• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

* * * New PreWorkout @ GYMnTONIC Supplements * * *

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
af34d467-c989-bf8f-9fe1-a2d6d284dcba.gif
MA-Labs_logo128.png

[h=1]Collision Course[/h]

• [*=center]Complete pre-workout formula.
    [*=center]Incredible pumps; maximizes N.O. levels w/ 10 grams L-Citrulline & AstraGin—the bio-equivalent of nearly 15 grams of Citrulline (the maximum effective dose used in clinical trials).
    [*=center]Increased muscle fullness w/ 5 grams GlycerSize and betaine.
    [*=center]Contains Dyna-RUSH; a powerful, well-rounded stimulant blend w/ 100 mg active Dynamine and potent nootropics.
    [*=center]Smooth energy without the jitters.
    [*=center]Enhances Strength and endurance w/ creatine magnesium chelate & beta alanine.
    [*=center]ALL ingredients are dosed at or ABOVE effective clinical doses.

2bd72de1-d1c7-997e-e7be-9a5f16b6e947.jpg
0cfbbc0b-fa65-42e0-d3a9-6f091a893272.png

BIG BANG is our #1 selling and performing STIM PRE-WORKOUT
This has 75mgs of 1,3 dmaa and many other amazing ingredients including Creatine HCL

If you liked JACK3D you will love this!

ON SALE TODAY FOR $39.99

SOUR APPLE + FRUIT PUNCH Flavors
b41dd873-0028-9991-fcb9-799ccf752508.jpg
[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]

1. [*=center][h=4]Best pwo I have used yet
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h]Posted by Pat Hadden on 26th Jan 2021
    Been using high caffeine stimulate pwos and hate the way it made me feel. I have to use something because I get up at 250 every morning and drive 2 hours to work 10 hours and drive home and hit the gym 6 days a week. The big bang was the cleanest energy I have experienced. I had laser focus and a decent pump. No terrible crash like my pwos in the past.

[*=center][h=4]Excellent preworkout
    IcoRating4.gif
    [/h]Posted by Roy on 30th Sep 2020
    I really enjoyed this preworkout . It has greatingredients . About 30 mins after taking it I started feeling a noticable energy increase . I started having extreme focus as well . The pump I got was intense !

[*=center][h=4]You won't regret it.
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h]Posted by n. wallis on 11th Aug 2020
    Might be the best I've ever used. Dude is staright business. Shipped immediately and arrived a day early. I will continue buying from gymntonic.

[*=center][h=4]Amazing product
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h]Posted by Dan on 22nd Apr 2020
    How do they have all those powerful ingredients with such a light taste? I'm amazing at this pre workout. Taste is amazing and it hits hard with ZERO crash.
    Well freaking done BTP Creations

[*=center][h=4]Great pre-workout
    IcoRating4.gif
    [/h]Posted by Dana on 27th Oct 2019
    This pre-workout is great. It gave me the energy I needed to blow through my cardio and the pump I was looking for, for weight lifting without jitters and with no crashing. It has a light fruit punch flavor which is good, it wasn't too sweet like some other pre-workouts I've had.

Man I just got tricked into trying that new black powder one from the store....
Sucks ass I need two scoops to even out with my old one.
Next time I'm gonna try your brand.
5fc2ee975f46d60577a4646653aed99f.jpg

Man I just got tricked into trying that new black powder one from the store....
Sucks ass I need two scoops to even out with my old one.
Next time I'm gonna try your brand.
5fc2ee975f46d60577a4646653aed99f.jpg

Shoot me an address and I'll send u samples of big bang and death punch. Free. Sadly death punch is discontinued so when u love it I can't sell u any.

Big Bangs in stock and my top seller.

Collision course has more performance enhancing effects then big bang but big bang is just like Jack3d or OG Angel Dust. It's 🔥🔥🔥

Shoot me an address and I'll send u samples of big bang and death punch. Free. Sadly death punch is discontinued so when u love it I can't sell u any.

Big Bangs in stock and my top seller.

Collision course has more performance enhancing effects then big bang but big bang is just like Jack3d or OG Angel Dust. It's
Man I just got a email like this thread just got a new post.
Well I will bump it

finger bang gang

Back