• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies Injectable T-Bol LOG powered by PSL

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a long summer with good old Primobolan,
PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
it's time to rediscover old friend in a new guise: Turinabol

I have this INJECTABLE tbol for too long standing in my wonders' box, the time has come to use it.

1 ml - 50 mg/ed taken in the evening 1 hour before workout.

Test ISO 100 mg M-W-F + 250 mg test Undeco on Sunday (550 mg/week)

HGH 2 IU/ed

5 meals a day. About 3200-3300 kcal/day (to be increased if and when necessary)
Pro: 200 gr
Carbs: 500 gr
Fats: 45-50 gr

The goal is to start gaining mass, this will go on at least until March/April.
Switching to Stenbolone, DHB and some orals
I want to put at least 10 lbs of clean and maintainable mass.

Last but not least
Heartfelt thanks to Euro-Pharmacies which produces high quality products, thanks to puritysourcelabs which allows me to have these products, Vision and all the fantastic team.
and thanks also to you guys who read, advise, criticize, thus allowing me to always improve.

..let's get started

Attachments

• tbol.jpg
    tbol.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 59
After a long summer with good old Primobolan,
PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
it's time to rediscover old friend in a new guise: Turinabol

I have this INJECTABLE tbol for too long standing in my wonders' box, the time has come to use it.

1 ml - 50 mg/ed taken in the evening 1 hour before workout.

Test ISO 100 mg M-W-F + 250 mg test Undeco on Sunday (550 mg/week)

HGH 2 IU/ed

5 meals a day. About 3200-3300 kcal/day (to be increased if and when necessary)
Pro: 200 gr
Carbs: 500 gr
Fats: 45-50 gr

The goal is to start gaining mass, this will go on at least until March/April.
Switching to Stenbolone, DHB and some orals
I want to put at least 10 lbs of clean and maintainable mass.

Last but not least
Heartfelt thanks to Euro-Pharmacies which produces high quality products, thanks to puritysourcelabs which allows me to have these products, Vision and all the fantastic team.
and thanks also to you guys who read, advise, criticize, thus allowing me to always improve.

..let's get started

Whoop Whoop let’s go Phil, looking forward to your experience with the injectable t-bol!

PSL all the way, sharing your thoughts, the team is nothing more then amazing, they really care about their costumers and athletes.

First two injections go without any problems, neither immediately, nor the following days
I used 27G needle as usual.
Smooth as silk

EP Rulez!

PS:
The new label rocks

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 53
I love injectable TBOL, ran a log myself. Found it much stronger than oral. Had to get the blood levels stable , and it was amazing. In my opinion, feels 3x stronger in effect than oral . Look forward to your updates

I love injectable TBOL, ran a log myself. Found it much stronger than oral. Had to get the blood levels stable , and it was amazing. In my opinion, feels 3x stronger in effect than oral . Look forward to your updates

it's only a few days, but I can already agree with you.
50 mg once a day and pumping in the gym is insane.

I'm about to finish second bottle of tbol.
Time to take stock of the situation (today that I have time).

Strength and pump are at the top.
The weight has gone up well and I feel muscularly full.
Veins almost everywhere.
I have always loved tbol despite the pump in the legs even just for walking.

PIPS: Non-existent.
Injected everywhere, never had any problems or hassles.

Only side effect: sleepiness!

Aside from working out, I would spend the rest of the day sleeping.
It helps a lot at night, but at work it is definitely tougher than usual.

During the weekend, when I'm not working, I happen to miss a couple of meals ... by the way, if I sleep I can't eat.

But other than that, all is well.

A photo of my last back workout.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 36
I'm about to finish second bottle of tbol.
Time to take stock of the situation (today that I have time).

Strength and pump are at the top.
The weight has gone up well and I feel muscularly full.
Veins almost everywhere.
I have always loved tbol despite the pump in the legs even just for walking.

PIPS: Non-existent.
Injected everywhere, never had any problems or hassles.

Only side effect: sleepiness!

Aside from working out, I would spend the rest of the day sleeping.
It helps a lot at night, but at work it is definitely tougher than usual.

