• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pushing higher doses

IML Gear Cream!
I ran 1100mg Test E on protocol with no ai for bloods once. Had to jump on adex at around week 3 though. That was the only time I went a gram+ on a single compound. I'll leave that for Bros that compete or are carrying a shitload of lbm.

I've had a gram deca and test c...bloated pretty bad even with A-dex but strength thru the roof. I wonder if they have Michelin Man competitions...

Wow! That’s a lot of Deca lol!!! Ans lots of pinning as well even its made at 300mg/ml I never got that brave,Ives used 800mg beifre but that’s it

I ran 1100mg Test E on protocol with no ai for bloods once. Had to jump on adex at around week 3 though. That was the only time I went a gram+ on a single compound. I'll leave that for Bros that compete or are carrying a shitload of lbm.

What kind of sides did you get at that much test ? Water retention bad?

Coming off of, 900mg Deca 500 Test, 50mg Tbol. Gained 35 pounds. Zero bloat didn't hold any water. Felt great the whole time. But.. Its time to come off, about 17 week blast.

Going to take a 2 month cruise, then going to blast 1 gram of test add 200mg deca if the joints go south. 50mg Tbol. I'll report back and see if I notice any difference between gainz/strength.

Sittin pretty around 210, 10% bf.

Last edited:
Coming off of, 900mg Deca 500 Test, 50mg Tbol. Gained 35 pounds. Zero bloat didn't hold any water. Felt great the whole time. But.. Its time to come off, about 17 week blast.

Going to take a 2 month cruise, then going to blast 1 gram of test add 200mg deca if the joints go south. 50mg Tbol. I'll report back and see if I notice any difference between gainz/strength.

Sittin pretty around 210, 10% bf.

Definitely think on that deca bro.

I am 51 years old and can only say how much the Deca helps my joints feel better.

I was running Test and Mast for awhile and lifting heavy. My shoulders were aching almost all the time. I switched over to just 250 mgs of Deca a week with Test C and already my shoulders are improving.

Thinking I will need to keep some in the mix going forward or else heavy benching will be an issue.

I am 51 years old and can only say how much the Deca helps my joints feel better.

I was running Test and Mast for awhile and lifting heavy. My shoulders were aching almost all the time. I switched over to just 250 mgs of Deca a week with Test C and already my shoulders are improving.

Thinking I will need to keep some in the mix going forward or else heavy benching will be an issue.
My favorite combo is Test/Deca/Mast - its not an expensive group of AAS compared to replacing the mast with Primo. I run at least 200 mg Deca most of the time as I have had a torn peck, 15 left shoulder dislocations, I can go on about my injuries but my point is without Deca I don't think I'd lift much weight due to crinkly joints.

The bloat at a gram of test wasn't worth it to me. Sure, strength through the roof, hitting new pb's, but I didn't like the way I looked and, for me, aesthetics are more important than benching a boat.

My favorite combo is Test/Deca/Mast - its not an expensive group of AAS compared to replacing the mast with Primo. I run at least 200 mg Deca most of the time as I have had a torn peck, 15 left shoulder dislocations, I can go on about my injuries but my point is without Deca I don't think I'd lift much weight due to crinkly joints.

Your cycle comes in a high close 2nd favorite of mine !!!! My favorite is Test E
NPP
Primo
Anavar last 10’weeks

And I’m 55 and the addition of the NPP works wonders for my joints lol!

Get Shredded!
Your cycle comes in a high close 2nd favorite of mine !!!! My favorite is Test E
NPP
Primo
Anavar last 10’weeks

And I’m 55 and the addition of the NPP works wonders for my joints lol!

51 here, that cycle looks awesome!

51 here, that cycle looks awesome!

It is great !! I have an enlarged heart so I can’t take Tren ,and the Test,NPP I either run masteron with them or primo with them cause both Primo and Masteron are DHT steroids snd act sorts alike ,i just alternate between Masteron and primo
I also run Masteron with my Test on my TRT I use 200mg test e and 200mg Masteron E on TRT,the Masteron juzt helps my libido a lot

Only draw back to primo is I haven’t to use so much to get any results my sweet spot is Primo is 5-600mg.

After my shoulder heals from this rotator cuff and bicep tendon surgery I juzt had 3 1/3 weeks ago when I Can lift again I’m going with the test/Npp/primo and anavar the last 10’weeks

For sure bro, I've just never ran test alone I've always ran Deca. Along side.. Or maybe I should say I run Test along side the deca, haha.

I've even ran Deca only cycles with great results. Just want to see if there is any difference in gainz/strength with test.

We will see!! 250 sounds like a good dose to keep them joints lubed up. I already have still joints when not on Deca. Shit ill probably be dead at 51 tho, lol.

I’ll stick my neck out for the ass chewing. Only been juicing for close to 2 years and 1000 is way hell of a lot better than 5. Maybe since I’m newer to the compounds but size came quick! I’ve done the 600/500 test Deca . 600/350 npp . All that jazz , but 750-1000 test alone is more enjoyable for me

How long do you typically run 1000 test when blasting?

My first go round with a gram. Capping it at week 10. Blood pressure has been good but something about that number spooks me a little . I’m no spring chicken anymore. These vets on here are pretty good about reminding you to play it safe and check labs . Which is something I have to constantly be reminded of. I also hate acne and a gram definitely delivers some

IML Gear Cream!
When I ran a gram of test c I got my levels checked. My total test was over 10,000 lol. I felt like awesome !!
10,000?.. how long after your last pin did you pull bloods? I scored around 4200 on a gram at 7 days post pin if I remember correctly a year or so ago, never seen 10,000.

10,000?.. how long after your last pin did you pull bloods? I scored around 4200 on a gram at 7 days post pin if I remember correctly a year or so ago, never seen 10,000.

I didn’t know the rating went to 10,000 lol

When you say post pin, was that first inj of 1 gram test or did you let it build up for 4+ weeks first then test trough?

When you say post pin, was that first inj of 1 gram test or did you let it build up for 4+ weeks first then test trough?
After 4 weeks of 1g/wk I pulled bloods 7 days after my last pin..so blood draw was at 5wks

After 4 weeks of 1g/wk I pulled bloods 7 days after my last pin..so blood draw was at 5wks
Have to edit my response, was trying to go off memory lol. It was a year and a half ago and I found my actual blood work results today. Ran 1.1g Test E for 6 wks before draw. Pulled bloods 5 days post last pin not 7. Was on 10mg Asin 3x/wk

TT result was 4316ng/dl

Estradiol= 27 pg/ml

I have ran high doses and its really not worth it for me.. And I do think its all individual. I find that lower to moderate doses for longer times worked better for me. 1500 eq feels awesome until the headaches set in and you cant give blood fast enough to keep himocrit down. I didnt really get any visible sides from a gram of test just test levels in the 6000s and I was tired all the time for both. I did see changes but it was mostly water once i lowered the doses the "results" dissipated.

The whole purpose of high dose test is to create "manageable edema." By pushing extra water into your body (muscles) this creates size, 2 grams of water to hold 1 gram of carb or creatine or whatever, its water bloat.
This creates hydraulic strength. Think of the hydraulic car jack. Your human hand can now lift a car....this is beneficial in many ways:
- You can lift more weight
- Thus you do more muscle damage
- You can hold more nutrients (even creatine, why do you think its been popular for 30 years?)
- You heal faster from the extra water/nutrients
- Your joints are lubed
- add beni here

But:
- You look like the Michelin Man...
- You may develop some visceral fat but that's about your diet/cardio

Goal is to pack it on and figure out your process for turning that into keep-able gains.

Back