• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I got the dreaded virus

IML Gear Cream!
I had the breathing thing and fever for 3 weeks too that was scary as hell just like u no way I was going to ER after they killed my sister 2 weeks earlier
Damn that's rough man, bet your sister was your world and that's so sad to hear.

My fathers first team said that the bottom of his lungs started to become like glass because of the ventilators, your lungs become stiff and cant expand properly - his oxygenation was always in the 80's and after that all of his organs began to shut down. First his kidneys, I told the doctor I would be happy to donate my kidney to him if they needed he needed it in order to survive. Then my mother had the option to give him the plasma treatment and the doctors said he needed to "qualify" for it. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT! I'M STILL SO RIPPING FUCKING MAD.
Sorry about your dad and my prayers for you and your family.

For anyone that has lost someone because of covid. I'm truly sorry. My family and I are very lucky. I wasn't trying to make light of my situation. I pray for everyone that has been affected.

So many people died from complications brought on from being intubated. It blows your lungs out, and with that kind of trauma yes you will get pneumonia very easily.

For anyone that has lost someone because of covid. I'm truly sorry. My family and I are very lucky. I wasn't trying to make light of my situation. I pray for everyone that has been affected.

No brother we understand and I apologize for hijacking if you can call it that. I think this whole friggen thing is frustrating to us all because our loved ones werent supposed to be stolen from us like they were. The more that the truth comes out we realize that it was all BS and they died for nothing and we cant get them back. Its a hard pill to swallow. I am truly grateful for all who survived and I pray for for you all XOXOOX

My fathers first team said that the bottom of his lungs started to become like glass because of the ventilators, your lungs become stiff and cant expand properly - his oxygenation was always in the 80's and after that all of his organs began to shut down. First his kidneys, I told the doctor I would be happy to donate my kidney to him if they needed he needed it in order to survive. Then my mother had the option to give him the plasma treatment and the doctors said he needed to "qualify" for it. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT! I'M STILL SO RIPPING FUCKING MAD.
I know how u feel

Covid is the dreaded virus????? Here I thought you got HIV. You basically caught a cold.

Covid is the dreaded virus????? Here I thought you got HIV. You basically caught a cold.

I literally thought I took too much pre-workout lol. I just feel bad for the people that it actually hurt and the loved ones that are still around to feel the pain.

I don't know what's truly going on, and not many do. Who knows if its all motivated by money or something much, much worse. Only time will tell..

Sometimes I'm like, just kill me already. Stop with the games, flip the switch. I'm tryin to fuck some zombies up.

The virus will now be around forever. Vaxxed or unvaxxed will get it.
Vaxxed or unvaxxed may die from it.
It does not STOP the spread from one person to another.
Vaxxed folks dont need to worry about anyone other than themselves.
No real proof it makes treatment of infected "not as bad".
Vaxxed may even be the virus-spreaders.
If you believe anything Gov or Faudci says, I feel bad for you. Can probably barely wipe your own arse...

Natural immunity > Vaxx.

The virus will now be around forever. Vaxxed or unvaxxed will get it.
Vaxxed or unvaxxed may die from it.
It does not STOP the spread from one person to another.
Vaxxed folks dont need to worry about anyone other than themselves.
No real proof it makes treatment of infected "not as bad".
Vaxxed may even be the virus-spreaders.
If you believe anything Gov or Faudci says, I feel bad for you. Can probably barely wipe your own arse...

Natural immunity > Vaxx.
I have come to accept that reality and now that the anti-vaxx crowd has gotten louder even up here in NH I am more determined to protect myself and people close to me. I know this virus is no game as I've had a case and luckily it was mild, but it has changed my brother who isn't the same man he was.

PS: In my case it was pre-delta, but my brother got the delta one.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I have come to accept that reality and now that the anti-vaxx crowd has gotten louder even up here in NH I am more determined to protect myself and people close to me. I know this virus is no game as I've had a case and luckily it was mild, but it has changed my brother who isn't the same man he was.

PS: In my case it was pre-delta, but my brother got the delta one.

The delta variant is no joke.... and it is odd it came now and so quickly... it is not normal for virus to mutate this often and quickly. Lending credence to a manufactured virus. If you found out this was the case what would you do? Sorry for your brother. I hope he eventually heals.

The delta variant is no joke.... and it is odd it came now and so quickly... it is not normal for virus to mutate this often and quickly. Lending credence to a manufactured virus. If you found out this was the case what would you do? Sorry for your brother. I hope he eventually heals.
When a virus mutates, it loses information, It doesn't gain information. The variant will always be less deadly than the original. Like all organisms, It wants to survive...so it's not going to commit suicide by killing all of it's host's, but it will become more contagious in order to spread across the available hosts.
With an overall 99.5 % survivability to begin with, there's only one logical explanation...
The so called vax is destroying people's natural immunity, there by making them susceptible to things that otherwise would not have killed them in the first place.

Back