• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally got a exit strategy

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve finally found a house to buy (as long as the paperwork goes through Wednesday) and about to pack my shit and get the hell outa this torture chamber. I can’t take anymore of this miserable bitch and after the last couple years of pure agony I’m excited AF to get my own place and have peace again. Not to mention be able to train the way i want and stay in a clean home again. So I’m asking for any tips from some of you brothers that have been in this situation and gone through a divorce before that could help me out in making this as painless as possible. We’ve been married for less than a year so I’m hoping that will help me out some in court. Any info would be greatly appreciated !

My uncle said to temporarily “make less $$” ON PAPER. Just for evaluation of your income (in case of alimony/support). He was an executive and worked at pizza place temporarily... . Then re-started his business after it was over.
Not advice of course.

Max
Best Wishes and Stay Strong

Hide your money!

How long were you together prior to the marriage? Did you co habit and if so how long? What state you are in will dictate some advice as well.... I would look into the RedPill/Mgtow movement. Many guys been through this shit and been shafted by the courts. Basically they have sworn off women. Some becoming monks and even younger guys are saying fuck it and avoiding women all together or just pump and dumps. Be careful laws are almost always in favor of the fefails. Take as an example some states will get you to pay for child support even if you are not the father of her kids. Even some have had to pay because they baby sat kids for free and the court sees this as taken on the role of father... it is a total nightmare these days. Never ever fall for the crocodile tears. Do yourself a favor if she starts crying, whip out your phone and start recording. Then start laughing at her.... watch those tears disappear after .2 seconds and insta-demon bitch materializes after she realizes it will not work any more..... Document everything... and video all interactions, avoid saying too much. Just say It's over I am leaving. Anything else will be used against you.

So I’ve finally found a house to buy (as long as the paperwork goes through Wednesday) and about to pack my shit and get the hell outa this torture chamber. I can’t take anymore of this miserable bitch and after the last couple years of pure agony I’m excited AF to get my own place and have peace again. Not to mention be able to train the way i want and stay in a clean home again. So I’m asking for any tips from some of you brothers that have been in this situation and gone through a divorce before that could help me out in making this as painless as possible. We’ve been married for less than a year so I’m hoping that will help me out some in court. Any info would be greatly appreciated !
Wouldn't your wife be entitled to any property you purchased while still legally married? I mean, technically your money is still her money and you'd be using it for a down payment, right? Before signing on the dotted line, I would run the new place purchase by an experienced divorce attorney. I'm in California and I vaguely remember my attorney advising me not to make any major purchases until my divorce was finalized.

Wouldn't your wife be entitled to any property you purchased while still legally married? I mean, technically your money is still her money and you'd be using it for a down payment, right? Before signing on the dotted line, I would run the new place purchase by an experienced divorce attorney. I'm in California and I vaguely remember my attorney advising me not to make any major purchases until my divorce was finalized.

That's a very good point as it may be possible the ex may go after him if she becomes aware that OP is about to purchase a house while divorce is pending.

Brother if you buy that house while you're married its half hers. Get a good divorce lawyer asap.

+1

If OP buys the house without her knowing and she finds out later (after divorce finalized) that he bought that house while technically still married she can sue him for that not to mention getting into trouble for hiding assets in divorce proceedings.

So yes a better option is to hold off and lawyer up...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
This is something I definitely did not consider seeing as I’ve never been married before. The house I’m getting is a rent to own type of deal and between me and the owner with no down payment so I wonder if its even detectable? Either way yes i am going to speak with a divorce attorney ASAP !!
Thank you brothers for your help i truly appreciate it.

There's another psycho bitch waiting to take her place. You just don't know it yet. That will be the biggest threat in the long run. Hopefully you will recognize it when it happens.

Never been married before and never again brother. From now on its just bangin and hangin for me. I never really got the chance to be a bachelor with some money and my own place seeing as how i raised my son his whole life by myself and was always in long term relationships since (other than prison) so this should be a greatly deserved fun period of my life !! Once all the dust settles that is.

This is something I definitely did not consider seeing as I’ve never been married before. The house I’m getting is a rent to own type of deal and between me and the owner with no down payment so I wonder if its even detectable? Either way yes i am going to speak with a divorce attorney ASAP !!
That's just for your protection...if you even do a rent-to-own transaction that leaves a paper trail (the contract/lease you signed with that home's owner). Your soon to be ex wife may somehow get wind of it even after divorce finalized and that may cause legal headaches for you plus having to potentially pay out a hefty settlement.

