• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab ranges changing

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have often heard the lab range for total testosterone was once much higher. For those who have been testing total test for a while, how high have you seen the range change?
I am not at all worried if I go over the range, but I thought it would be an interesting conversation.

Range can be from 300-890 trt dose ,my trt dose at 200-220mg. Dr. Just bump me up an extra 40mg a week

- - - Updated - - -

Range can be from 300-890 trt dose ,my trt dose at 200-220mg. Dr. Just bump me up an extra 40mg a week

- - - Updated - - -

A few years back, my doc was cool as long as I didn't consistently run over 1000. He'd let 1099 slide as long as it was just once and not consecutively.

They keep lowering the high-end, as they want (and are getting) feminine type "males" these days, with man-purses, man-buns, weird-beards and skinny-jeans and maybe even gender fluidity.
Toxic masculinity.

LOL, libturdz :loser:

They keep lowering the high-end, as they want (and are getting) feminine type "males" these days, with man-purses, man-buns, weird-beards and skinny-jeans and maybe even gender fluidity.
Toxic masculinity.

LOL, libturdz :loser:
This is what I was getting at!

The low end keeps getting lower too. I heard it was once in the 450 -500 neighborhood.... not sure, but I believe it. The range has been lowered overall for sure. Rot-Iron nailed it though..... bunch of damn libturdz!

Back