• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sopranos

WidowMakerI

Registered
Reaction score
In my truck with her size 7 bare feet against the
Get Shredded!
Just started binge watching this series a few days ago. I never really made the time to watch it in the past. Currently, I'm on S3 E2.
It seems legit and I think it's hilarious in some cases; like for example: how Sis shot Ritchie for her brother Tony and didn't realize she did him a favor
and the many times he's seen his Psycho therapist and he hasn't laid pipe to her yet. You can tell she wants him too, lol.
Now I'm gonna have all the wise guys telling me shit about the show, bwahahaha!!!

Allegedly based off of James Galante' life I watched a Netflix show where alot of things seemed similar. Even a picture of the cast with the signature of the actor saying "to the real Tony soprano" Danbury thrashers was their hockey team he bought his 17yr son even paid the players with pay stubs from the garbage disposal company they owned. I'm currently watching the sopranos a lil again I watched it with my parents when I was younger when the new episodes were coming out

Great series I wasn't a fan of the end but you might like it better than me I loved the show though so much craziness lol I laugh now thinking about some of the characters

I never watched it when it aired and still haven't to this day. I know the masses were pissed with the finale.

First 3 seasons were fantastic! Took a nose dive on the 5th season, I was loyal to the show and I didnt even watch the last few episodes or the finale.

Seen about 10 minutes of one episode. Wasn't interested in it. To many f-bombs and was boring.
On a unrelated note I did the same with The walking dead.

It had definitely ran its course by the end, I didn't finish the finale. Solid series though.

One of the best series ever, IMO. The Netflix series about James Galante and the pro hockey team was pretty cool as well. The Many Saints of Newark, the movie looks like it’s going to be pretty good. James Gandolfini’s son plays the lead from what I understand

IML Gear Cream!
I never watched it when it aired and still haven't to this day. I know the masses were pissed with the finale.

Watched it a month back with the wife. You are correct- the Finale suckeddddddd!!!!
Liked it ok until then. They probably thought they would come back to it but Gandolfini died!!!

Ive seen this series at least 5 times from beginning to end. My favorite of all time. I met James Gandolfini in the elevator at a hotel in Beverly Hills after Emmy Awards and he was holding his Emmy. Very nice guy so sad he died early.

Back