• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For those taking kratom

SkeevsBudz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use them AFTER taking PWO?
for me i take my PWO 10 mins before starting to workout i take 2 TSP of green maeng da and how i would take it is take a sip of coffee and toss and wash to kill the kratom taste and sip another mouthfull of coffee to clean the leftover in my mouth. i ALWAYS had monsterous workouts like 3 hours straight..
Monday- friday i workoyt from 430-6/7ish depending on how tired i get from work

Sat and sunday i workout mornings..
Always had kratom with my workouts for 3 years.
Without it i dont feel as strong

3 hour workouts? You’re an animal!

3 hour workouts? You’re an animal!
I do heavy 5x5s with 2-4min in between. I noticed with higher reps and lower weights. By wednesday i would feel like a zombie dragging through the week.

With working my way up to my 5 rep max set i feel WAY better through the week energy wise. but then i am lifting at home and if im winded in a set i just watch some youtube documentary for a couple mins then jump back on another set. I go based of off how i feel before i go another round.

Before, after, with. White or yellow usually for working out though.
I tried white before but i fell asleep and wasted a PWO and a day of lifting. Red made me over rev where i got so jittery during a workout i actually felt tired and high reving at the same time. I had to eat some snacks then i could workout

I do heavy 5x5s with 2-4min in between. I noticed with higher reps and lower weights. By wednesday i would feel like a zombie dragging through the week.

With working my way up to my 5 rep max set i feel WAY better through the week energy wise. but then i am lifting at home and if im winded in a set i just watch some youtube documentary for a couple mins then jump back on another set. I go based of off how i feel before i go another round.

that’s great. It’s all about what works for you. For me, I feel better both physically and energy wise when I’m doing the 5 day bro split. I do enjoy the 3 day push pull split in the summer because it gives me more off days and that helps me get things done and enjoy the family more during summer months. I miss lifting heavy tho. I may give it another wack here at some point but right now I like my lighter weight progressive overload routine. Switching back to bro split here this month.

based on what you say about kratom maybe you’re taking too much or maybe it just isn’t right for you. I don’t take preworkouts anymore. I find I don’t really need them and I drink way too much coffee throughout the day so it wouldn’t be healthy for me to take anymore.

I do enjoy white kratom pre workout and during daylight hours and red kratom right before bed.

Sorry Bro this is killing me, but PWO is post workout and pre work out is just that pre workout. But we get what your saying.

Good to know at most forums everyone uses pwo to describe using pre workout bases and such

Thanks brother
BIGMURPH

Back