During the weekend, when I'm not working, I happen to miss a couple of meals ... by the way, if I sleep I can't eat.

But other than that, all is well.

A photo of my last back workout.

Very cool pic! I love it!

Max

[FONT=&quot]First of all: zero pip!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]oil is smooth, I use a 27g to inject, no pain during or after.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The body stays full, pumped all day.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't feel the classic side effects of orals except a little drowsiness.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Strength increased, as did weight (+5 lb in one month).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aesthetically harder and more vascular.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I prefer tbol over primo.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Too bad only for the short life, if it were attached to any ester to make it last longer it would be perfect.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However 6 weeks is worth it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now I await my next order with the new bulk stack (dianabol + anadrol) for a nice final butt kick
[/FONT]

After a month, and I say sadly, this cycle / log ends.
As a conclusion I still want to mark how great this product is that many snub in preference to dbol or anadrol or anavar.
I have always loved TBOL and with this injectable version the love is even higher. More pronounced effects with minor sides.

However, do not be sad, I will not leave you alone, I only change the product.
I will replace the tbol with the STENBOLONE.

I thought I will keep everything else unchanged and take the same dosage of sten instead of tbol.
In addition, as I said yesterday, I'm waiting for the new bulk stack (dianabol + anadrol) that I will probably insert in December or with the new year.
I don't want to take other oral so close together right away. even though the tbol is injectable and didn't give me the usual marked side of the orals.

therefore, as soon as I have a moment of time, I will open the new thread with the new stenbolone cycle.

stay tuned

PS
thanks again to Vision and the whole PSL team.
Nothing to take away from all the others brand, but with PuritySourceLabs / Euro-Pharmacies I'm in paradise!

some horse meat to start the day well
HorsePOWER
As a conclusion I still want to mark how great this product is that many snub in preference to dbol or anadrol or anavar.
I have always loved TBOL and with this injectable version the love is even higher. More pronounced effects with minor sides.

I thought I will keep everything else unchanged and take the same dosage of sten instead of tbol.
In addition, as I said yesterday, I'm waiting for the new bulk stack (dianabol + anadrol) that I will probably insert in December or with the new year.
I don't want to take other oral so close together right away. even though the tbol is injectable and didn't give me the usual marked side of the orals.

therefore, as soon as I have a moment of time, I will open the new thread with the new stenbolone cycle.

stay tuned

PS
Nothing to take away from all the others brand, but with PuritySourceLabs / Euro-Pharmacies I'm in paradise!
Appreciate the log and also had a good experience w the A50. I haven’t used a lot of Tbol but, when I did ; it was strong AF @ 60-70mg daily (oral).

stay tuned

PS

I think you and I are the true admires here of stenbolone. people really need to give this drug a go.. can't even place it into words how great it is.
complimentary is the only word I can really find. amazing LONG lasting pumps, hrs of pumps. nice tight and hard look. best tool hands down for a super hard, tight, dense look, when diet is on point.
100mgs EOD is all thats needed.. went higher and pumps where to much and lower back to a hit.
Test Cyp, NPP with stenbolone is hands down best combo imo.. toss in some vars for 4 weeks and its a game changer.

stay tuned

PS

Really enjoyed reading your log, glad you continue it with new products! I’m curious what stenbolone will bring you. Definitely a product on my list to try in the future!

I think you and I are the true admires here of stenbolone. people really need to give this drug a go.. can't even place it into words how great it is.
complimentary is the only word I can really find. amazing LONG lasting pumps, hrs of pumps. nice tight and hard look. best tool hands down for a super hard, tight, dense look, when diet is on point.
100mgs EOD is all thats needed.. went higher and pumps where to much and lower back to a hit.
Test Cyp, NPP with stenbolone is hands down best combo imo.. toss in some vars for 4 weeks and its a game changer.

I’m taking notes
It sounds like a fantastic product to enhance the look of your physique.

Thanks for directing me here man, just in time too cause my tbol and deca just arrived… time get at it!

You and Vison got me intrigued in stenbolone as well. Maybe my next run!

Back