• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello everyone

SkeevsBudz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forums. Been blasting and cruising for the past 3 years doing checkups with bloods every begginging of blast, 4 weeks and end of blast.

I weight 175lbs 10-12ish bf 5'5
Been trying to get bigger like the 200 range but so far i been liking my size because i work in construction. Been looking for bulking cycles that wont affect my stamina to much since i need to stay working all day

Again hello and thanks for having me

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Guys and gals here have great info and experience to set you straight. I’m still learning a ton here. Good luck brother

Welcome, there is a lot of good information here.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

When you get 10 post shoot me a pm I can help you out.

Welcome and we're glad to have you here skeevs.

Don't fuss over the numbers to much, you can still make 175-180 look big, its all about how you train and diet. You already recognize that mobility is important.
Let the mirror do all the talking, stay off the scale and just use it as a gauging tool once a week. Numbers will go up and down, the mirror won't lie!

Again, welcome!

I Appreciate everyone for giving me a warm welcome. I am here to stay and i will check out everyones items.

Welcome and we're glad to have you here skeevs.

Don't fuss over the numbers to much, you can still make 175-180 look big, its all about how you train and diet. You already recognize that mobility is important.
Let the mirror do all the talking, stay off the scale and just use it as a gauging tool once a week. Numbers will go up and down, the mirror won't lie!

Again, welcome!
I been floating around this weight for the past year. Seems i been Having trouble getting past the 178-179ish because the amount of running around and calories burning everyday in the sun. I usually get bulkier if i workout 4 days a week and just let all the calories go towards the rest days. But i always have the need to just do a set on rest days then im full blown working out lol.

Anyways im pretty happy with my size. Lots of compliments but the urge is always there to get bigger

Welcome to the forum!

Back