• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LH level is high stopped TRT I shouldn't have

Brick Crusher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stopped TRT because of a hernia surgery. Surgeon suggested. Which I shouldn't have stopped didn't do a pct and LH levels are high. TRT doctor has put me back trt haven't taken it yet. Would It be safe to start again?

I’d ask what his reason was. I cannot imagine why unless they wanted your blood thin. Was hema or RBC high in you pre-surgical bloodwork?

I imagine he could give the thumbs up or down. I would take advantage and tell him ; he should have written for some HCG and arimidex. May be able to get some extra, lol

Max
Be Well

I’d ask what his reason was. I cannot imagine why unless they wanted your blood thin. Was hema or RBC high in you pre-surgical bloodwork?

I imagine he could give the thumbs up or down. I would take advantage and tell him ; he should have written for some HCG and arimidex. May be able to get some extra, lol

Max
Be Well
The surgeon recommended and didn't give me a reason and I should have asked but I was in a lot of pain.
I want to make sure it's ok to start again.?

The surgeon recommended and didn't give me a reason and I should have asked but I was in a lot of pain.
I want to make sure it's ok to start again.?

Definitely bring up the subject or a person can order bloodwork on ultalabtests.com
No one could answer yes or no except a physician , Pa-c , or call his nurse . You can use terminology like , is is okay to start hormone replacement therapy ?
I use SARMS (Selective androgen receptor modulator) to exercise with weight training ; they help me build muscle and strengthen my bones ; it is okay ?
Something along those lines. Maybe they will order bloodwork. Never say you cannot get an erection , say I’m always tired , gaining belly fat , have Zero Sex drive: “I tell them it’s affecting my relationship and TRT helped (family member ) so you definitely need to try injectable testosterone (it’s cheapest ) generic test Cyp . Even if you don’t want to; you at least may get the answers . They are busy so you usually tell receptionist to transfer you to his nurses Ext to leave a message “they can help over the phone” save a trip.

Max

Definitely bring up the subject or a person can order bloodwork on ultalabtests.com
No one could answer yes or no except a physician , Pa-c , or call his nurse . You can use terminology like , is is okay to start hormone replacement therapy ?
I use SARMS (Selective androgen receptor modulator) to exercise with weight training ; they help me build muscle and strengthen my bones ; it is okay ?
Something along those lines. Maybe they will order bloodwork. Never say you cannot get an erection , say I’m always tired , gaining belly fat , have Zero Sex drive: “I tell them it’s affecting my relationship and TRT helped (family member ) so you definitely need to try injectable testosterone (it’s cheapest ) generic test Cyp . Even if you don’t want to; you at least may get the answers . They are busy so you usually tell receptionist to transfer you to his nurses Ext to leave a message “they can help over the phone” save a trip.

Max

I will be speaking with my Trt doctor this week to make sure it's safe to start taking the test which has already been issued with a high LH. I would really like to do a cycle later.

I will be speaking with my Trt doctor this week to make sure it's safe to start taking the test which has already been issued with a high LH. I would really like to do a cycle later.

Just read this :

If you are a man, high LH levels may mean: Your testicles have been damaged due chemotherapy, radiation, infection, or alcohol abuse. You have Klinefelter's syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects sexual development in males. It often causes infertility.
This is definitely something to investigate, glad you are. (I was going to look up supps/meds for high LH).

Max

Just read this :

If you are a man, high LH levels may mean: Your testicles have been damaged due chemotherapy, radiation, infection, or alcohol abuse. You have Klinefelter's syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects sexual development in males. It often causes infertility.
This is definitely something to investigate, glad you are. (I was going to look up supps/meds for high LH).

Max
I haven't been through any of these things to have high LH. Something else must have cause this.

Why were you initially prescribed TRT? What is your test level right now? What can happen is your HPTA is trying to re-initiate so the hypothalamus and pituitary are trying to send a message to your testes to get going. If that's the case if it were me I would wait 4-6 weeks and test again. If your LH and testosterone come into normal range that could n=mean that you recover well. If you have held muscle well then that could mean that you are one of the fortunate ones that came come completely off between cycles. On the other hand, it can be that you have primary hypogonadism, meaning that your testes receive the message but are unable to produce. A simple total testosterone test in 4-6 weeks should give the answer. If it has already been established that you have primary hypogonadism then you should get back on TRT immediately. Consult your doctor.

Good luck

Why were you initially prescribed TRT? What is your test level right now? What can happen is your HPTA is trying to re-initiate so the hypothalamus and pituitary are trying to send a message to your testes to get going. If that's the case if it were me I would wait 4-6 weeks and test again. If your LH and testosterone come into normal range that could n=mean that you recover well. If you have held muscle well then that could mean that you are one of the fortunate ones that came come completely off between cycles. On the other hand, it can be that you have primary hypogonadism, meaning that your testes receive the message but are unable to produce. A simple total testosterone test in 4-6 weeks should give the answer. If it has already been established that you have primary hypogonadism then you should get back on TRT immediately. Consult your doctor.
Good luck
Yes I was prescribed trt. Test level now 495, Free Test 4.3. Doctor issue test and Hcg.

Good luck
Thanks.

Back