• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Facebook "Whistleblower"

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like they are back up and running. Wasn't long

Nothing to see here! LMAO! What a joke. Let’s spend millions of tax payer dollars and investigate, and draw attention away from our crumbling government

LMFAO. These are the stupidest human beings on Earth.

This is the typical bait and switch and they are so F*** stupid they use one of their own Democrats hahahahahahaha

A real whistleblower would never get a spot on the liberal 60mins episode

And not only that she would be in fear of her life, etc, etc....

All this is, is that FB is now going to say "We need more censorship"

Notice, this girl goes on 60mins. Less then 24 hours later, FB and IG go "down" and then "FB stocks" tumble....

Now look at these facts:

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display:inline-block;width:0px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Donated 36 Times to Democrats, Including to Anti-Primary Extremists And AOC.

• Looks like this ‘whistleblower’ is doing less whistling and more blowing.

• Facebook “whistleblower” Frances Haugen is a longtime Democrat donor, supporting campaigns for far-left extremists such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She has also donated money to activist groups actively attempting to derail the U.S. primary process that allows ordinary members of the public to beat out establishment, career politicians,
  • Blowing the Establishment.
  • Haugen’s “whistleblowing” has been lauded by the corporate media: a sure sign that rather than being a sole actor attempting to call out corporate abuse, she is likely backed by some hefty interests. Haugen first anonymously leaked internal documents before revealing her identity and calling for mass censorship on the Facebook, but only of political ideas she opposes.
  • The National Pulse has thus far identified 36 donations from Haugen during her time as an employee of Facebook, Pinterest, and Gigster. All of the donations, which total nearly $2,000 since December 2016, have gone to Democrats including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
  • On January 13th, 2020, Haugen sent money to Ocasio-Cortez’s congressional campaign and a further contribution to her “Courage to Change” Political Action Committee (PAC).
  • “All endorsees will embody the ideals of racial, social, economic, and environmental justice,” promises the PAC.

LMFAO. These are the stupidest human beings on Earth.

This is the typical bait and switch and they are so F*** stupid they use one of their own Democrats hahahahahahaha

A real whistleblower would never get a spot on the liberal 60mins episode

And not only that she would be in fear of her life, etc, etc....

All this is, is that FB is now going to say "We need more censorship"

Notice, this girl goes on 60mins. Less then 24 hours later, FB and IG go "down" and then "FB stocks" tumble....

Now look at these facts:

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display:inline-block;width:0px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Donated 36 Times to Democrats, Including to Anti-Primary Extremists And AOC.

• Looks like this ‘whistleblower’ is doing less whistling and more blowing.

• Facebook “whistleblower” Frances Haugen is a longtime Democrat donor, supporting campaigns for far-left extremists such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She has also donated money to activist groups actively attempting to derail the U.S. primary process that allows ordinary members of the public to beat out establishment, career politicians,
  • Blowing the Establishment.
  • Haugen’s “whistleblowing” has been lauded by the corporate media: a sure sign that rather than being a sole actor attempting to call out corporate abuse, she is likely backed by some hefty interests. Haugen first anonymously leaked internal documents before revealing her identity and calling for mass censorship on the Facebook, but only of political ideas she opposes.
  • The National Pulse has thus far identified 36 donations from Haugen during her time as an employee of Facebook, Pinterest, and Gigster. All of the donations, which total nearly $2,000 since December 2016, have gone to Democrats including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
  • On January 13th, 2020, Haugen sent money to Ocasio-Cortez’s congressional campaign and a further contribution to her “Courage to Change” Political Action Committee (PAC).
  • “All endorsees will embody the ideals of racial, social, economic, and environmental justice,” promises the PAC.

Psyop. It's like they're not even trying though.

Nope! They do this shit right in front of our faces and think we're too stupid to notice.

The sad truth is probably 90% *are* too stupid to notice. The few of us who point this out will be censored to make sure it doesn't spread.

Get Shredded!
Wesley…I chuckled at your making this a conspiracy. Not because it ISN’T, but because, coming from you, all the local sheep will claim it isn’t simply because you say it is.
Sort of like how anything Trump suggested must have been wrong, so go the opposite way. Think Ivermectin and chloroquine. On another forum I frequent, if Tucker Carlson reports it, it is automatically false.

Does it matter? She's in a hearing right now and no media outlet is showing it. I'm having to watch on YouTube.

