Pushing higher doses

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Pushing higher doses

Any of you guys push the envelope with your doses ?? Like whatís the difference between a gram of test vs 500 . Obviously more sides the higher the dose . I never plan to compete or anything like that . Iím just a regular gym bro . So I never felt the need to really push it . Iíve always used moderate to lower doses .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll stick my neck out for the ass chewing. Only been juicing for close to 2 years and 1000 is way hell of a lot better than 5. Maybe since Iím newer to the compounds but size came quick! Iíve done the 600/500 test Deca . 600/350 npp . All that jazz , but 750-1000 test alone is more enjoyable for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Any of you guys push the envelope with your doses ?? Like whatís the difference between a gram of test vs 500 . Obviously more sides the higher the dose . I never plan to compete or anything like that . Iím just a regular gym bro . So I never felt the need to really push it . Iíve always used moderate to lower doses .
    Iíve always used lower doses to I donít compete either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    Iíll stick my neck out for the ass chewing. Only been juicing for close to 2 years and 1000 is way hell of a lot better than 5. Maybe since Iím newer to the compounds but size came quick! Iíve done the 600/500 test Deca . 600/350 npp . All that jazz , but 750-1000 test alone is more enjoyable for me
    What did you really notice difference?? More strength or size ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

More size than anything . Of course lots of water but I donít mind the bloat until I cut . I cut once a year . Very dialed in with training and diet . I think I take it a little to serious . Never will I compete . Enjoying the ride . I need no AI at 500. I take more adex than I should on 1000 to keep the soft look tame. I feel a little more sluggish and not as healthy but as far as gains . No comparison. Iíve yet to try EQ and 19-nors make me feel like shit so high test is just kinda what my body agrees with the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Im just now trying Masteron at about 500 for the first time, 5 weeks in . Amazing compound . I understand why people love it so much . Mood and all around drive is tremendously better than just test alone. Iíll never run high test without it again. I want to play around with low test and letting other compounds do the work next year . That will be a learning curve but excited to give it a shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

More size than anything . Of course lots of water but I donít mind the bloat until I cut . I cut once a year . Very dialed in with training and diet . I think I take it a little to serious . Never will I compete . Enjoying the ride . I need no AI at 500. I take more adex than I should on 1000 to keep the soft look tame. I feel a little more sluggish and not as healthy but as far as gains . No comparison. Iíve yet to try EQ and 19-nors make me feel like shit so high test is just kinda what my body agrees with the best
    What doses of Deca and NPP have you used and you got Hardly any gains ? I havenít used but like 700mg of Deca before and I seem good gains but i have a friend that doesnít compete and he ran Deca one time at 1200mg he got insane gains at that dose but he had terrible side effects and had to use a bunch of Caber and Aromasin to o combat them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

I really only push the envelope with compounds that I know have a little wigglw room, like masteron and anavar. I ran my test at 750 once and I noticed the bloat/water was more than the size/strength gains were worth.

Dont get me wrong I got more results but its true that youíre better off using the minimum. As long as youíre getting steady gains theres no point in bumping up.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Highest Iíve gone on Deca was 600. I gained very well, as the cycle ended and I dropped to just test I got horrible acne and like hair follicle issues . Only compound to do that to me . NPP at 600 is awesome but I get that depressing mood that some get on 19-nors. I really wanna give them a shot at really high doses but if those mediocre doses mess with me thereís no telling what will pop up on high numbers. I wanna give Deca another shot. With EQ preferably but I really wanna get the doses up there. I noticed I feel better on Deca than NPP but for some odd reason I was at the dermatologist a lot after Deca . Scarred me up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Highest Iíve gone on Deca was 600. I gained very well, as the cycle ended and I dropped to just test I got horrible acne and like hair follicle issues . Only compound to do that to me . NPP at 600 is awesome but I get that depressing mood that some get on 19-nors. I really wanna give them a shot at really high doses but if those mediocre doses mess with me thereís no telling what will pop up on high numbers. I wanna give Deca another shot. With EQ preferably but I really wanna get the doses up there. I noticed I feel better on Deca than NPP but for some odd reason I was at the dermatologist a lot after Deca . Scarred me up
    I quit using deca yesrs ago and I only use NPP now I just like it bettsr for some reason I know itís the same compound but it works better for me and I get better gains from it than I do Deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím with ya man . They may be the same but I can tell one from the other inside my body. Iím find it interesting when it comes to train of thought on doses . I know some younger guys that run high numbers with multiple compounds and look good . Then some old guys who have never been over 500 test that are built like a brick shit house . I will admit im the least patient person in the world . I try to remind myself this shit ainít healthy . I fall guilty to wanting to feel the compounds . Which isnít good I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally I noticed a huge difference between running 500mgs and 1000mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Im just now trying Masteron at about 500 for the first time, 5 weeks in . Amazing compound . I understand why people love it so much . Mood and all around drive is tremendously better than just test alone. Iíll never run high test without it again. I want to play around with low test and letting other compounds do the work next year . That will be a learning curve but excited to give it a shot
    Iíve always been a fan of lower test and pushing other compounds . I also love masteron and primo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to go off on a side tangent here, but I ran tren e at 6-700/wk before. Donít get me wrong, tren at 400 can make you feel like dog shit..but this was a whole other level of shit. And I donít feel like it was any better than 400. Never again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

I've run 1 gram test and deca each. Got big as f!@k but I looked like the Michelin Man....with 18.5 " arms but they looked small compared to my bloat. Ran A-dex too...
    Nowadays I'm happy with low to moderate dosages. Steady gains are mor keepable, IMHO
    Last edited by Sem; 09-30-2021 at 06:52 PM.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong