Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Where would you go?

If you can get back in time and live through any day from your life all over again, morning till midnight, what day would you choose?

Mind you, you canít change anything, itís impossible to go back and buy Bitcoin cheap, you canít save anyone from fatal mistake or make someone alive again.

The reason is solely emotional, to come back to the day when you had some intensive feelings and would love to experience them again.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd probably go back as a single man fighting in WWII and likely dying.
    Iíd have no problem with that and feel that maybe dying would be for an actual reason.
    Living now seems pointless and a prolonged suffering of existing in a failed society and world.

Perhaps this seems dismal but what REALLY is being accomplished today that is truly good?
    All the ďinventionsĒ are piggybacked off of everyone elseís previous hard work and innovation.
    Itís a shitty era to be alive. The egocentricity is overwhelming.
    ďTechnologyĒ is making people dumber than ever.

But if itís just my life, Iím not sure going back would change anything. I had no control over my less than ideal environment and I canít think of anything that I could do that would have changed where I am now. Perhaps taking my studies more seriously when I was younger would have accelerated my professional or education accomplishments. But then Iíd be left without all my life experiences, good and bad, which I cherish.

Probably wouldnít have passed up on some of the pussy I did just because I wanted to hang out with my buddies or just go home to sleep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

in 2005 when I climbed a hill on my atv that had already killed 2 people and crippled at least two more. I made it first try(Yes, I am damn good at hill climbing could been pro probably given some sponsorship) rode all day. Came back to this hill and saw roughly 20 guys just staring at it... and 25 year old me just had to say "any of you gonna go up that hill"...." I did already"... I got called out of course... So I went for it. Was in a body cast for almost a year...lots of broken/torn stuff. Still deal with some of it to this day at 44. Now mind you I rode all my life dirt bikes and ATVs were new to me and I still did better than some "pros"... This ATV was stock as well..still have it...

There are a few other days but this would be #1
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 09-27-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Here it is.... The bastard that got me... 2005 Honda TRX400EX at the time it was stock. It is no longer stock. I rebuilt over the last 6 months. It has a 440cc kit, jetted carb, still has stock exhaust as I prefer quiet in the woods which is what I built this for, GNCC style riding/racing... which is trail/wood/hill/mountain terrain riding. Last weekend was the first time I had been on since that day in 2005. tires are plus 2 inch in the rear diameter and width. Front sprocket is 12 teeth back is 38 iirc. It is torque monster. I can ride second gear on most hills no problem. No worries gents I will not be doing any crazy hills on an ATV. A dirt bike......maybe...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 09-27-2021 at 07:51 AM.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,079 Posts
    Rep Points

You can't change anything and it has to be in my life? So you're basically reliving a pre-recorded day?

The kids' births would be my knee jerk first thought, but after thinking about it, those days were pretty rough. Worth it, but rough. No sleep for upwards of 48hrs and I was just struggling to make it through. I guess if it was any day, I would go back to my wife's and mine 25th anniversary cruise. There was a day the ship went up a fjord and it was spectacular. Icebergs that were every shade of blue and green. Snow capped mountains and glacier melting and waterfalls flowing down 1000's of feet of mountains. Spectacular sex that started on the balcony while watching it all... That was a good day. And night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

damn I missed the part where you can not change anything... there goes my day...lol....

I will initiate my mulligan card....

Guess it would be my wedding day. My bride was/is so beautiful. I rarely cry, but I got teary eyed. My wife froze during the vows because her English was not very good and she felt ashamed. I took over and talked her through it. The pastor shook my hand afterwards and said "quick thinking and it is obvious you love each other".... She needed me to say the words and then repeat... it clamed her down and she got through it. I got see my niece be a flower girl. She was so pretty. My father even had tears in his eyes, only second time I ever saw him like that. I was the first of 3 boys to get married. So he told me for the first time he was proud of me. It made me feel love I had never known from my hard ass father. He then went on to tell me I was his strongest son and to do my best setting a good example from here on out. I failed that task for a while, but now I do what is right. So many people that day, roughly 100 that we both cared about got to share in that day. My wife and I plan on renewing our vows in about a year and half. Smaller venue of course maybe 25 to 30 people. Prolly do it in a park if weather permits.... I am looking forward to it. My wife truly deserves an all out day for her happiness...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Here it is.... The bastard that got me... 2005 Honda TRX400EX at the time it was stock. It is no longer stock. I rebuilt over the last 6 months. It has a 440cc kit, jetted carb, still has stock exhaust as I prefer quiet in the woods which is what I built this for, GNCC style riding/racing... which is trail/wood/hill/mountain terrain riding. Last weekend was the first time I had been on since that day in 2005. tires are plus 2 inch in the rear diameter and width. Front sprocket is 12 teeth back is 38 iirc. It is torque monster. I can ride second gear on most hills no problem. No worries gents I will not be doing any crazy hills on an ATV. A dirt bike......maybe...
    Do be more careful, man. Life is too precious to spend a part of it in a plaster. I wish you full recovery and strong health.

Drugsgear.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You can't change anything and it has to be in my life? So you're basically reliving a pre-recorded day?

The kids' births would be my knee jerk first thought, but after thinking about it, those days were pretty rough. Worth it, but rough. No sleep for upwards of 48hrs and I was just struggling to make it through. I guess if it was any day, I would go back to my wife's and mine 25th anniversary cruise. There was a day the ship went up a fjord and it was spectacular. Icebergs that were every shade of blue and green. Snow capped mountains and glacier melting and waterfalls flowing down 1000's of feet of mountains. Spectacular sex that started on the balcony while watching it all... That was a good day. And night.

That is definitely the day, AND the night worth reliving. And you described it so poetically, that I guess you had come back to that day just telling us about it.

Drugsgear.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    damn I missed the part where you can not change anything... there goes my day...lol....

I will initiate my mulligan card....

Guess it would be my wedding day. My bride was/is so beautiful. I rarely cry, but I got teary eyed. My wife froze during the vows because her English was not very good and she felt ashamed. I took over and talked her through it. The pastor shook my hand afterwards and said "quick thinking and it is obvious you love each other".... She needed me to say the words and then repeat... it clamed her down and she got through it. I got see my niece be a flower girl. She was so pretty. My father even had tears in his eyes, only second time I ever saw him like that. I was the first of 3 boys to get married. So he told me for the first time he was proud of me. It made me feel love I had never known from my hard ass father. He then went on to tell me I was his strongest son and to do my best setting a good example from here on out. I failed that task for a while, but now I do what is right. So many people that day, roughly 100 that we both cared about got to share in that day. My wife and I plan on renewing our vows in about a year and half. Smaller venue of course maybe 25 to 30 people. Prolly do it in a park if weather permits.... I am looking forward to it. My wife truly deserves an all out day for her happiness...
    These are very beautiful words, even now your love to your wife is shining through. You said her English wasn't very good, where is she from?

Drugsgear.com