What would you do?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points

What would you do?

Just gonna spill the beans, fuck it man I don’t know what to do. I’m married to a sociopath. Not just your typical crazy bitch psycho but a literal/clinical sociopath, and a violent one at that.

She has told me she has a sick fascination with death. She also spent about 1-2 years not really sure exactly how long but anyways, drugging me with a variety of different substances she stole from her job at the time. One of these substances would cause me to have violent seizures and the other one to have vivid hallucinations and distortions of my reality (ketamine) … she sat there and treated me like a lab project observing what was happening to me as the drugs began to do what the drugs did. When it was the ketamine she would help guide me into a psychotic state helping me to believe that what was going on was reality. When it was thw acepromazine which caused seizures she would sit there and hold my hand and ask how it makes me feel. Where it hurts and what I would compare it to. She wanted vivid detail of my pain. Then she would watch me seize up for 10 minutes at a time eventually call for an ambulance and then Play the distraught wife role. Crying and sobbing saying it’s so hard to watch me go through this….

Anyways she had probably done this close to 100 times before I caught on to her. I was so fucked up I just thought I was loosing my mind and developed epilepsy (drs diagnosed me) didn’t realize it was her for a while. When I did I obviously confronted her, threatened her, and mainly tried to understand why the fuck would she do this to me? She always met me with so many tears and apologies and seemed so sincere. Yet she kept doing it. I would kick her our and somehow she’d pull me back in, we would fuck and she would drug me again… over and over and over… one time I remember vividly she wanted to talk and make it up to me. She said she would bring food, and picked up mc donalds. With that came a soda, and my dumb ass drank it, or started to anyways. I got about halfway through my soda while my wife sits there crying telling me how sorry she is and how she just wants me and wants us to work, then I started to feel it, that bitch was in the process of doing it over again while she cries and tells me how sorry she is….

Anyways here we are now. I got her pregnant she said she’s gonna change and seemed to have for the most part. Doesn’t talk like a psycho anymore and certainly isn’t drugging me anymore. Now we got two kids and things seem ok. This is the most straight headed I’ve ever seen her. She promises me all the time that person is dead, gone, never to be seen again… I worry it’s all an act….

Last night I finally got her to tell me WHY! She always avoided the question but I made her tell me and she said that she enjoyed watching me go through that. She realizes that it’s sick but she enjoyed it. She also told me that she found she had sought me out because I was vulnerable, having been recovering from an heroin overdose and a stroke….real nice huh?

So that’s my fucked up life right now… and I don’t know what to do. She promises me she’s different and that she won’t let me down ….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,638 Posts
    Rep Points

You serious? Why are you asking us? Die or leave her. What damage has she already done? She should be in jail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points

What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You serious? Why are you asking us? Die or leave her. What damage has she already done? She should be in jail.
    I know… I can’t explain it to you I don’t understand it man. Don’t know why I feel for her. This is what sociopaths do and I just want to believe she can be normal….
    I don’t fucking know

It’s also complicated now that we have two kids

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you REALLY want this type of woman to raise your children?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,638 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I know… I can’t explain it to you I don’t understand it man. Don’t know why I feel for her. This is what sociopaths do and I just want to believe she can be normal….
    I don’t fucking know

It’s also complicated now that we have two kids
    Bro I feel ya on the kids front. But this isn't a joke. She's attempted to kill you! If you're fine always asking yourself if your food is laced for the rest of your life then stay with her. But I'm going to tell you right now, it won't work. What's next? The kids? Seriously she's unstable and I wouldn't allow my kids around her let alone myself.
    I wish you the best, deep down you know all this and what to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points

You are being weak mate. I get it we all have that one psycho... Mine was the Puerto Rican hoe that beat herself and told everybody it was me. It took video evidence to convince my family. Being as I was naturally violent, many street fights, did early MMA 2-2 record (no weight classes in those days) was an enforcer in a gang for 5 years, etc. People easily believed her. She would tell me she would kill me then herself if I left her, or managed to get her convicted.

You need evidence or you will end up with your kids being raised by a pyscho. I say take your time be cautious. Set her up.... for a long ride to the Pen. That or kill her. That's the only two way to make sure she doesn't come back to haunt you and your kids. The killing part should only be a true last resort. When kids are involved sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

The next step for her, with the kid, is Munchausen by Proxy. Get the fuck out and get custody. The kids or kids are the next to suffer from her abuse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Take the kids and bail. Your kids are in danger.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,729 Posts
    Rep Points

I vaguely remember something along the lines of “she tried to kill me” and then “she’s definitely a changed woman” and a bunch of us guys snickering under our breath at the naivety involved in believing that.

but I won’t say we told you so.

because I’m a good guy. And I think you’re a good kid.

Ya live and learn and no one can do it for you.

hope things work out in a way that is beneficial to your children. Because your children are what matters most.

but I told you so. 😊

- - - Updated - - -

I vaguely remember something along the lines of “she tried to kill me” and then “she’s definitely a changed woman” and a bunch of us guys snickering under our breath at the naivety involved in believing that.

but I won’t say we told you so.

because I’m a good guy. And I think you’re a good kid.

Ya live and learn and no one can do it for you.

hope things work out in a way that is beneficial to your children. Because your children are what matters most.

but I told you so. 😊
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points

I get it bro. I’m fully aware of how stupid I am for not leaving her after the first time…yet I can’t bring myself to do it…

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,276 Posts
    Rep Points

This is gonna be your situation:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,638 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I get it bro. I’m fully aware of how stupid I am for not leaving her after the first time…yet I can’t bring myself to do it…
    You do know if something happens to your kids you're going straight to jail right? I'm not trying to scare you bro I'd rather you see this for yourself before she had a chance to experiment on your kids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Rep Points

This is extremely disturbing and I am very sorry you have gone through this......but she has some form of psychosis. She is sick, bro. That much is obvious. It sounds like something so sick with her it can never be fixed.

Gather all medical records, and any documentation you have pertaining to what she did, and see an experienced divorce attorney. The attorney will know what to do regarding court interventions, synchronizing with law enforcement, etc. Obviously give her zero heads up what you are doing. None.

This is, perhaps, one of the most fucked up things I have ever read and, again, I am very sorry this has happened to you.

Listen, she might try this shit on your kids. I'm not kidding. She is sick. Be proactive.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Step one.. Get her on VIDEO stating specifically what she's done(INCLUDING DRUG NAMES and method of obtaining them) ..and her "reasoning" for doing it.
    Step two.. Go right to the hospital that's been treating you.. Show them the video and they'll order a review of ur intake reports and give u toxicology exam.
    Step three.. Go right to the police.

She ain't done with u yet fella.
    Mental illness if left untreated is real.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Step one.. Get her on VIDEO stating specifically what she's done(INCLUDING DRUG NAMES and method of obtaining them) ..and her "reasoning" for doing it.
    Step two.. Go right to the hospital that's been treating you.. Show them the video and they'll order a review of ur intake reports and give u toxicology exam.
    Step three.. Go right to the police.

She ain't done with u yet fella.
    Mental illness if left untreated is real.
    Well said. I was thinking as well to somehow video document her admitting to what she did. I don't think she would admit to anything on tape willingly....so must be clandestine about it.