• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GC blood work

Joocey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been super busy with work and haven't had much free time to get on here, but man I just got new blood results midway through cruise and had to share them. Once again Church delivers! 150mg test cyp and 175mg proviron a week. Blood was taken 4 days after pinning :winkfinger: I've been using GC for almost a year now, ran dbol, proviron, test cyp, atipp, sust, npp, adex/asin and am extremely satisfied with all the products.

Attachments

• bloodwork5.JPG
    bloodwork5.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 124
Nice numbers , do you use Provi year round ? I would be bald and broke if I did that .

Awesome numbers.... especially for that low of a dose. The Provi is really working to free up that test man! Not to mention you are running with the best.... GC is da man!

Nice numbers , do you use Provi year round ? I would be bald and broke if I did that .

Thanks man, I only use prov during cruises. Try to keep my runs with dht derivatives short and sweet. They wreck my hairline too lol

Thanks and enjoy!!!

Been super busy with work and haven't had much free time to get on here, but man I just got new blood results midway through cruise and had to share them. Once again Church delivers! 150mg test cyp and 175mg proviron a week. Blood was taken 4 days after pinning :winkfinger: I've been using GC for almost a year now, ran dbol, proviron, test cyp, atipp, sust, npp, adex/asin and am extremely satisfied with all the products.

Wow… Starting the Cyp next week 👍🏼

Hell yeah those are some great #’s on cruise dose !!
I’m about to pull bloods on the iso and then start the cyp. Hoping i get back some results like that.
#GCforpresident
#GCbrotherhood

And im alreaady bald so provi

Get fired up!

Hell yeah those are some great #’s on cruise dose !!
I’m about to pull bloods on the iso and then start the cyp. Hoping i get back some results like that.
#GCforpresident
#GCbrotherhood

And im alreaady bald so provi

I can't wait for gc to get back to me again hopefully this week so I can see if the test cyp delivers as well

I'm still waiting for a reply from Friday on my order lol. Maybe I should should send another email. I'm probably getting lost at the bottom of the stack or in the spam folder again
No. Church doesn't work weekends and tends to reply later at night(late for me at least, 10pm bedtime ya know). You're in good hands brotha just be patient

No. Church doesn't work weekends and tends to reply later at night(late for me at least, 10pm bedtime ya know). You're in good hands brotha just be patient
Well he got back to me late Thursday night and said he would reply later that night or the next day (friday) for sure but still waiting. I will probably wait til tomorrow and email again. He did say for some reason my first two emails were in his inbox but my other ones were in the spam folder so idk

Gc did get back to me last night about my order.Waiting for a reply back to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back