Finally got a exit strategy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points

Start dressing in drag and identify as a non binary lizard queen and the courts will have to rule in your favor 100% or they are racist and no judge wants to be called racist.

do it lol

but 4 realz bro, congrats on your future life and if you’re ever in my area looking for work I want my two bathrooms and kitchen floor refinished.

peace bruh
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points

Living meager(kick ass flat/studio/man cave), saving physical cash/silver coins(silver dollars pre-1935 are real silver,btw). Cut the cards, except a good Credit Union CC and your debit(don’t keep money in bank). Do what you do: (which is awesome and incredible work). Meet girls , don’t be tarnished or scared; just keep them out of your normal age range(younger/older) and it is easy to not get into another relationship. Idk how old your son is so(I cannot comment about moving); even a new area within 30-50mi can be a big change. Keep in mind: I used drive to my first job (only 23mi away but it was 1.5hr in the AM, and sometimes 2-2.5hrs if evening(and the pay was shit!). Don’t really post on social media...(forums are okay of course) I want to see you transform a place (whether a studio or a small home), you have skills dale! Skillz to pay the billz!!

The best girls(just for casual) besides Internet ie Tinder/FB/zoosk/match- or Max’s {adultfriendfinder, Reddit dirty R&R , hinge}:
    1. At gym (the good one) lol
    2. A nice hotel lounge/bar
    3. High end Breweries(Gordon Biersch/Hops or Happy Hour Nice Restaurants. I go for the food deals ! Buy one drink and some places have unlimited free or $2-$5 plates(like sandwiches, chicken satay/skewers/even a burger). Of course Covid has messed things up, but hopefully (it hasn’t F***** things up completely for men).

I can say, being single but, in a relationship has worked for me so far. I am jaded due to (large family=large drama/divorces). I see marriage(besides all of you happy, healthy married guys), I personally see it almost as a business transaction and possibly- “The KIss of Death” (FOR ME, not anyone else). Anyway, I love it and even though I have a great relationship; I love, love, love being single. Only problem is that “my family/friends who are married” the wives don’t like them to “hang out w me”; unless they tag along. Am finishing up my job here but, had a killer time, the food, the different people, the food

Max
    #best wishes

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I’m a landlord and I have done owner finance and rent to owns for tenants. I’m assuming you mean rent with option to buy which in Texas is simply a rental contract with "option to buy” within a certain time frame so until you execute a SFH contract with the owners, you're just renting. lmk if you have any questions since this is my area of expertise I’ll be glad to help you out, lawyers are about 3-400 a hr
    Im going to meet up with him tomorrow to do an estimate to build a shed for him and talk over what were going to have drawn up. So far our discussion was the 3bed/3 1/2 bath two story house with big azz yard and two car garage with an office for $150,000 @ $500 per month rent to own no money down. I’ve been praying for about a year for God to send me something and I’m truly hoping this is it. Sure seems like his work !! Dudes even paying me to install new floors throughout the entire house before. And i already did the office. ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Living meager(kick ass flat/studio/man cave), saving physical cash/silver coins(silver dollars pre-1935 are real silver,btw). Cut the cards, except a good Credit Union CC and your debit(don’t keep money in bank). Do what you do: (which is awesome and incredible work). Meet girls , don’t be tarnished or scared; just keep them out of your normal age range(younger/older) and it is easy to not get into another relationship. Idk how old your son is so(I cannot comment about moving); even a new area within 30-50mi can be a big change. Keep in mind: I used drive to my first job (only 23mi away but it was 1.5hr in the AM, and sometimes 2-2.5hrs if evening(and the pay was shit!). Don’t really post on social media...(forums are okay of course) I want to see you transform a place (whether a studio or a small home), you have skills dale! Skillz to pay the billz!!

The best girls(just for casual) besides Internet ie Tinder/FB/zoosk/match- or Max’s {adultfriendfinder, Reddit dirty R&R , hinge}:
    1. At gym (the good one) lol
    2. A nice hotel lounge/bar
    3. High end Breweries(Gordon Biersch/Hops or Happy Hour Nice Restaurants. I go for the food deals ! Buy one drink and some places have unlimited free or $2-$5 plates(like sandwiches, chicken satay/skewers/even a burger). Of course Covid has messed things up, but hopefully (it hasn’t F***** things up completely for men).

I can say, being single but, in a relationship has worked for me so far. I am jaded due to (large family=large drama/divorces). I see marriage(besides all of you happy, healthy married guys), I personally see it almost as a business transaction and possibly- “The KIss of Death” (FOR ME, not anyone else). Anyway, I love it and even though I have a great relationship; I love, love, love being single. Only problem is that “my family/friends who are married” the wives don’t like them to “hang out w me”; unless they tag along. Am finishing up my job here but, had a killer time, the food, the different people, the food

Max
    #best wishes
    Thanks brother sounds like some good stuff !! And bet your ass once im moved in the transformation will begin and i will definitely be sharing it with you and the brothers/sisters here on the forum. I have a lot of cool ideas for the inside plus the living room is 29’x13’ so might have room for a pool table. (Finally)
    And the back yard oh bro im thinkn asian peace garden with gazebo koi pond full on happy place !!

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Start dressing in drag and identify as a non binary lizard queen and the courts will have to rule in your favor 100% or they are racist and no judge wants to be called racist.

do it lol

but 4 realz bro, congrats on your future life and if you’re ever in my area looking for work I want my two bathrooms and kitchen floor refinished.

peace bruh
    thuis is a great idea, the courts usually give favor to the woman, this way you can say she left you because of your gender and shes racist

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Im going to meet up with him tomorrow to do an estimate to build a shed for him and talk over what were going to have drawn up. So far our discussion was the 3bed/3 1/2 bath two story house with big azz yard and two car garage with an office for $150,000 @ $500 per month rent to own no money down. I’ve been praying for about a year for God to send me something and I’m truly hoping this is it. Sure seems like his work !! Dudes even paying me to install new floors throughout the entire house before. And i already did the office. ~

You're saying "rent to own", to me that translates to "owner finance” . Im assuming you're negotiating a "rent with an option to buy” contract, yes? I answered your PM, Id keep this off the open forum, one discovered password and or a subpoena has potential to cause you unnecessary grief ... A woman’s scorn bro is like a burning fire from the pit of hell

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,111 Posts
    Rep Points

Speaking of women's wrath....does she know about your gear use?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post

if she has access to this site we should really stop here and use PM.... dont ask me how I know lol

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,111 Posts
    Rep Points

if she has access to this site we should really stop here and use PM.... dont ask me how I know lol
    My bad!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

My bad!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes she knows but when i tell her I’m leaving everything will be sterilized so to speak (no evidence) and she doesn’t know how to get on the forum or anything about it except im on here she doesn’t even know the name of it or anything like that. But yes all gear and tools will be gone before i break the news. I’m very stealthy when necessary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

No access brother no worries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

You're saying "rent to own", to me that translates to "owner finance” . Im assuming you're negotiating a "rent with an option to buy” contract, yes? I answered your PM, Id keep this off the open forum, one discovered password and or a subpoena has potential to cause you unnecessary grief ... A woman’s scorn bro is like a burning fire from the pit of hell
    About to hit ya back in a minute. Thanks !