per day is doing and assess from there but likely to up it to 36 mg and/or add vitamin C. I will also reread Tiger Blood's post.

I'm not seeing a way to post my results. How do I do that?

If someone knows how I can post the lab results, please let me know. I have already removed personal info.

August 12 2020
TSH High Sensitivity 2.02 mU/L Normal 0.45.- 4.5
T4 Free Non-Dialysis 1.4 ng/dL Normal 0.8 - 1.7
T3 Free Non-Dialysis 3.5 pg/mL Normal 2.0 - 4.8

This is my baseline, before HGH
March 2021
IGF 1, LC/MS 154 Normal 52-328
Ferritin 9 ng/mL LOW Normal 38-380
Iron, Total 118 mcg/dL Normal 50 - 180
Iron Binding Capacity 436 HIGH Normal 250 - 425
% Saturation 27% Normal 20 - 48%

After HGH
IGF 1, LC/MS 381 ng/mL HIGH Normal 52 - 328
T3, FREE 4.1 pg/mL Normal 2.3 - 4.2
Ferritin 10 ng/mL LOW Normal 38 - 380
Iron, Total 102 mcg/dL Normal 50 - 180
Iron Binding Capacity 445 HIGH Normal 250 - 425
% Saturation 23% Normal 20 - 48%
T4, Free 1.2 ng/dL Normal 0.8 - 1.8 ng/dL
TSH 1.15 mIU/L Normal 0.40 - 4.50

Unable to attach iron table

Apologies I do understand thyroid hormone suppression is possible and knew before taking, so was not surprised to see TSH go down. The T3 is more my question as I don't know much about this. Thanks!

Stats. 6 foot tall. 250 lbs. Definitely improved sleep and waistline decreased maybe an inch or 2. Better recovery, more energy. Some wrinkle improvement but minor. Very subtle slow changes over time but they do happen.
This post and above for entertainment and educational purposes only. I am not a sponsor or mod.

Hey man thanks for posting all the info, I'll send you a pm.

The best way to post a pic is take a screenshot of your test. Then down next to the tab that says post quick reply push go advanced. Once the advanced screen comes up you'll push manage attachments, push that then push choose file, after you select file then upload, then post

Your results are good for that dose.

Yes hgh can suppress thyroid function and cause some fluctuations in blood sugar but your tests show very little fluctuations. Your taking a low dose so shouldn't need to add t4 or insulin in your case. Your TSH is lower which indicates a higher thyroid output. High TSH means lower output of T4. When you have high t4 your TSH will go lower. TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone, when you have lower TSH your body has plenty of circulating T4 to convert to T3 so the pituitary lowers the TSH output.

Everything looks fine with your thyroid.

Last edited:
Here's the test results I'm posting for MagicElevator.

Attachments

• Lab1Blur.jpg
    Lab1Blur.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Lab2Blur.jpg
    Lab2Blur.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Lab3Blur.jpg
    Lab3Blur.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey man thanks for posting all the info, I'll send you a pm.

The best way to post a pic is take a screenshot of your test. Then down next to the tab that says post quick reply push go advanced. Once the advanced screen comes up you'll push manage attachments, push that then push choose file, after you select file then upload, then post

Strangest thing. Tried all this. Have some options but do not see one to attach a file. No big deal.

IML Gear Cream!
Your results are good for that dose.

Yes hgh can suppress thyroid function and cause some fluctuations in blood sugar but your tests show very little fluctuations. Your taking a low dose so shouldn't need to add t4 or insulin in your case. Your TSH is lower which indicates a higher thyroid output. High TSH means lower output of T4. When you have high t4 your TSH will go lower. TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone, when you have lower TSH your body has plenty of circulating T4 to convert to T3 so the pituitary lowers the TSH output.

Everything looks fine with your thyroid.

Thanks! One thing I forgot to mention above is that I am on prescribed TRT but likely that's obvious from what I stated. Good info here for sure! Thanks for taking the time to explain in laymen's terms. I lool forward to getting more IL. Very happy with the results!

If anyone has more info on managing their iron levels I am all ears but I will reread Tigerblood's posts soon for some good info there.

Thanks for testing our gh and posting test results honestly,
we offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at anytime,:)

welcome anybody to test our gh and other items and post the test results honestly , we will offer you 100$ as credit store , you can use it at anytime.:)

Back