Does it matter? She's in a hearing right now and no media outlet is showing it. I'm having to watch on YouTube.
Cspan...and I think she is making a huge impression on the committee. I honestly think there may be some changes coming. I bet Zuckerturd isn't feeling all that well about now. She is bringing to light so many issues. Jmo.

Last edited:
Cspan...and I think she is making a huge impression on the committee. I honestly think there may be some changes coming. I bet Zuckerturd isn't feeling all that well about now. She is bringing to light so many issues. Jmo.

Why do you think insta and Facebook went down yesterday? They came back and said sorry we were down. That's it! No group took credit for a hack or anything. They know she has the goods and they scrubbed the servers. Nothing will happen. Let's not forget Facebook spent hundreds of millions on the election.

I almost bought 5k in shares last night. I should have as it's going up again.

Why do you think insta and Facebook went down yesterday? They came back and said sorry we were down. That's it! No group took credit for a hack or anything. They know she has the goods and they scrubbed the servers. Nothing will happen. Let's not forget Facebook spent hundreds of millions on the election.

I almost bought 5k in shares last night. I should have as it's going up again.

She's calling for more censorship though, right? If they scrubbed anything, it was the election rigging stuff *in case they got investigated*. I mean, they don't give two shits about censoring. It's the fact they may get caught with bias in their censoring.

if you believe a secret government agency is controlling the narrative thru these media sources then you must consider the fact they are also controlling the counter narrative. Why would a story break and youtube immediately have the counter narrative posted doesnt that at all seem suspect to yinz

She's calling for more censorship though, right? If they scrubbed anything, it was the election rigging stuff *in case they got investigated*. I mean, they don't give two shits about censoring. It's the fact they may get caught with bias in their censoring.

100%

Among the many tells that Frances Haugen is a lefty shill is that she isn't the slightest bit concerned that Facebook censored the truthful Hunter Biden story in the New York Post.

So much for her concern for "civic integrity"

if you believe a secret government agency is controlling the narrative thru these media sources then you must consider the fact they are also controlling the counter narrative. Why would a story break and youtube immediately have the counter narrative posted doesnt that at all seem suspect to yinz

Ding, ding, ding.

Attachments

• think-use-your-brain.gif
    think-use-your-brain.gif
    185.2 KB · Views: 54
Facebook and Twitter will be turned into Public Entities when they lose their lawsuits

I am convinced of that

Look at Trumps EO on election fraud, etc, and look at how it specifically spells out seizure of assetts and funds

It's coming.

CIA created Facebook and they know the gig is up.

I for one can't wait to see it crash and burn even though several of my BBing forums do very well and are on there.

And she got a seat in front of Congress in 48 hours or less

GTFO

These people as I keep saying. Dumbest in the World. They think we are that stupid. I mean their supporters might be...

Everything they do is an act. Fraud, and beyond stupidity.

GYMnTONIC;1922723 CIA created Facebook and they know the gig is up.[/QUOTE said:
I've joked half serious but half honestly since Facebook started about how the government created it as a way to gather free information on all it's citizens that participate. Free, easy surveillance because people give up all their information so easily.

I've joked half serious but half honestly since Facebook started about how the government created it as a way to gather free information on all it's citizens that participate. Free, easy surveillance because people give up all their information so easily.

I actually wasn't joking even halfway

I know some on this forum will call it a Conspiracy theory

DARPA ended its LIFE LOG project MIRACULOUSLY the VERY same day Facebook was founded.

Facebooks initial investors including a $500,000 investment to help it "off its feet" were all CIA inter connected

Private Sector Research for GOVT programs associate David Karger is on record saying, "I am sure that such research will continue to be funded under some other title,” wrote Karger in an e-mail. “I can’t imagine Darpa ‘dropping out’ of such a key research area.

You know what the sad part about all of this is? Not one fucking is going to happen to FaceFuck.

What the heck is facebook a new my space thing

I used fb only to keep in touch my military brothers around the globe.

Two months ago the “suspended” me for a day for some gun thing I said, which was a response to an actual OP inciting violence. The post showed a pistol and had something like “Do you wait forthe law to handle an intruder or do you take care of it yourself?”

I noticed the pistol was a Walther P22Q so I wrote “Shooting them with a .22 is just plain mean.”

That was good for the suspension for “Inciting violence/against our standards”. Cunts are too stupid to see either humor, irony or the fact it could be taken as “DON’T shoot…”.

Cancelled fb the minute the suspension was over. Sadly, they still have all my info AND personal pics, no doubt.

I have a FB for selling stuff and that's it. My profile is blank with none of my family or friends on it. The market place gets it done.

Back