Pushing higher doses

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    Iím with ya man . They may be the same but I can tell one from the other inside my body. Iím find it interesting when it comes to train of thought on doses . I know some younger guys that run high numbers with multiple compounds and look good . Then some old guys who have never been over 500 test that are built like a brick shit house . I will admit im the least patient person in the world . I try to remind myself this shit ainít healthy . I fall guilty to wanting to feel the compounds . Which isnít good I know.
    Well Iím 55 and Iíve ran test all the way to 800mg before ans Deca at 800,Npp 700,EQ 700,Masteron 800 and thatís the highest Iíve ever ran any of those I mentioned ,I didnít run all them i posted at once lol I just explained which doses I used to run .Now Iíll usually run test at 4-500mg and whatever else Iím using at moderate doses,inhave high BP and bad lipid profiles but intake meds for all that but I still watch my doses and watch my BP and lipids closely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít know how some of you guys can handle tren. I tried it once at 150mg per week . I was grumpy as shit . It was nice being able to eat a little more . Im a bottomless pit when it comes to food . After about 6 weeks I got some incredible heart/chest pains. Could have been maybe a strained pec or something but I wasnít taking the chance . Havnt touched it since . To me 400+ of tren would probably end me. Maybe one day Iíll try it with my new found best friend masteron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít know how some of you guys can handle tren. I tried it once at 150mg per week . I was grumpy as shit . It was nice being able to eat a little more . Im a bottomless pit when it comes to food . After about 6 weeks I got some incredible heart/chest pains. Could have been maybe a strained pec or something but I wasnít taking the chance . Havnt touched it since . To me 400+ of tren would probably end me. Maybe one day Iíll try it with my new found best friend masteron.
    Try it @ 200/week with split doses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never tried tren before,I have an enlarged heart snd Iíve no used it ,I a least wanted to but to many risk
    My favorite cycle Iíve ever used is
    Test E-400mg
    NPP-400mg
    Primo-500mg OR Masteron E-400mg

I tried 800 test and Masteron and Deca at 700mg and was extremely happy at the gains but to many sides from the test /Deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

I think Iím gonna keep my doses at the lower level . I get good gains . Plus Iím kinda coming now after a few years lay off so Iím kinda re building . Best is yet to come

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Rep Points

If your going to play with higher doses I would do it step by step not just do something baseless like double your doses. It's best to chart eveything and adjust according to how your body reacts. I have done it many ways over the years. Just going high usually just ends up with side effects. You really can't train as well if you feel like crap. Over the years I had evolved to start at moderate dose and 1/2 way through up things a bit. Then towards the end dropping back down a notch and then finally off for a bit and then back to TRT. This seems to be the best way and I track blood work. The healthy feeling tracks with good bloods. The gradual approach also leads to good gains as well; Staying high for too long leads to lethargy and creeping side effects. So, in my experience, it's best to stay higher dose for a limited time. This approach viewed from other people in the gym is basically looking good most of the time and a couple periods during the year where there is a peak. The goal of perpetual peak is just not realistic in my view. Eventually pushing things on the long haul just leads to problems. Better to chart everything and follow a logical approach. Probably best to chart and listen to your body in diet training and enhancer use rather than jump at this board persona and that's advice as if it is a magic bullet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah don't be jumping onto grams when your not used to it. Take it from me saying I can handle the sides just cause you can doesn't mean you should. This is coming from someone who jabbed 300mg testE,100mg trenA, 100mg drol/dbol mon-fri every morn id give myself those 2 shots then the hgh and whatever else I had to take clen etc..
    There comes a point when ur like fuck I like this but I'm startn to feel shitty ugh. That's what happened to me so slowly build into them bigger dosages your body really needs that slow build up I think.

Or you could just blast away like I did with big doses and grow like a weed then fight to keep it constantly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,403 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran a high Test/Deca run yrs ago..Then bumped both..1gr of Test for just a few wks and then Deca to 800mgs at separate times just to see..What I found was the Deca was more of a waste after 400..but at a gr of Test,the only side was oily skin..Id take a gr of Test over Trends any day..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Not a fan of high test at all. I ran as high as 800 test c per week and estro, water retention all the other sides significantly increase. I get much better results running low test with other compounds such as masteron, primo, tren, EQ, Var, Winny.
    Also I notice mood much better and keeping gains much easier. Just my experience I am sure everyone is different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,403 Posts
    Rep Points

Absolutely right...High dose doesn't always equal more..more sides yes..high
    Test for me was nice but the next guy maybe high Deca works better.. like finding your way in the dark..
    I usually stay on the low end..two oils one oral..

Eat..train right and lots of recovery..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all the experience and feed back . I wonder how the pros tolerate all the shit they take then ? Bc they gotta be really pushing it for some of these guys who are just massive . Slabs on slabs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1019 View Post
    Not to go off on a side tangent here, but I ran tren e at 6-700/wk before. Donít get me wrong, tren at 400 can make you feel like dog shit..but this was a whole other level of shit. And I donít feel like it was any better than 400. Never again.
    I have a love hate relationship with Tren, 400 Tren E a week is enough for me!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,073 Posts
    Rep Points

In general, more gear equals more sides. But the extra gear isn't exponential necessarily and in fact has diminishing returns.

So the individual is left to justify whether the risk vs reward is worth it or not.

It's nice to think you can just run big amounts and become a monster. Until your blood pressure is giving you monster headaches.

I suppose a champion has a predisposition to handle more gear effectively them others...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone ever tried Deca at 1200mg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Anyone ever tried Deca at 1200mg?
    I've had a gram deca and test c...bloated pretty bad even with A-dex but strength thru the roof. I wonder if they have Michelin Man competitions...
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong