• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What would you do?

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just gonna spill the beans, fuck it man I don’t know what to do. I’m married to a sociopath. Not just your typical crazy bitch psycho but a literal/clinical sociopath, and a violent one at that.

She has told me she has a sick fascination with death. She also spent about 1-2 years not really sure exactly how long but anyways, drugging me with a variety of different substances she stole from her job at the time. One of these substances would cause me to have violent seizures and the other one to have vivid hallucinations and distortions of my reality (ketamine) … she sat there and treated me like a lab project observing what was happening to me as the drugs began to do what the drugs did. When it was the ketamine she would help guide me into a psychotic state helping me to believe that what was going on was reality. When it was thw acepromazine which caused seizures she would sit there and hold my hand and ask how it makes me feel. Where it hurts and what I would compare it to. She wanted vivid detail of my pain. Then she would watch me seize up for 10 minutes at a time eventually call for an ambulance and then Play the distraught wife role. Crying and sobbing saying it’s so hard to watch me go through this….

Anyways she had probably done this close to 100 times before I caught on to her. I was so fucked up I just thought I was loosing my mind and developed epilepsy (drs diagnosed me) didn’t realize it was her for a while. When I did I obviously confronted her, threatened her, and mainly tried to understand why the fuck would she do this to me? She always met me with so many tears and apologies and seemed so sincere. Yet she kept doing it. I would kick her our and somehow she’d pull me back in, we would fuck and she would drug me again… over and over and over… one time I remember vividly she wanted to talk and make it up to me. She said she would bring food, and picked up mc donalds. With that came a soda, and my dumb ass drank it, or started to anyways. I got about halfway through my soda while my wife sits there crying telling me how sorry she is and how she just wants me and wants us to work, then I started to feel it, that bitch was in the process of doing it over again while she cries and tells me how sorry she is….

Anyways here we are now. I got her pregnant she said she’s gonna change and seemed to have for the most part. Doesn’t talk like a psycho anymore and certainly isn’t drugging me anymore. Now we got two kids and things seem ok. This is the most straight headed I’ve ever seen her. She promises me all the time that person is dead, gone, never to be seen again… I worry it’s all an act….

Last night I finally got her to tell me WHY! She always avoided the question but I made her tell me and she said that she enjoyed watching me go through that. She realizes that it’s sick but she enjoyed it. She also told me that she found she had sought me out because I was vulnerable, having been recovering from an heroin overdose and a stroke….real nice huh?

So that’s my fucked up life right now… and I don’t know what to do. She promises me she’s different and that she won’t let me down ….

You serious? Why are you asking us? Die or leave her. What damage has she already done? She should be in jail.

I know… I can’t explain it to you I don’t understand it man. Don’t know why I feel for her. This is what sociopaths do and I just want to believe she can be normal….
I don’t fucking know

It’s also complicated now that we have two kids

I know… I can’t explain it to you I don’t understand it man. Don’t know why I feel for her. This is what sociopaths do and I just want to believe she can be normal….
I don’t fucking know

It’s also complicated now that we have two kids

Bro I feel ya on the kids front. But this isn't a joke. She's attempted to kill you! If you're fine always asking yourself if your food is laced for the rest of your life then stay with her. But I'm going to tell you right now, it won't work. What's next? The kids? Seriously she's unstable and I wouldn't allow my kids around her let alone myself.
I wish you the best, deep down you know all this and what to do.

You are being weak mate. I get it we all have that one psycho... Mine was the Puerto Rican hoe that beat herself and told everybody it was me. It took video evidence to convince my family. Being as I was naturally violent, many street fights, did early MMA 2-2 record (no weight classes in those days) was an enforcer in a gang for 5 years, etc. People easily believed her. She would tell me she would kill me then herself if I left her, or managed to get her convicted.

You need evidence or you will end up with your kids being raised by a pyscho. I say take your time be cautious. Set her up.... for a long ride to the Pen. That or kill her. That's the only two way to make sure she doesn't come back to haunt you and your kids. The killing part should only be a true last resort. When kids are involved sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do...

The next step for her, with the kid, is Munchausen by Proxy. Get the fuck out and get custody. The kids or kids are the next to suffer from her abuse.

I vaguely remember something along the lines of “she tried to kill me” and then “she’s definitely a changed woman” and a bunch of us guys snickering under our breath at the naivety involved in believing that.

but I won’t say we told you so.

because I’m a good guy. And I think you’re a good kid.

Ya live and learn and no one can do it for you.

hope things work out in a way that is beneficial to your children. Because your children are what matters most.

but I told you so. 😊

- - - Updated - - -

I vaguely remember something along the lines of “she tried to kill me” and then “she’s definitely a changed woman” and a bunch of us guys snickering under our breath at the naivety involved in believing that.

but I won’t say we told you so.

because I’m a good guy. And I think you’re a good kid.

Ya live and learn and no one can do it for you.

hope things work out in a way that is beneficial to your children. Because your children are what matters most.

but I told you so. 😊

I get it bro. I’m fully aware of how stupid I am for not leaving her after the first time…yet I can’t bring myself to do it…

I get it bro. I’m fully aware of how stupid I am for not leaving her after the first time…yet I can’t bring myself to do it…

You do know if something happens to your kids you're going straight to jail right? I'm not trying to scare you bro I'd rather you see this for yourself before she had a chance to experiment on your kids.

