• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low dose halotestin

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone here ran low dose halotestin? If so, for how long?

I topped out around 40mg a day. If you’ve never done it I would recommend starting out at 10mg a day. Halo is strong so you’ll probably be ok there. I also split the dosage into twice a day when I used it and I also would use it as a PWO whenever possible. I’m not sure if it actually gave me a real boost or if was all in my head because a lot of guys swear it increases their anger.

Toxic..and just a waste of $$..
It's great if you live on an Island alone..

I only take halo couple of times a year for three weeks before stepping on stage. Very toxic, but very good for finishing touches when you are in low single digit bodyfat. Nothing compares.

I only take halo couple of times a year for three weeks before stepping on stage. Very toxic, but very good for finishing touches when you are in low single digit bodyfat. Nothing compares.

Toxic as it how?

Yes, but how? And what way? What would one feel when they know they are toxic from this drug?
Toxicity from any ASS may not be "felt." Rather it should be tested for. Running your standard hepatic function test ($49 on Quest) will show ALT/AST and other markers to look for. You might get "back pumps"...that's a sign your kidneys are working too hard...but Blood Work tells all. I've never run Halo but I ran a lot of A-drol, back pumps and lethargy at 100 mg oral ED. I ran my bloods and stopped taking over 50 mg a day as, my liver numbers would have made my doctor soil herself....

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, but how? And what way? What would one feel when they know they are toxic from this drug?
Dude are you trolling? You've been here for years, hard to believe you don't understand hepatotoxicity with the C17-alpha alkylated oral steroids

Back