• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pfizer Wants the Horse Paste

pfIZERMECTIN

What scumbags

The emergency authorization was completely fraudulent and bogus. We have HCG, Ivermectin, and several other therapeutics which make the Vaccine illegal

I can't wait for Nuremberg Trials part 2 and Fraudci to stand trial for this.

pfIZERMECTIN

What scumbags

The emergency authorization was completely fraudulent and bogus. We have HCG, Ivermectin, and several other therapeutics which make the Vaccine illegal

I can't wait for Nuremberg Trials part 2 and Fraudci to stand trial for this.

I usually agree with your statements and insight, unfortunately what I don’t agree with the fact anything will come of this. They will continue to get away with all the BS and WE the American people will have our intelligence insulated time after time.

I usually agree with your statements and insight, unfortunately what I don’t agree with the fact anything will come of this. They will continue to get away with all the BS and WE the American people will have our intelligence insulated time after time.

It's 3 to 5 years away before people get mad enough. The truth will come out and it will not take 50 years like JFK assassination and what not. Even normies are waking up. I talk to as many people as I can, though it has cost me lately...but that's another story... and everybody once by themselves admits they are pissed but unsure/scared how to proceed. They see what happens to those that do....Which is why I am telling you guys, chill.... It will take a spark, a bullet, a mistake they can not hide... and it will lit up....

It's 3 to 5 years away before people get mad enough. The truth will come out and it will not take 50 years like JFK assassination and what not. Even normies are waking up. I talk to as many people as I can, though it has cost me lately...but that's another story... and everybody once by themselves admits they are pissed but unsure/scared how to proceed. They see what happens to those that do....Which is why I am telling you guys, chill.... It will take a spark, a bullet, a mistake they can not hide... and it will lit up....

People will wake up when the booster is required. Right now they're like I got it and I'm good. But the people I've talked to that got it said they won't do so again because of what they went through. I ask them what about the fact you can still get it and give it and be put in the hospital. They say yeah that also.

Should get interesting, then again you go on dem underground and it's, I can't wait to get my booster! Lol. They don't even know the long term sides. Pfizer said that they put less mRNA in their Vax because they wanted to cut down on the sides. But now they're adding a booster that does what? Increase the mRNA load.

This is straight from Pfizer! People so dumb.

Back