Equipoise hunger

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    1117083872

    Equipoise hunger

    Does this stuff always cause hunger? Or is the whole hunger thing a myth?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,000

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,107
    Thanked in
    3,715 Posts
    Rep Points
    70368785

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Does this stuff always cause hunger? Or is the whole hunger thing a myth?
    I never got it

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,055
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,564
    Thanked in
    11,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    727611140

    It completely does with me but, EQ has more “controversy “ over what is does and doesn’t do. Seems like I hear :
    “It’s worthless volume” oil, “causes anxiety”, barely makes a difference and raises RBC production(not in a good way.

    Then I experienced, increased hunger, ability to increase protein synthesis, the utilize and take in more protein. Dose will depend on how quickly or how long you will or won’t see results. It does work incredibly well for me. A person has to be pretty lean to notice the hard dense muscle, increased vascularity, increase in energy. I’m almost convinced that Equipoise May only work for some people and not others. Just a observation and ME.

    Max

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Jaredb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    239
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points
    13082637

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    It completely does with me but, EQ has more “controversy “ over what is does and doesn’t do. Seems like I hear :
    “It’s worthless volume” oil, “causes anxiety”, barely makes a difference and raises RBC production(not in a good way.

    Then I experienced, increased hunger, ability to increase protein synthesis, the utilize and take in more protein. Dose will depend on how quickly or how long you will or won’t see results. It does work incredibly well for me. A person has to be pretty lean to notice the hard dense muscle, increased vascularity, increase in energy. I’m almost convinced that Equipoise May only work for some people and not others. Just a observation and ME.

    Max
    I'm running eq for the first time only at 500 mg a week with test and mast and my delts have really capped out compared to before. I dig eq and I do notice it makes my fat kid sweet tooth a little harder to control but that could be just me lol

  5. #5
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,055
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,564
    Thanked in
    11,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    727611140

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredb View Post
    I'm running eq for the first time only at 500 mg a week with test and mast and my delts have really capped out compared to before. I dig eq and I do notice it makes my fat kid sweet tooth a little harder to control but that could be just me lol
    I actually like to use : either Test/Eq or Test/Deca/Eq (for long bulk at low-mod doses). 500/400/400-5 works real well for bulking. Of course you can cut as well but, I would use a shorter Ester test at 250-350 like prop/pp and the EQ at 600-800(some guys like a gram). I have been able to use 500mg/ml w mct no problema! So it is a lot better than the 50-100ml 50mg/ml vials of horse jugs! @ 500mg/ml it has tempted me to try the 1000-1400mg but, I already have high RBC(even as a pre-teen). So HRT increases it but I get a therapeutic blood draw every 6-8 weeks if blasting. Most can donate as they are not in rHGH therapy(I can’t donate..hate that).

    Max

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    1117083872

    Currently only on testosterone and masteron. Tried low dose tren at 10mgs per day (for added anbolism) but that shit made me feel weak and sick 1 week into it. Thinking of adding EQ to test and masteron but don't want to increase hunger or cravings. Trying to shed fat and water here, not end up big and fat.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,061
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    769
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    Rep Points
    11927357

    My last EQ cycle the hunger pains didn't really hit that much....was running 600mgs/wk.
    My first EQ cycle, running about the same, my hunger was unreal....like some poor bastard from a starving, third world country. I was always so hungry it actually became annoying. But the constant eating shot my gains up pretty nicely.
    Personally, I think the difference was attributable to the lab, as I used different sources.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    67

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    It never affected me at all.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,055
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,564
    Thanked in
    11,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    727611140

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Currently only on testosterone and masteron. Tried low dose tren at 10mgs per day (for added anbolism) but that shit made me feel weak and sick 1 week into it. Thinking of adding EQ to test and masteron but don't want to increase hunger or cravings. Trying to shed fat and water here, not end up big and fat.
    Understandable. Tbol is a bit stronger than Var and could be an option along with a staggered clen cycle(if no issues). Stuff is phenomenal IME/Imo . Test prop and mast p would be the choice esters for me(I only use the prop version of mast(rarely).

    Try EQ and ghrp6....omg! Talk about wanting an endless supply of AYCE restaurants and buffets ! Lol

    Max

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,055
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,564
    Thanked in
    11,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    727611140

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    My last EQ cycle the hunger pains didn't really hit that much....was running 600mgs/wk.
    My first EQ cycle, running about the same, my hunger was unreal....like some poor bastard from a starving, third world country. I was always so hungry it actually became annoying. But the constant eating shot my gains up pretty nicely.
    Personally, I think the difference was attributable to the lab, as I used different sources.
    Could be completely possible . Eq (boldenone undecylenate) comes in liquid form at 1000mg/ml of liquid . It is prepared by whomever ; so unless you have a great, trusted source - from the manufacturer. I can just imagine how many people the bags/barrels have gone through before they reach here. Liquids are just as easy to water down like a cheap Caribbean/Mexican All inclusive resort (lmao).

    I often wonder...I’ve heard stories but their are Six Types of boldenone esters and from the PIP stories about ace/prop , I have seen bold Cyp quite often(even in a Eq Tri-mix). I am imaging a DHB type PIP , but the most recent time I saw boldenone cypionate : “It was 200mg/ml” . Also, they are all powder in their raw form EXCEPT EQ (undecylenate). Got that tinge color !

    Max

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    101

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Does this stuff always cause hunger? Or is the whole hunger thing a myth?
    I ran a four month Cycle of Eq two years ago. Yes my hunger definitely increased. I also noticed a better sense of well being, could have been because I was more motivated to do cardio while on Eq. Some people tend to get some anxiety while running it. Everyones reaction is somewhat different.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,644

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,205
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's definitely different for everyone and even different with the same person yrs later.. but I did do all my PR's on it..
    How's the SD...?

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    741
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Personally I've ran it several times at 800 mg for 16 weeks and have not had any change in appetite, up or down.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    rawbuilt's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    530100

    just like with any other compound its all person dependent

Similar Threads

  1. Equipoise and hunger
    By Sillywilly222 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2019, 06:11 PM
  2. Hunger!
    By thegame in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-13-2017, 10:47 AM
  3. HGH Hunger
    By eelschee in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 01:41 AM
  4. MK-677 Hunger
    By Jay99 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 09:44 AM
  5. EQ hunger
    By crab107 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2016, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums