• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Long Should You Wait before stacking the next

workoutbum

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My plan is to stack and I'm fine being patient. I'm currently healthy and have been working out since I was 12 with the occasional lapses just to let my body rest for a few months. This is my first cycle in a long time, maybe 15 years? 54 years young.

Because this is my first cycle (in so long) and because I want to be cautious,(these are the two primary factors here for me, aside from wanting to stack). If I'm going stack using T,Dec,Equipoise and Anadrol how long should I wait before I stack on the next substance? I'm likely running a 16 week cycle.

I realize the best way is to just run T on the first cycle and make it 12-16 week cycle and not stack, but I'd like to get some other opinions here from those that are more knowledgeable and experienced on how long I should wait. I'm still about 8-9 weeks away from when I begin. Even if this were not A first cycle, how long would you wait before you stacked on your next PED?

Appreciate any comments on this. I also realize that this cautious approach is not the most efficient cycle and I'm leaning more towards my cautious side so that I have confidence progressing through my cycles. I just have to ask.

Thanks,

Wbum

Cycle 1 would look like this if I could get away with it:
Week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg daily
Week 1-16 T 600mg per week
Week ?-16 Equipoise 400mg per week stacked on
Week ?-16 Deca 250mg per week stacked on

Week 17- PCT in progress, likely Clomid and (in progress)

Last edited:
So both deca and eq need to be ran longer to see best results. If you were to use them I’d start week 1 and run to the 16 week mark. The disease you laid out would be a good cycle maybe bump the deca to 400mg and have an ai on hand. Also do not start pct until 2 weeks after your last pin has been taken.

Have you ran all those compounds before? How is your bp doing since you've aged considerably since your last cycle? Are you planning on bulking or cutting this cycle? If your pct flops, do you feel comfortable going trt at your age?

My plan is to stack and I'm fine being patient. I'm currently healthy and have been working out since I was 12 with the occasional lapses just to let my body rest for a few months. This is my first cycle in a long time, maybe 15 years? 54 years young.

Because this is my first cycle (in so long) and because I want to be cautious,(these are the two primary factors here for me, aside from wanting to stack). If I'm going stack using T,Dec,Equipoise and Anadrol how long should I wait before I stack on the next substance? I'm likely running a 16 week cycle.

I realize the best way is to just run T on the first cycle and make it 12-16 week cycle and not stack, but I'd like to get some other opinions here from those that are more knowledgeable and experienced on how long I should wait. I'm still about 8-9 weeks away from when I begin. Even if this were not A first cycle, how long would you wait before you stacked on your next PED?

Appreciate any comments on this. I also realize that this cautious approach is not the most efficient cycle and I'm leaning more towards my cautious side so that I have confidence progressing through my cycles. I just have to ask.

Thanks,

Wbum

This is your first post and generally speaking, your first post should be an intro. All we know about you is your age and how long you've been training. What are your complete stats; height, weight, goals, bf%, etc?
That being said and assuming you're healthy enough to cycle, this should be considered a first cycle since it's been so long since your last.
My recommendation is a test only cycle:
Weeks 1-16 500-600mg test
If you're determined to add a 2nd compound:
Weeks 1-16 500mg test
Weeks 1-16 400mg deca.
Save the drol and Eq for another time, your bp will thank you.

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF partner! Your gonna love it here. Guys above got you covered

Why do you want to start with Anadrol on your first cycle? If you just ran test then why not run test & 1 other ped?

Keeping options open for first cycle

I'm looking at several options right now, and getting some feedback as I figure out my plan. I'm likely going to be patient and do my first cycle with either:

A 12 or 16 week cycle and run with:
600mg of either T Enathate or only Sustanon 250 or 270 ?

I only mention Anadrol as I recall the good feeling I got and the results I realized. When I did my last Cycle I used Anadrol, T, Equpoise & Cheque Drops. Also the coach that I'm talking to now that's helping me did mention Anadrol as an option. It was a great experience but that was too long ago to repeat again without monitoring for sides closely (being 54) so I'm leaning towards the cautious approach.

WBum

Last edited:

Thanks,

Wbum

I feel like your doing too much especially given your age man. I would lower the doses all around. You don’t need that much and stick with 1 compound 2 max. Also at 54 if your wanting to run deca, you might as well scrap the pct brother. The likely hood of your restarting your HPG isn’t that great. Your going to need to run labs before, during, after cycle and prob TRT.

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate the feedback, you make good points. I do plan to do bloods as often as I can, especially on the first cycle. Before, during and after. I do have a few friends that run year around 200-250mg of T and I can relate to the restart of my HPG which is why I'm still not sure if I want to extend the cycle to 16 and just keep it to 12. My bloodwork will dictate what I decide to use and for how long. I also plan on using HGH and when that will fit into my program. My objective is to build up my strength primariy while I still can take advantage in the next few years. I know my window is relatively short but I am definitely planning to leverage PEDs. More info. to follow.

Back