• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PHARMA MIX 3 and PIP

LT5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I picked up a few of the pharma mix 3 and I have to say the pip is rather painful even for ½ cc. At first, I thought the pain was caused because the oil is a little thicker but when I compared the Mix 3 thickness to my RX Test Cyp I did not see much difference.

Is the pain and knot caused by the type of carrier oil?

My current Test and Tren cycle is 500 Test and 400 Tren split into two 2cc injections given every 3 1/2 days with no pain or knots. My hope with Mix 3 was to try and reduce the volume that I was pinning.

When I started my TRT many years ago I remember the pain and knot I would get sometimes but over time that all went away. I realize everyone’s body reacts differently and this may not be a simple answer but generally speaking. If I continue to use the Mix 3 do you think the pip will be reduced over time as my body gets use to it?

Without looking at the exact product you are using, high concentration gear usually has a bite. You can try cutting it with more oil, etc. It could also be the oil itself if its something you're not used to running and not sure how your body reacts to it.

I didn't think about the oil being different. I'll keep playing with it and may try to cut some and see how things go. Thanks for the input!

I didn't think about the oil being different. I'll keep playing with it and may try to cut some and see how things go. Thanks for the input!

Multislacking gave a good reply.

I would just add Where are you pinning it? As a guy who had nursing experience, I think many people inject in the wrong spots. Gotta be careful not hit nerves and any blood carrying veins, capillaries, arteries, etc... You can get hematomas as one example. These will be a knot and painful. I have had a few myself. Best way to know is to stick an empty pin in and pullback on the plunger. Then slowly pull needle out while still pulling back. If you get some blood you know what happened. I had a really bad one once.... I pulled out 12cc of blood easily over a three day period. But past that as already stated I think Multi prolly hit the nail on the head. I have had issues with other suppliers carrier oils. Past that only had trouble with Mix 6 from Basic and I was warned a head of time it had some "bite"... ;-) Good luck, Pharmacom and Basicstero and it's reps are awesome. Great products and great people.

Last edited:
Back