• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Facebook "Whistleblower"

Get Shredded!
I’ve never had a Facebook. I always thought the platform was created for nefarious and malevolent motives. I mean, all the people I want in my life I make time for in more personal ways.

but I get how convenient the interwebz can be. I just always thought the idea was pretentious… like why should anyone care that I take my first shit at 4:15am after putting down half a cup of some strong coffee?

today it was 4:16am. Threw my entire day off. Been pissed all day long.

I’ve never had a Facebook. I always thought the platform was created for nefarious and malevolent motives. I mean, all the people I want in my life I make time for in more personal ways.

but I get how convenient the interwebz can be. I just always thought the idea was pretentious… like why should anyone care that I take my first shit at 4:15am after putting down half a cup of some strong coffee?

today it was 4:16am. Threw my entire day off. Been pissed all day long.
And on this day many reconsidered their attitude to Facebook

The Facebook Whistleblower is not a whistleblower, listen to what she has said, does she have documents, is she showing us anything, Think about Zach Vorhies and the documents that he produced
So lets ask some questions about this fake whistleblower, reminds of impeachment hoax number, remember the fake whistleblower, that heard the call but got it completely wrong because trump countered it with releasing the call.
Why are Obama-era operatives consulting her?
All of sudden we heard about the whistleblower, she appeared on 60 minutes, in less than 24 hrs Facebook went down, crisis, bring attention to whistleblower, then 36 hrs later she is front of congress.
Facebook agrees with the whistleblower, calling for standard rules for the entire internet
Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Has Ties to Group Behind Trump’s First Impeachment, Jen Psaki’s Former PR Firm

• She also has connections to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s former PR firm Bryson Gillette, where Psaki worked as a senior adviser until September 2020. The Center for Humane Technology, a group pushing for Facebook to more tightly regulate political content, was one of Psaki’s clients, according to ethics filings obtained by The Daily Wire.
“Despite having money for political donations, in January 2020, Haugen had a $44,000 federal tax lien placed against her for unpaid taxes, according to public records reviewed by The Daily Wire. The lien was released on May 17, 2021.”
Her lawyers are now seeking to raise $50,000 on GoFundMe, money they say will go to covering legal expenses for the attorneys, who are otherwise working pro-bono.
Those lawyers are Whistleblower Aid, a group founded by Mark Zaid, who previously represented the national security official who alleged that Donald Trump inappropriately pressed the Ukraine president on a phone call to, in turn, investigate whether Joe Biden inappropriately pressed the country to drop an investigation into his son’s firm, Burisma.
  • The plot thickens. The Facebook “whistleblower” who is not actually a “whistleblower” is tied through an advocacy group to the Trump impeachment “whistleblower” who was not actually a “whistleblower.” The latter individual’s identity, according to a recent book, is self-admittedly Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman.
  • Haugen is also currently coordinating with Democratic operative Bill Burton and his consulting firm Bryson Gillette.
Source: beckernews.com

I still think its funny there are people even on this forum stupid enough to believe that she was real

The stupidest people to have ever walked Earth. Other societies invented the light bulb, the automobile.

Todays liberals believe Snopes.

LMAO....

LMAO now she is "INVITED" back to facebook where she was a whistleblower

LMAO these are the dumbest people to ever walk the Earth

Every other whistleblower is threatened, fired, chastised and slammed in social media, etc.

This one gets an invite back to where she worked hahahahahahahahahaha

This is too funny, I cannot believe how stupid it's getting...

Frances Haugen

@FrancesHaugen

I have accepted the invitation to brief the Facebook Oversight Board about what I learned while working there. Facebook has lied to the board repeatedly, and I am looking forward to sharing the truth with them

Back