Last edited:
My uncle said to temporarily “make less $$” ON PAPER. Just for evaluation of your income (in case of alimony/support). He was an executive and worked at pizza place temporarily... . Then re-started his business after it was over.
Not advice of course.

Max
Best Wishes and Stay Strong

Wow haha that some crazy shit right there. Usually women do get the upper hand when it comes to divorces, but this guy was able to level the playing field a little.

That's just for your protection...if you even do a rent-to-own transaction that leaves a paper trail (the contract/lease you signed with that home's owner). Your soon to be ex wife may somehow get wind of it even after divorce finalized and that may cause legal headaches for you plus having to potentially pay out a hefty settlement.

When I think rent-to-own, It applies your a renter for now with the possibility of home ownership down the road, so he is technically not buying a home or at least not out right. Obviously he'd want to get a lawyer and review it with them.

I’m a landlord and I have done owner finance and rent to owns for tenants. I’m assuming you mean rent with option to buy which in Texas is simply a rental contract with "option to buy” within a certain time frame so until you execute a SFH contract with the owners, you're just renting. lmk if you have any questions since this is my area of expertise I’ll be glad to help you out, lawyers are about 3-400 a hr

Start dressing in drag and identify as a non binary lizard queen and the courts will have to rule in your favor 100% or they are racist and no judge wants to be called racist.

do it lol

but 4 realz bro, congrats on your future life and if you’re ever in my area looking for work I want my two bathrooms and kitchen floor refinished.

peace bruh

Living meager(kick ass flat/studio/man cave), saving physical cash/silver coins(silver dollars pre-1935 are real silver,btw). Cut the cards, except a good Credit Union CC and your debit(don’t keep money in bank). Do what you do: (which is awesome and incredible work). Meet girls , don’t be tarnished or scared; just keep them out of your normal age range(younger/older) and it is easy to not get into another relationship. Idk how old your son is so(I cannot comment about moving); even a new area within 30-50mi can be a big change. Keep in mind: I used drive to my first job (only 23mi away but it was 1.5hr in the AM, and sometimes 2-2.5hrs if evening(and the pay was shit!). Don’t really post on social media...(forums are okay of course) I want to see you transform a place (whether a studio or a small home), you have skills dale! Skillz to pay the billz!!

The best girls(just for casual) besides Internet ie Tinder/FB/zoosk/match- or Max’s {adultfriendfinder, Reddit dirty R&R , hinge}:
1. At gym (the good one) lol
2. A nice hotel lounge/bar
3. High end Breweries(Gordon Biersch/Hops or Happy Hour Nice Restaurants. I go for the food deals ! Buy one drink and some places have unlimited free or $2-$5 plates(like sandwiches, chicken satay/skewers/even a burger). Of course Covid has messed things up, but hopefully (it hasn’t F***** things up completely for men).

I can say, being single but, in a relationship has worked for me so far. I am jaded due to (large family=large drama/divorces). I see marriage(besides all of you happy, healthy married guys), I personally see it almost as a business transaction and possibly- “The KIss of Death” (FOR ME, not anyone else). Anyway, I love it and even though I have a great relationship; I love, love, love being single. Only problem is that “my family/friends who are married” the wives don’t like them to “hang out w me”; unless they tag along. Am finishing up my job here but, had a killer time, the food, the different people, the food

Max
#best wishes

I’m a landlord and I have done owner finance and rent to owns for tenants. I’m assuming you mean rent with option to buy which in Texas is simply a rental contract with "option to buy” within a certain time frame so until you execute a SFH contract with the owners, you're just renting. lmk if you have any questions since this is my area of expertise I’ll be glad to help you out, lawyers are about 3-400 a hr

Im going to meet up with him tomorrow to do an estimate to build a shed for him and talk over what were going to have drawn up. So far our discussion was the 3bed/3 1/2 bath two story house with big azz yard and two car garage with an office for $150,000 @ $500 per month rent to own no money down. I’ve been praying for about a year for God to send me something and I’m truly hoping this is it. Sure seems like his work !! Dudes even paying me to install new floors throughout the entire house before. And i already did the office. ~
ff089d96c8da3cfcf7fabdd17dba1044.jpg

09863d9707ab4e5f0f857a5aab986c68.jpg

Living meager(kick ass flat/studio/man cave), saving physical cash/silver coins(silver dollars pre-1935 are real silver,btw). Cut the cards, except a good Credit Union CC and your debit(don’t keep money in bank). Do what you do: (which is awesome and incredible work). Meet girls , don’t be tarnished or scared; just keep them out of your normal age range(younger/older) and it is easy to not get into another relationship. Idk how old your son is so(I cannot comment about moving); even a new area within 30-50mi can be a big change. Keep in mind: I used drive to my first job (only 23mi away but it was 1.5hr in the AM, and sometimes 2-2.5hrs if evening(and the pay was shit!). Don’t really post on social media...(forums are okay of course) I want to see you transform a place (whether a studio or a small home), you have skills dale! Skillz to pay the billz!!

The best girls(just for casual) besides Internet ie Tinder/FB/zoosk/match- or Max’s {adultfriendfinder, Reddit dirty R&R , hinge}:
1. At gym (the good one) lol
2. A nice hotel lounge/bar
3. High end Breweries(Gordon Biersch/Hops or Happy Hour Nice Restaurants. I go for the food deals ! Buy one drink and some places have unlimited free or $2-$5 plates(like sandwiches, chicken satay/skewers/even a burger). Of course Covid has messed things up, but hopefully (it hasn’t F***** things up completely for men).

I can say, being single but, in a relationship has worked for me so far. I am jaded due to (large family=large drama/divorces). I see marriage(besides all of you happy, healthy married guys), I personally see it almost as a business transaction and possibly- “The KIss of Death” (FOR ME, not anyone else). Anyway, I love it and even though I have a great relationship; I love, love, love being single. Only problem is that “my family/friends who are married” the wives don’t like them to “hang out w me”; unless they tag along. Am finishing up my job here but, had a killer time, the food, the different people, the food

Max
#best wishes

Thanks brother sounds like some good stuff !! And bet your ass once im moved in the transformation will begin and i will definitely be sharing it with you and the brothers/sisters here on the forum. I have a lot of cool ideas for the inside plus the living room is 29’x13’ so might have room for a pool table. (Finally)
And the back yard oh bro im thinkn asian peace garden with gazebo koi pond full on happy place !!

Start dressing in drag and identify as a non binary lizard queen and the courts will have to rule in your favor 100% or they are racist and no judge wants to be called racist.

do it lol

but 4 realz bro, congrats on your future life and if you’re ever in my area looking for work I want my two bathrooms and kitchen floor refinished.

peace bruh
thuis is a great idea, the courts usually give favor to the woman, this way you can say she left you because of your gender and shes racist

Get Shredded!
Im going to meet up with him tomorrow to do an estimate to build a shed for him and talk over what were going to have drawn up. So far our discussion was the 3bed/3 1/2 bath two story house with big azz yard and two car garage with an office for $150,000 @ $500 per month rent to own no money down. I’ve been praying for about a year for God to send me something and I’m truly hoping this is it. Sure seems like his work !! Dudes even paying me to install new floors throughout the entire house before. And i already did the office. ~
ff089d96c8da3cfcf7fabdd17dba1044.jpg

09863d9707ab4e5f0f857a5aab986c68.jpg

You're saying "rent to own", to me that translates to "owner finance” . Im assuming you're negotiating a "rent with an option to buy” contract, yes? I answered your PM, Id keep this off the open forum, one discovered password and or a subpoena has potential to cause you unnecessary grief ... A woman’s scorn bro is like a burning fire from the pit of hell

Speaking of women's wrath....does she know about your gear use?

Yes she knows but when i tell her I’m leaving everything will be sterilized so to speak (no evidence) and she doesn’t know how to get on the forum or anything about it except im on here she doesn’t even know the name of it or anything like that. But yes all gear and tools will be gone before i break the news. I’m very stealthy when necessary

You're saying "rent to own", to me that translates to "owner finance” . Im assuming you're negotiating a "rent with an option to buy” contract, yes? I answered your PM, Id keep this off the open forum, one discovered password and or a subpoena has potential to cause you unnecessary grief ... A woman’s scorn bro is like a burning fire from the pit of hell

About to hit ya back in a minute. Thanks !

Back