• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

having a baby after a few years trt?

joedaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is it possible to have a baby after years of trt? my new wife wants a baby and i worry im fucked

is it possible to have a baby after years of trt? my new wife wants a baby and i worry im fucked

Yes sir. Even while on. But, obviously it would be best to see a physician and he would help you with your quest. They use a lot of fertility medications -hcg/hmg, Clomid, pycnogenol extract(natural). Apparently the key is sperm motility more so than count. Also good to have you both see physicians and get the full Monty of lifestyle, diet/supps, and medications needed on both ends. Are you under 35? (you don’t have to answer) but it makes a difference for the female. My papa was on a cycle when he had me and pretty much most of my siblings. Congratulations on making that decision and best of Luck

Max

About 8 weeks into my blast cycle I some how got my wife pregnant. So anything is possible..

I'm up set.. I told her I just wanted to do Anal

About 8 weeks into my blast cycle I some how got my wife pregnant. So anything is possible..

I'm up set.. I told her I just wanted to do Anal

Smart! Anal is always a great way to never get preggo! I need a T-shirt made! Too funny.

Max

Definitely possible. A lot of good protocols out there.

Man I can get them ferty even on tren......
I got some big headed kids jahahahah

No just start using hcg and it will help if you're completely fried you can try hmg clomiphene so many invitro options nowadays also

Also, I got my wife pregnant while on cycle running Tren, Masteron, and Test.

I'm a firm believer that you can beat the odds with sheer numbers on a cycle like that. A guy will be in it 2-3 times a day vs maybe once or twice a week otherwise. One of the times *has* to be a winner!

:roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a firm believer that you can beat the odds with sheer numbers on a cycle like that. A guy will be in it 2-3 times a day vs maybe once or twice a week otherwise. One of the times *has* to be a winner!

:roflmao:

Haha! I can't argue this... I got her pregnant on our anniversary and we must have done it about 12 times over the weekend, lol.

No doubt bro !!! I have used “supplements” for 10 plus years at high dosages most times and I used hmg/Hcg and that combo brought my sperm count from 2million up to 30million in a couple months.

No doubt bro !!! I have used “supplements” for 10 plus years at high dosages most times and I used hmg/Hcg and that combo brought my sperm count from 2million up to 30million in a couple months.
Did you come off the supplements or kept the TRT going?

I want to say its actually pretty well established that its a myth your fertillity is effected by gear usage. My first kid off gear it took a year of constant sex to get preg, time for second one comes around and Im super hype about all the sex I am going to be getting but it only took ONE TIME.....third pregnancy again been using gear for years ONE FUCKING TIME...and im a kitchen sink gram and a half of gear kind of guy

Last edited:
I want to say its actually pretty well established that its a myth your fertillity is effected by gear usage. My first kid off gear it took a year of constant sex to get preg, time for second one comes around and Im super hype about all the sex I am going to be getting but it only took ONE TIME.....third pregnancy again been using gear for years ONE FUCKING TIME...and im a kitchen sink gram and a half of gear kind of guy
That's amazing!! Congrats on your family!! I've been on TRT for 10 years and done multiple cycles along the way. I have never checked my sperm count but since I just had a vasectomy reversal then I'll have two in a couple of weeks. Urologist wants me to come off TRT cold turkey but I know how that feels so I'm just tapering it down until I see the test results. I'm planning on starting HcG just in case. I went from 50mg a day to 40mg (I do gel). I hope I have your luck.

Back