• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use this t3

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e2474ce9f07e235510d61ffa97dd5df8.jpg

Just wanted to see if anyone else used this and what your experience was like ??

Just wanted to see if anyone else used this and what your experience was like ??

Your experience will all have to do with what compound you using in conjunction with it and your protocol. It’s a very effective drug if you have the right protocol, depending on your goals

Your experience will all have to do with what compound you using in conjunction with it and your protocol. It’s a very effective drug if you have the right protocol, depending on your goals

I’ve used t3 in the past . Wanted to see if any one used this brand or if it’s any good . I have a bunch of it .

My wife used that brand and she wasn’t impressed. T3 is cheap to manufacture so idk. Prob just the source at the time. I would give it a go and log everything in a notebook and take 2 pictures a week. That won’t lie brother.

That’s what I was afraid of lol . If she wasn’t a fan maybe it’s not a good brand ??

This is as good as any other pharm grade T3. However there have been many counterfeits to flood the market, make sure you got the real thing.

I'm actually using it now, I bought it from a source here (I've also used it in the past with what I think some better results)

Its ok, I'm a little extra warm during the day and I actually have been diagnosed with hashimoto's disease which my doc refuses to put me on anything for my thyroid.

I'm actually using it now, I bought it from a source here (I've also used it in the past with what I think some better results)

Its ok, I'm a little extra warm during the day and I actually have been diagnosed with hashimoto's disease which my doc refuses to put me on anything for my thyroid.

I’m ordering some T3 from another source and I’m gonna compare .

IML Gear Cream!

Time to find a new endocrinologis, get proper treatment and a script for legitimate t3.

thats a common brand i see most sources carrying never tried it tho

I’ve seen it a lot over the years . I may give it a try
i remembering doing some research on that company and it looked like a legit high quality facility

should check out the companies website

Is the pharma grade Tyromel from turkey , if is real is top , but alot of fakes . I use only 25mcg t3 per day with my hgh and now using this Para Pharma

Attachments

• 242385893_1455082658224628_1726659381915581268_n.jpg
    242385893_1455082658224628_1726659381915581268_n.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 13
Back