• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has legit hcg

I have it.

I know several other brands here do too. I feel bad bc I honestly seem to be the first one to answer and I don't want that to be the end all and be all of the discussion.

I'd wait to see who else posts it. Compare and contrast.

Mine are 5Kiu (water sold separate) and $35+SH

Who has legit hcg domestic

2000iu singles & full kits of ten , 5,000iu singles are available through multiple sponsors. Pregnyl is Aspen and they most expensive. A lot of people use hcg and super low calories for dieting and rapid weight loss but, not I ! 500kcals a day ....hells naw!
I have seen the double whammy of hcg 5,000/HMG 75 combo as well. Hit the Sertoli & Leydig cells back into action. I am still learning about fertility by hanging out in the fertility forums.

The females in the forums are more hardcore than us! They all source and buy compounded fertility medications. It’s a trip because some prefer to use EO based formulations vs sesame oil. Apparently they aren’t used to injecting needles like a Aas forum. I have learned soo much extra information on the female biochemistry/hormones and how differently hey are built. It is proven that men in 2020 have 50% less sperm count as men did in 1973!? It has got to be environmental (diets/food &chemicals ie. food additives/preservatives , antibiotics and drugs to make out animals grow super fast, more meat ; pesticides(Monsanto) Lol !! Good luck

Max

I remember when the "hcg diet" was all the rave... jesus some women would have any quick fix to lose weight. How about eating a clean 1500 cal & work out, it works for most of us LOL

I remember when the "hcg diet" was all the rave... jesus some women would have any quick fix to lose weight. How about eating a clean 1500 cal & work out, it works for most of us LOL

Yeah, every once in a while a client will ask me all about it. 1,500 sounds a lot better IMO!

Of course all the hcg supp/products online were not HCG and they sold every type of formula(not realizing the only effective way was injectable Pharma HCG). My insurance covers HCG incredibly (due to age) but. I rarely get it prescribed. Gotta plump em back up after a few blasts. Ever since I started Aveed TRT (testosterone undecanoate) my testes about doubled in size, so no real need.

Max

Back