• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pfizer scientists admit natural immunity way better than vaccine.

3 different scientists. This whole thing is about the $$$

Libs are tripping. I've been banned on two sites already for posting this. Why would you protect this BS. Blood on their hands.

Libs are tripping. I've been banned on two sites already for posting this. Why would you protect this BS. Blood on their hands.
because they can not accept being wrong. Look At Kilsong..... it will kill him when he finally realizes he is in fact wrong on about everything..... He may lose it and go on a killing spree while listening to some gay ass music. His name is Kil Song after all
He is already unstable.... it is coming...We should use those redflag laws he is all for in his state to get him the help he clearly needs....

Well no shit..

Modern day millennial 'scientists':

"So like, you're better protected and stuff for the virus, like, uhmm, when I was asked my opinion, I goes like this: "f**k the vax dude, like really"...

:laughat:

Just like the Facebook shit. &$$$$$$$$$

Back