• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Updated pics

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One no pump at home one at the gym in better lighting .
eb7e7d8d949338c7172e1102961d264b.png

ab9e8bde8436df0a11e5f07603f0857c.png

Waiting to start next cycle . Just got puretropins and waiting on some anavar to add to my trt to bridge untill I start my next cycle .

Nice work brother and better gains to come next cycle!

Lookin solid bro!

Thanks to all . I was being lazy for a while . I honestly didn’t want to post pics but I figured it would help keep me accountable. I’m pretty focused now with the diet and training.

What does your shoulder routine look like and how often do you hit it during the week, once or twice?

Tbh I really backed off shoulders to focus on other parts I felt were weak. But the better part of the years I always used heavy presses with either dumb bells or barbell. I really liked standing over head press. Always focused on rear delts bc I felt like that’s what I missing the most . Right now I hit them twice a week but . Again mostly rear delt focused and ofc side delts . No front raises and rarely do heavy pressing any more . On my push days I finish off with blowing up the shoulders .

68c8a5fb439c61ece7287f34b5bd41b3.jpg

This is from 2014 when I was a wannabe body builders . And yes I know I can’t pose for shit lol .

I call bullshit! Tattoos keep changing from arm to arm. 😂

I have been conscious of rear delts since I went to see my first NPC show decades ago. The elephant in the room is always rear delts, the lack of that is. So I NEVER skip them. I know guys will because if they have a hammering delt routine, by the end they will feel like these rear delt exercises and uneventful and boring. Or they are just whacked out from killing it in all previous exercises.
Because of this,I start with rear delts, which makes for a nice warm up for my wasted shoulder joints.

Boring AF but necessary, these rear delt exercises.

I call bullshit! Tattoos keep changing from arm to arm.

I have been conscious of rear delts since I went to see my first NPC show decades ago. The elephant in the room is always rear delts, the lack of that is. So I NEVER skip them. I know guys will because if they have a hammering delt routine, by the end they will feel like these rear delt exercises and uneventful and boring. Or they are just whacked out from killing it in all previous exercises.
Because of this,I start with rear delts, which makes for a nice warm up for my wasted shoulder joints.

Boring AF but necessary, these rear delt exercises.

Lol I drew them on bro didn’t you know ? I got a bunch of paint . But yea man as far as shoulders go I have always had good shoulder genetics . I was so side and front delt heavy that completely stopped doing any kind of front raises and started hammering the rears . I kinda got lucky bc early on when I really started lifting more serious my training partner at the time had a lot more experience then me . He was always big on hitting the rears . Dude was shorter then me but wide af and had cannon balls for shoulders .

You got awesome genetics AND put in the work!

I'd like to ask what your favorite rear delt exercises are?
I had an Orthoscopy for 14 shoulder dislocations and the surgeon told me post op 2 weeks later to take my shirt off and he showed me I was suffering repeat dislocations in part bc I had zero rear delts. This means the rotator cuff is pulled askew since there is no symmetry and this increases dislocations. Never mind the drunk driver that ran me over in '92 causing a severe dislocation in left shoulder, also right shoulder dislocated but damage wasn't as bad.

It's ok, you shoulda seen his windshield where my elbows saved my life.

Don't drink and drive, Uber, Lyft call your mom. That dude was .20 an hour after he hit me!

I have done a lot to improve but they still lag....

I had an Orthoscopy for 14 shoulder dislocations and the surgeon told me post op 2 weeks later to take my shirt off and he showed me I was suffering repeat dislocations in part bc I had zero rear delts. This means the rotator cuff is pulled askew since there is no symmetry and this increases dislocations. Never mind the drunk driver that ran me over in '92 causing a severe dislocation in left shoulder, also right shoulder dislocated but damage wasn't as bad.

Don't drink and drive, Uber, Lyft call your mom. That dude was .20 an hour after he hit me!

Damn that's rough man, you sure are lucky and hope that drunken jackwagon got to see your face in court. He ought to have nightmares of that night forever!

Yes rear delts are a good thing to build as well...rear delt flys work for me as I have a similar issue with dislocations.

Sorry to hear about getting hit man . That shit is crazy . As far as rear delts 3 main things I like are reverse flys on the pec dec bc it’s in a controlled environment and I feel like I can really isolate that area and feel what I’m doing. bent over fly , but I take an incline bench lean over and rest my forehead on the bench . It’s helps with balance so you can focus on that squeeze . Last one is a standing cable pull . Don’t really know how to explain it but I will set the cable right at shoulder length keep a slight bend in my elbow and pull Straight across the body . It mimics the reverse fly movement but with a cable . You can really get control over the weight doing this and keep a constant tension on that area . I will throw other things as well but the 3 above are my favorite.

Back