This is extremely disturbing and I am very sorry you have gone through this......but she has some form of psychosis. She is sick, bro. That much is obvious. It sounds like something so sick with her it can never be fixed.

Gather all medical records, and any documentation you have pertaining to what she did, and see an experienced divorce attorney. The attorney will know what to do regarding court interventions, synchronizing with law enforcement, etc. Obviously give her zero heads up what you are doing. None.

This is, perhaps, one of the most fucked up things I have ever read and, again, I am very sorry this has happened to you.

Listen, she might try this shit on your kids. I'm not kidding. She is sick. Be proactive.

Step one.. Get her on VIDEO stating specifically what she's done(INCLUDING DRUG NAMES and method of obtaining them) ..and her "reasoning" for doing it.
Step two.. Go right to the hospital that's been treating you.. Show them the video and they'll order a review of ur intake reports and give u toxicology exam.
Step three.. Go right to the police.

She ain't done with u yet fella.
Mental illness if left untreated is real.

Step one.. Get her on VIDEO stating specifically what she's done(INCLUDING DRUG NAMES and method of obtaining them) ..and her "reasoning" for doing it.
Step two.. Go right to the hospital that's been treating you.. Show them the video and they'll order a review of ur intake reports and give u toxicology exam.

Well said. I was thinking as well to somehow video document her admitting to what she did. I don't think she would admit to anything on tape willingly....so must be clandestine about it.

She’s very careful about saying things when we talk. She almost never says specifics. Last night she asked me if I was recording before she admitted to enjoying watching me go through everything… then she still said it VERY quietly. She’s smart man. All this was happening and she was talking to all my family behind my back telling them how I’ve been having psychotic breaks and all this… which I was but it was because she was giving me ketamine and others I’m sure but she admitted to the Ketamine… she had everyone convinced I was just sick …. So fucked up man

Besides a verbal concession on tape is hardly admissible In court from what I’ve read…

If anyways she finds this post I’m in deep shit… just felt like I needed you guys on this one.

She's sick brother you need to get her help and get her on the radar so that she doesn't kill you one day and as you say play the distraught wife. Seek help brother seriously medication can hopefully help her because that never goes away its just dormant. You guys have kids so I wouldn't leave her as long as you love her but do things safely take things seriously brother

Bigmurph@roidshop.to

You may need to get one of those nanny cams and record everything. Or visit one of those online "spy" shops and get you a little micro cam.

Any way about it, no way I would trust her alone with the kids. You might get something on film within the first day that will help you make up your mind.

This could be the MOST important 18 buks you'll ever spend.
Wireless Camera WiFi Mini Camera Portable Small Nanny Cam Voice Function with Audio and Video Recording HD 1080P , Night Vision and Motion Detection, Suitable for Home Outdoor Office. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096MJ34KR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_1DC0B25EQ4YMQJZ4093N

Obviously it's not great.. So kick it up a notch to one of the 50 $ options and capture everything.
There is no way this is over.
Those r ur kids life YOU'RE responsible for.
Think of how you'll feel is God forbid she's starts in on one of them.
There's no blame here... She's sick.
She needs help.
But you have to hell YOURSELF and the kids FIRST.

Get Shredded!
She's sick brother you need to get her help and get her on the radar
VERY WELL PUT.
The entire sequence of FUTURE events needs to be met WITH DOCUMENTED proof the prior erratic behavior.
This HAS to be put on record AT A BARE MINIMUM.

Leave man.
Leave.

I appreciate that but its true and she definitely needs help and I truly worry for his safety and the children

This could be the MOST important 18 buks you'll ever spend.
Wireless Camera WiFi Mini Camera Portable Small Nanny Cam Voice Function with Audio and Video Recording HD 1080P , Night Vision and Motion Detection, Suitable for Home Outdoor Office. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096MJ34KR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_1DC0B25EQ4YMQJZ4093N

Obviously it's not great.. So kick it up a notch to one of the 50 $ options and capture everything.
There is no way this is over.
Those r ur kids life YOU'RE responsible for.
Think of how you'll feel is God forbid she's starts in on one of them.
There's no blame here... She's sick.
She needs help.
But you have to hell YOURSELF and the kids FIRST.

Yeah, this is exactly what I had in mind. You have to watch the power with these things. This one is rated for 1.5 hrs on full charge. It would be best if you could put it some place where it can be plugged in for power. Some of them are a little so-so with the SD cards too. Make sure you get the proper size SD card (storage and form factor). I've got one security cam in particular that takes a 256gb. It will record *many* months of data when set to motion activated. And it pretty much thinks there's a motion every 5 mins. Check the reviews and ratings for audio/video quality. You'll probably want one that is better on audio in this circumstance.

Another good point..
Yeah.. One with a plug or an extended battery life where it could be left on and she feels comfortable "knowing" he didn't grab a phone.

Backhoe + hole = No more problem. Just saying

Sometimes doing the right thing isn't easy..But has to be done..

I around if you need anything..Brother

The fucking shit people put up with blows my mind

Does she at least do ass to mouth?

Damn, sorry to read this.

You need to seek help because if you are even slightly considering staying you are not well.

Best of luck brother

Back