• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

***New HPLC reports NPP***

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Label reads 100mgs/ml

Attachments

• NPP 100mgs - Copy.png
    NPP 100mgs - Copy.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 67
Great info especially for the March sale…! March is halfway over fellas. Take advantage of this kick ass sale 😉

Yep. All of our products so far are testing damn near the label claim or slightly better(we don’t want it overdosed either. Can’t have guys using more than they think they are). Solid products, and some great deals going on now

Sb is killing it 🦍💪

Get Shredded!
Looks good seems like everything y’all have had tested lately is on point. Great job

Bigcountry2020;1977921 said:
Looks good seems like everything y’all have had tested lately is on point. Great job

Right Bigcountry???? 😁😁
Fire results brother.

when in discussions to be a REP here… I reviewed a lot of their stickies and paperwork if you know what I mean and immediately it hit me that… not every lab is doing what they’re doing. And that sealed the deal for me.. I wanted to work for the best and I’m happy to say I found it brother man!

good post my friend. Always good seeing you around in our section 😉

I might switch over to NPP from Deca as the better weather comes… anyone have experience with our NPP?

I might switch over to NPP from Deca as the better weather comes… anyone have experience with our NPP?
You know I was honestly thinking the same thing. I like to rotate compounds in and out throughout a cycle. I started with test, deca, eq. Then recently I swapped the test e for sustanon, and lowered my doses of both deca and eq while adding in 4 iu of our blue top gh daily. I’m thinking about swapping out the deca with npp, and bumping up the doses slightly of the npp and eq

Back