65 Posts
    Rep Points

Someone works hard. Good job man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

You got awesome genetics AND put in the work!

I'd like to ask what your favorite rear delt exercises are?
    I had an Orthoscopy for 14 shoulder dislocations and the surgeon told me post op 2 weeks later to take my shirt off and he showed me I was suffering repeat dislocations in part bc I had zero rear delts. This means the rotator cuff is pulled askew since there is no symmetry and this increases dislocations. Never mind the drunk driver that ran me over in '92 causing a severe dislocation in left shoulder, also right shoulder dislocated but damage wasn't as bad.

It's ok, you shoulda seen his windshield where my elbows saved my life.

Don't drink and drive, Uber, Lyft call your mom. That dude was .20 an hour after he hit me!

I have done a lot to improve but they still lag....
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,850 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post

I had an Orthoscopy for 14 shoulder dislocations and the surgeon told me post op 2 weeks later to take my shirt off and he showed me I was suffering repeat dislocations in part bc I had zero rear delts. This means the rotator cuff is pulled askew since there is no symmetry and this increases dislocations. Never mind the drunk driver that ran me over in '92 causing a severe dislocation in left shoulder, also right shoulder dislocated but damage wasn't as bad.

Don't drink and drive, Uber, Lyft call your mom. That dude was .20 an hour after he hit me!

Damn that's rough man, you sure are lucky and hope that drunken jackwagon got to see your face in court. He ought to have nightmares of that night forever!

Yes rear delts are a good thing to build as well...rear delt flys work for me as I have a similar issue with dislocations.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post

Sorry to hear about getting hit man . That shit is crazy . As far as rear delts 3 main things I like are reverse flys on the pec dec bc itís in a controlled environment and I feel like I can really isolate that area and feel what Iím doing. bent over fly , but I take an incline bench lean over and rest my forehead on the bench . Itís helps with balance so you can focus on that squeeze . Last one is a standing cable pull . Donít really know how to explain it but I will set the cable right at shoulder length keep a slight bend in my elbow and pull Straight across the body . It mimics the reverse fly movement but with a cable . You can really get control over the weight doing this and keep a constant tension on that area . I will throw other things as well but the 3 above are my favorite.