• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🏆CONTEST🏆 Guess how many vials & win (NEW CONTEST DATE POSTED)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
(UPDATE: NEW CONTEST DATE IS SET TO BE -10/15/21)
Rules and dates are subjected to change without notice,
it's you job to stay refreshed and informed by checking in.
~stay tuned~

(Contest 10/4/21 - 10/8/21)
Elimination Tiebreaker round.. 1 winner ONLY!
PAGE 5 POST #71
CLICK HERE FOR FOR DIRECT LINK
🎲🎯POWERPLAY BONUS ADDED TO ELIMINATION ROUND🎲🎯

Guess how many vials are in the mason jar and win $250 in store credit off international EP oils/orals only
Just guess the amount of vials NOT that the types of compounds.. :winkfinger:
I'll announce the winner soon after it's ran for a little bit, first correct guess wins.. 1 guess per member per day!

(hint- its more than it looks)
And....GO!!!!!!
tuHHpUJ.gif

p6spFcV.png

M0Nxw2D.png

Well I decided to change something up at the last minute, we're going to keep this contest going for several days and if there is individuals that have the same guess, then we will have them slug It Out with another guessing game.. and that will be the process of elimination..

Last edited:
17 vials

Well I decided to change something up at the last minute, we're going to keep this contest going for several days and if there is individuals that have the same guess, then we will have them slug It Out with another guessing game.. and that will be the process of elimination..

21 big boys ready to provide gainz of the Gods.

15 vials

Max

mmmhh question: should the large bottle containing the others be counted itself? :hmm:

Nope.. in the description that is specifically called a mason jar.. ;) not a vial.. but good question ;)

Hey Vision you being afraid more than one person may be right???

:D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lol...

Hey Vision you being afraid more than one person may be right???

:D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lol...

Ha... Nah.. when I started that it was low in the numbers, just wanted to safe guard..

And gents.. it's one vote per day, otherwise some one could dominate with entrees lol... Some people would do that. Seriously! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

If ya'll voted yesterday, today is a whole new day, it doesn't have to be down to 24hr count.. a new day is a new day ;)

Okay thanks, Vision!

My guess for today is 26.

Back